Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂It’s a lovely name! Here, I have a few friends that have had babies in their 40s- you never know!
If I had a girl next I think I’d go Saoirse or Bláithín. Cliodhna as a back up if neither suited. And Fiachra or Enda for a boy.
My friend's daughter is called Caoimhe and she's such a sweet little thing- curly brown hair and massive doe eyes and I also have a colleague called Enda and he's lovely, great sense of humour, so I like both those names.
I do not like the name Serena (sorry I know we have a regular Tattler called Serena) but I know someone who is such a bleep that her name makes me flinch now.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This headline does not mince its words 😳
---

*Adds to basket*
According to gossip sites, she usually has everything set up so even a beginner could do it. She didn't want to pay them what they asked to set it up this time so they walked.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Years ago I remember reading how Mulherne was into rubber/ bdsm, can’t remember where I read it, or if even if it’s true but it’s always stuck with me

I find him so cheesy, can’t watch him tbh

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Years ago I remember reading how Mulherne was into rubber/ bdsm, can’t remember where I read it, or if even if it’s true but it’s always stuck with me

I find him so cheesy, can’t watch him tbh
I can’t watch him acting daft on Ant&Dec but I found him so different on Deal or No Deal. I think when he isn’t trying to be funny he’s nice. Still can’t watch him on Catchphrase though!

Reactions: 8
Being American, most of my celebrity encounters are with (mostly) Americans and (almost always) smokers. My husband and I had a lovely chat with Matthew Perry after he bummed a smoke off me, I also had a chat and a smoke with an unbelievably tiny Brittany Murphy while she was waiting for her ride, just a few weeks before she passed. Good thing I quit smoking, I just realized I might be a jinx. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I literally walked into him a few years ago in Leeds train station, neither of us were looking where we were going. I remember him looking amazing, his eyebrows were amazing. He was so nice about me bumping into him and dropping his bag.

I never knew about him and Honey. I am seriously shocked.
---
He’s gay and been with Jamie for years
Exactly!!! I was convinced he was gay.

Reactions: 9
I can't stand him. He's just one of a long line of unfunny cheesy 'old skool' presenters. Much the same as the saintly, lauded Ant&Dec:rolleyes:

Reactions: 23
Used to follow him years ago
Stuck up for him on Twitter when someone called him the next Jimmy saville then ended up getting death threats myself.
Used to go try meet him at itv and bgt and got called a stalker by the BGT team and his manager. Had the bgmt team follow me on Twitter to stalk my tweets.
Last time I saw him I was asked to go review a show he was in at Christmas. He ranted at the planner of the night for inviting me then came over to me kissing me and hugging me asking how I was.
He’s so fake

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.