Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought that peculiarly tonsured chef had big troubles recently. Didn’t he have to close his restaurants as he’d been dodging creditors and not paying staff over a bad gambling habit?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Me too. And if you have seen “Rock of Love” you will probably have triple boak. Vile man.
Also loved Nuno B ….very gorgeous man!
Oh I remember Rock of Love! When he had the big soul searching thing between the two finalists because he felt dizzy with his diabeedus that one day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do you remember the follow up shot of love with Tila Tequila? She was an absolute mess then later found god and became really preachy. Not sure what she is up to but she was really messed up

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh I remember Rock of Love! When he had the big soul searching thing between the two finalists because he felt dizzy with his diabeedus that one day 🤣🤣🤣
That’s the one! Gob smacking! And he was sleeping with most of the contestants. And they all had too much to drink and used to literally fight each other….. all over Bandana Bret 😂😂!
---
Do you remember the follow up shot of love with Tila Tequila? She was an absolute mess then later found god and became really preachy. Not sure what she is up to but she was really messed up
Yes!! Don’t know which was worse tbh. Messy or preachy…..still haven’t decided!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
It was in fact this- fish and chips, tasted better than it looks!
I'd love to try that.

Michael O'Hare used to look like Noel Fielding's hefty brother, but I really enjoy him on TV now with his flowing blond locks and interesting shoes.

I read somewhere he used to be a dancer.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Have you seen this video of Hannah Waddingham calling out a photographer who asked her to show a bit of leg?
I dunno... Blokes don't (usually) wear sheer dresses do they. I am sure if it was some boyband type in an open shirt they would be trying to get a shot or his chest. Or if it was a chap in a kilt?
I like her, and her vibe. But I don't see this as a big feminist moment.

Reactions: 14
God! Green Gartside is my celeb crush. He’s 68 now and looks amazingly youthful. Saw him at Shepherds Bush Empire doing the whole Cupid & Psyche album in 2022 and he still sings like a choirboy
It's obscene how much hair Green Gartside still has. Bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.