Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's on my baby names list and my mum, who isn't Irish at all, is fuming because it doesn't make sense to her 🤣

(I'm probably closer to the menopause but you never know...)
😂😂It’s a lovely name! Here, I have a few friends that have had babies in their 40s- you never know!
If I had a girl next I think I’d go Saoirse or Bláithín. Cliodhna as a back up if neither suited. And Fiachra or Enda for a boy.

Reactions: 3
😂😂It’s a lovely name! Here, I have a few friends that have had babies in their 40s- you never know!
If I had a girl next I think I’d go Saoirse or Bláithín. Cliodhna as a back up if neither suited. And Fiachra or Enda for a boy.
He's get called Edna if he went to Australia. I remember Enda Kenny being called "Edna" by an Aussie politician 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He's get called Edna if he went to Australia. I remember Enda Kenny being called "Edna" by an Aussie politician 😂
Nothing will beat Prime Minister and Legend in her Own Living Room Liz Truss calling the Taoiseach Tea Sock.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Saoirse is also on my list and I'll be honest, beyond Finn and Gabriel, my boy's list is sparse. I'm not even bothering to date so unless the baby Jesus is coming back, I doubt it but you never know.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That is a worry tbf! 😂😂😂
---

I know, silly witch. Just showed a blatant disrespect not asking someone the pronunciation first.
Unlike the late Queen Elizabeth who got the pronunciation just right, when at a reception with our former President Mary McAleese here in Ireland. The Queen said the opening line in Irish which included "A Chairde... (friends)" and her pronunciation was so good that Mary McAleese could be seen mouthing "Wow!". So if the Queen could make such a good effort, if shouldn't have been beneath Liz Truss.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Truss was too busy being wrong whilst acting like she has always been right. She's a twatwaffle.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Unlike the late Queen Elizabeth who got the pronunciation just right, when at a reception with our former President Mary McAleese here in Ireland. The Queen said the opening line in Irish which included "A Chairde... (friends)" and her pronunciation was so good that Mary McAleese could be seen mouthing "Wow!". So if the Queen could make such a good effort, if shouldn't have been beneath Liz Truss.
BIB - I've read a couple of times that HRH was an excellent mimic so it seems like she had a knack for saying things as they should sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I remember that so clearly. She also addressed Mary Mc perfectly in Irish (a Uachtarain), a word I've heard butchered by Irish people! She was a very impressive woman!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I remember that so clearly. She also addressed Mary Mc perfectly in Irish (a Uachtarain), a word I've heard butchered by Irish people! She was a very impressive woman!
She apparently had it written out phonetically, but it's still impressive.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.