Secret Celebrity Gossip #159

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classy Sheridan Smith at the Olivier AwardsView attachment 2876159
My goodness she has lost so much weight and her face looks different. I wouldn't have recognised her. Not keen on the dress but each to their own. She's looking a lot healthier and happier though. When she had more weight on it was speculated that some of it was bloating due to drinking. I just hope she doesn't lose too much weight though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚Wait until you see how Caoimhe is pronounced!
That's on my baby names list and my mum, who isn't Irish at all, is fuming because it doesn't make sense to her 🀣

(I'm probably closer to the menopause but you never know...)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My goodness she has lost so much weight and her face looks different. I wouldn't have recognised her. Not keen on the dress but each to their own. She's looking a lot healthier and happier though. When she had more weight on it was speculated that some of it was bloating due to drinking. I just hope she doesn't lose too much weight though.
I didn't recognise her at 1st either.

Reactions: 3
@Tookster mentioned big, bouffanty manes in the last thread and I immediately thought of this guy from Nightcrawlers. Any other celeb blokes with luxuriant hair we can think of? :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
@Tookster mentioned big, bouffanty manes in the last thread and I immediately thought of this guy from Nightcrawlers. Any other celeb blokes with luxuriant hair we can think of? :ROFLMAO:
I’d say Neil Oliver but he’s not really a celeb any more. Well not since he lost the tattie and started the anti vax pish.

Reactions: 15
WHAT A COMMENT! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»

Neil Oliver comes to mind for me too, I always picture him dramatically swishing his hair back.

There must be better examples though!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That whole Beyonce country thang is an abomination. I smother a scream every time it comes on the radio.

If only her talent matched her ego. Sigh.
Couldn't agree more. I have a visceral loathing for that song and keep waiting for her voice to rise an octave but it's as flat as eff & excruciating. :(

She has cos played a blonde sex kitten for years , :rolleyes:now it's her turn to play cowgirl. The state of her in the vt is just hideous.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.