Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In regards to OJ, I think it’s horrendous that members of the jury decided to say he was innocent as revenge for Rodney King. I mean one of the jury used to be a member of the black panthers and did the black power salute after the verdict was read out in front of the court. Those members of jury are disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
I genuinely don't get the hype with Nicola Coughlan. I adored Derry Girls and Siobhan McSweeney was simply phenomenal but I thought Coughlan overplayed her part. Perhaps I'm missing something but I don't think she's that talented.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I genuinely don't get the hype with Nicola Coughlan. I adored Derry Girls and Siobhan McSweeney was simply phenomenal but I thought Coughlan overplayed her part. Perhaps I'm missing something but I don't think she's that talented.
I've quite enjoyed Nicola Coughlan in Big Mood, which finished tonight (on C4).

Reactions: 10
Mr bored and I always laugh whenever someone is killed or murdered etc, news reports are always full of people commenting what angels they were. Always kind hearted and good people. Seems no arseholes ever seem to die .
ooh not just me then. and irl too. for once I would like to see someone saying of a deceased oh they were an absolute git. etc

I would love tobe honest and open about my deceased parents but politeness and not wishing to make others uncomfortable prevents me from saying anything other than we didn't get on

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think because she doesn’t fit the mould of being ‘actress slim’ has helped her stand out.
We've seen how that career arc went for Rebel Wilson. Nicola needs to up her game if she ever wants to do a big weight loss thing and stay in the public eye.

Reactions: 10
I think idiots is a bit harsh- there was sooooo much evidence against him, they obviously didn't expect OJs team to go to the lengths that they did to discredit the witnesses
The cops didn't help matters either. They were trampling everywhere and no one was making sure stuff was being tagged and bagged properly.

Reactions: 13
I think it’s crappy that Sydney and Justin, Nicole’s children, had a relationship with OJ after he murdered their mother. Even if they lie to themselves and say that he wasn’t involved in the killing there is so much evidence that he abused and assaulted her, sometimes sexually. And to play happy families with a man like that is just another betrayal to their mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Wasn’t one of his lawyers Robert Kardashian, father of Kim?
The funny thing is he had never been a criminal defence lawyer and had let his licence expire so he needed to get recertified to be part of the team.

There is a theory he actually got rid of evidence for OJ. When he came back from Chicago, where he had been after the murders, Robert was there to meet him and he was seen receiving a bag from one of OJ's assistants and taking it away. A while later some people who saw the footage, contacted the police and told them. The cops asked him for the bag but he claimed to have lost it and that was that. The theory is the bloody clothes and the knife were in the bag.
---
I'm always reminded of (and, indeed, I've quoted it myself on this site) of John Lydon's comment when Malcolm MacClaren died.

You're not supposed to speak ill of the dead. But he was a bleep
One of my favourites is from Bette Davis. When asked what she thought about Joan Crawford dying, she said: "You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead… good!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
The funny thing is he had never been a criminal defence lawyer and had let his licence expire so he needed to get recertified to be part of the team.

There is a theory he actually got rid of evidence for OJ. When he came back from Chicago, where he had been after the murders, Robert was there to meet him and he was seen receiving a bag from one of OJ's assistants and taking it away. A while later some people who saw the footage, contacted the police and told them. The cops asked him for the bag but he claimed to have lost it and that was that. The theory is the bloody clothes and the knife were in the bag.
Yes! It was suggested that they got him to reactivate his licence because if he was on the legal team he couldn't be called to give evidence about the bag

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I think it’s crappy that Sydney and Justin, Nicole’s children, had a relationship with OJ after he murdered their mother. Even if they lie to themselves and say that he wasn’t involved in the killing there is so much evidence that he abused and assaulted her, sometimes sexually.
Yep. In particular, there's a recording of a 911 call - I don't know if it was one of several some time before the murders - where Nicole is screaming about OJ trying to get into her house to kill her, I think she says he has a knife. I guess a man who can act like that though would have no trouble emotionally manipulating his children.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
saw Caitlin Jenner had put ‘good riddance’ on X.
Fair enough but the whole sorry affair is the reason she coined it in way beyond the olympics days
If I had myself been directly involved in someone’s death, I’d probably pipe down.

But then again, a father who confesses to having dressed up in his daughters’ clothes for a thrill undoubtedly operates by a different set of guidelines to me.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Mr bored and I always laugh whenever someone is killed or murdered etc, news reports are always full of people commenting what angels they were. Always kind hearted and good people. Seems no arseholes ever seem to die .
That reminds me of something my mother used to say ' they ay buried a bad un yet'🙈
( in a female Noddy Holder accent, for reference 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.