Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Laurence’s Fox’s views embarrass her. She’s mates with David Tennant, who has a trans identifying kid. (Honestly, don’t get me started on that nonsense). Fox is a twit! But she married him, she had his kids, she must of liked him at least twice to become impregnated by him. I don’t think he gained his political views over night either. He’s from a well to do established acting dynasty, there is probably a trust fund for him and his kids. Money won’t be an issue! I have read that she makes it difficult for him to see them. I would say she’s made him see his kids in a contact centre. I’m sure I read he’d had to attend things to see them. Which, ok, if you have genuine issues with their safety because he’s in to a few lines and a few bottles of a wknd, yeah get mandatory tests to show he’s clean but is she really that clean living herself? I’m just saying this in general, I don’t know if this is what happened, but certain things he’s said gave me that impression that it’s not been rosy at all since their split!
I loved Laurence Fox. He was brilliant in Lewis. Heard a radio interview with him and he was so clever and witty and funny.
I have no idea why he suddenly developed these weird opinions and turned into a total idiot.
I’m not surprised she doesn’t want the kids to spend any time with him in case he corrupts their young minds.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Didn't Popbitch nickname or jazz baps (BIllie Piper) or jazz tits cos she liked it getting snorted off her tits

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Brendan o carols books which Mrs Brown was loosely based on are really good, funny but nothing like the tv series.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've noticed that Mrs Brown's Boys is popular with people who are homophobic in an old-fashioned way, despite the cross-dressing. My uncle loves it and so does my weird religious ex work colleague.
My 75 year old gay friend and his ex boyfriend both love MBB.

Reactions: 10
Nobody was ever going to top PSH, so I wonder if they went for the controversy instead. Started watching the new one but it didn’t grab me so I just rewatched the film instead 😆

So, so fed up of nepo babies at this point. Kaia Gerber is in a new series on Apple with Kristin Wiig and she’s embarrassingly awful.
not just nepo babies but there seems to be a lot of so called actors out there without an ounce of talent. Elle Fanning was in a play i saw recently... I had heard of her but according to research I hadn't seen her in anything. She was more wooden than the prop coffee table.Never mind not being believable as her character, I had a hard time finding her convincing as a human

it really made me wonder just how many ppl are out there being paid as actors in films and tv that basically just deliver lines

Reactions: 20
Why do the likes of him and Sean Bean bother with the marrying thing? I just find it odd. Maybe by time your third marriage hasn't worked out you must think it's not for you? Just have a relationship and move in together.
agreed. my friend got married to a fellow musician who i think was on his third marriage by the time it got to her. the bloke was a prize asshole (do not get me started but i was shocked to find out some of the things he'd done) and cheated on her with a groupie who he is now engaged to..there's a common factor here in all these broken marriages and it's the bloke. I often wonder what the need is to keep getting engaged or married. Is it an upbringing thing like you have to marry when you are dating etc or a mothering thing where they feel they need a little lady around the house? methinks what these fellas need is serious therapy
---
Yes. Wife beater.
understatement... i thought it was common knowledge. I don;t even read papers anymore and its all over the tabloids - didnt he attack one poor woman in a pub in Highgate?

wow i sit corrected. I always thought it was his first wife I saw him kick off at in M&S she must have been his second..

judging by the article on is track record I just read.. they last about 7 rs or so on average so come in number FIVE your time is up..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
not just nepo babies but there seems to be a lot of so called actors out there without an ounce of talent. Elle Fanning was in a play i saw recently... I had heard of her but according to research I hadn't seen her in anything. She was more wooden than the prop coffee table.Never mind not being believable as her character, I had a hard time finding her convincing as a human

it really made me wonder just how many ppl are out there being paid as actors in films and tv that basically just deliver lines
Elle and Dakota Fanning had relatives in the TV industry. Not a complete cut and dry nepo baby sitch but not completely out of nowhere either.

Reactions: 13
Jim Davidson once tried to chat me up. I was late teens and he must have been pushing 50. As if that wasn't stomach churning enough as he walked away I noticed he had very thin linen trousers on and was quite obviously wearing a thong 🤢.
I accidentally hearted this comment! It makes my soul hurt that people may have seen that! :-/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Elle and Dakota Fanning had relatives in the TV industry. Not a complete cut and dry nepo baby sitch but not completely out of nowhere either.
wow I did not know that.. explains how Elle got to Broadway then with afaik only a string of little known films

Reactions: 3
agreed. my friend got married to a fellow musician who i think was on his third marriage by the time it got to her. the bloke was a prize asshole (do not get me started but i was shocked to find out some of the things he'd done) and cheated on her with a groupie who he is now engaged to..there's a common factor here in all these broken marriages and it's the bloke. I often wonder what the need is to keep getting engaged or married. Is it an upbringing thing like you have to marry when you are dating etc or a mothering thing where they feel they need a little lady around the house? methinks what these fellas need is serious therapy
--
judging by the article on is track record I just read.. they last about 7 rs or so on average so come in number FIVE your time is up..
My mates dad is on his seventh marriage, current wife thinks she is wife number 2 and 4 (they remarried).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I watched the film again after too 😂
Jude Law, Matt Damon and Phillip Seymour Hoffman were so spot on. And Gwyneth Paltrow is not the Marge from the book but still good.
I ADORE the film version (Jude Law and Philip Seymour Hoffman both sublime) but I’m struggling with Ripley. Andrew Scott is too old with no charm and the actor that plays Dickie is just meh. Dakota Fanning will always be too bland and boring to me

Reactions: 12
For every pan there is a lid or so they say …

Never been a fan. She’s always seemed so desperate for fame. Can’t believe she’s now on Corrie, few years ago she was on cruise ships where she belongs 😂 cheesy entertainer

And Hatton is 45???? In what world

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.