Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not gossip, more a horrifying realisation I made while watching Andrew Scott in Vanya on the big screen: he looks like a mix of Ant and Dec. I can't unsee it and any knee trembles he gave me have disappeared.

I just had to share, and perhaps spread the misery, but mainly in the hope you'll pull be back to the right side.

View attachment 2865094
Oh my God, you are so right! (It's clear that I'm in the minority here but I love Fleabag and can watch it over and over again and totally got "Hot priest" until now!!)

Reactions: 20
Gary was middle aged as a teen he just needs to accept and embrace it!
Haha, you're right. I remember seeing a clip of him on something like Pebble Mill on one of those throwback programmes. He was in some singing competition and was only a teenager but seemed about 42.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Bearing in mind that I enjoyed Miranda (so take this with a pinch of salt) I HATED Fleabag. I honestly didn’t understand how or why everyone was raving about it. ‘Hot Priest’ was, at best lukewarm and I find the actors eyebrows really distracting. He looks like he’s shaved them off and redrawn them.

Having said that, I watched a tv series yonks ago that I think was written by and starred PWB, where it was a group of 20 somethings squatting in a hospital and I did find that enjoyable (also starred the guy from s2 of Bridgerton). There wasn’t a single likeable character in it, but it did have some lol moments.
I thought fleabag was overrated shite, her nods to the viewers were irritating and not a new TV concept

I find Andrew Scott's eyebrows off-putting, I mean he can't help them, but bizarrely i find his eyes too dark but no matter what he reminds me of a devil! But I still like him as an actor! 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I enjoyed fleabag the show and the character, Phoebe WB not so much. The sister was the best character by far. Loved the hot priest too. All of us Strangers is such a beautiful movie.

Re: Gary Barlow: he just grew into his middle aged face and is now the hottest one out of them all. Mark looks like someone’s hippy Nan, the other 2 were good looking then and are generically good looking now. Robbie is a bloated mess. Gary had the biggest glow up. His millions help too. Smart boy, writing the songs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Haha, you're right. I remember seeing a clip of him on something like Pebble Mill on one of those throwback programmes. He was in some singing competition and was only a teenager but seemed about 42.
Yeah it was A Song For Christmas on Pebble Mill in 1986 when he was 15. He wrote the song himself

Even Cliff Richard would have turned his nose up at the song for being too old fashioned

Last edited:
  • Haha
Not gossip, more a horrifying realisation I made while watching Andrew Scott in Vanya on the big screen: he looks like a mix of Ant and Dec. I can't unsee it and any knee trembles he gave me have disappeared.

I just had to share, and perhaps spread the misery, but mainly in the hope you'll pull be back to the right side.

View attachment 2865094
He really does. I’m watching him in ripley which I’m really enjoying, however, the crisp black and white filter they are using makes his hairline look weird and I can’t work out if it’s fake or not. He can’t help having a high forehead but his face compared to the naturalness of Johnny Flynn’s is really waxy and fake looking. Has he had work done? .

Reactions: 7
Oh my god I absolutely obsessed about this programme when it was on! I was at school and none of my friends watched it 😫

Might look to see if it's available online somewhere, it'll probably seem a bit tit now!
Just looked and it is on Amazon prime on one of their subscription things but I might sign up and cancel after just to rewatch

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I find Andrew Scott's eyebrows off-putting, I mean he can't help them, but bizarrely i find his eyes too dark but no matter what he reminds me of a devil! But I still like him as an actor
Yes, agree about the eyes. But also, looking at the pic of looking like Ant and Dec, his eyebrows look like they’re on backwards? Like they’re thinner at the bridge of his nose than they should be. Most odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2865094
Omg best post ever 😂
It's like an optical illusion - I can't work out which of Ant and Dec he looks like more. It's first one, but then the other. From the eyes up it's Ant, from eyes down it's Dec.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

View attachment 2865094
Dragging you back to the right side and locking the door in this Ant and Dec theory. Not our beautiful Andrew 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 2865094
Oh my goodness! Dreadful post! You need banned for this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg best post ever 😂
It's like an optical illusion - I can't work out which of Ant and Dec he looks like more. It's first one, but then the other. From the eyes up it's Ant, from eyes down it's Dec.
Does anyone have that software where you can 'merge/part switch' the faces of 2 people in a picture ???
🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not the first time someone has made the Andrew Scott/Ant & Dec observation. It was spotted back in 2015

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I saw Ant and Dec on a tv genealogy/DNA programme and they turned out to be (very) distant cousins, so maybe Andrew Scott is also a distant cousin!

• Wow
  • Haha
Gary was middle aged as a teen he just needs to accept and embrace it!
Yes! And you can tell he cut his teeth as a performer in working men's clubs because he still has that kind of cheesy patter about him as he talks to the crowd!

I still love Take That though. I'm going to see them live in a few weeks and I can't wait.

Exactly this, why would he at his age be pursuing a much older woman who looks like that. I mean it’s harsh but 17 year old boys are thinking with their dicks and not much else, they aren’t going for much more than looks.
Said it on the last thread- as a woman at a similar age to what Sam TJ was- if a 17 year old lad started making advances you'd give yourself a good talking to, remind yourself you are old enough to be his mum and send him on his way. Flattered- maybe but wouldnt entertain it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Gary Barlow is currently owning Tik Tok for all the wrong reasons ... he has become a meme after several posts he made :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.