Secret Celebrity Gossip #158

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Forgive me if this is the wrong thread… was their talk recently if Beyoncé’s new Album recently??

It’s tit. I have listened to it, so you don’t need too 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Forgive me if this is the wrong thread… was their talk recently if Beyoncé’s new Album recently??

It’s tit. I have listened to it, so you don’t need too 😘
I can believe it's rubbish. I cannot stand her. I never liked her anyway but I remember the footage of her sister kicking the shite out of Jay-Z in the elevator and her looking on approvingly. And her music is rubbish and her snorefest pontification about girl power and the sisterhood is all bullshit because I think she treated her DC bandmates badly. Her star is about to fall anyway as Jay-Z is up to his neck in it with the whole P-Diddy debacle.

• Wow
Reactions: 72
As I said before, Beyonce is the Stephen Gerrard of music. Actually pretty good, but also massively overrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Tamzin is part of Holly Willoughby‘s gang with Emma Bunton, The Appleton sisters, Kate Thornton and sometimes Christine Lampard. All cokeheads I’m sure, well we all know Holly definitely is. Not a hundred per cent certain of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Isn’t Kate Ford part of that little gang ?

Reactions: 5
Just to clarify, Jonathan Ross was not a well known TV presenter in his thirties when he met Jane Goldman- he was a TV researcher in his 20s . She had already left school (at 15) and was a writer . Probably still not ideal but not quite the scenario you are portraying

Reactions: 27
I remember Jane Goldman when she wrote for Just Seventeen (I was a bit jealous of her for getting together with Wossy at the time, tbf, though I fancied Philip Schofield once upon a time in that era as well, just as well I've got a computer keyboard to hide my shame behind!!).

About Mark Owen (who I 'slightly' fancied back then, though my tastes grew a bit more exotic by the 1990s), this DM comment made me LOL
Screenshot 2024-04-06 at 22-24-06 Take That fans rejoice as Mark Owen debuts 'baby faced' look...png

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It was awful. In the early days of these threads we discussed 'child brides' at length.
Some absolute horror stories. Most predate the Internet si it comes down to old birds like me to remember them!
The 'original wild child' Emma Ridley was married at 15 with her mother's encouragement and the papers had a field day calling her a naughty school girl. Amanda de Cadenet had a baby and married John Taylor at 18. Legal but grim. She'd been in the tabloids for years falling out of nightclubs. We've already discussed Mandy Smith but there were many others like her. All with men old enough to be their fathers.
Denise Van Outen was Gary Glitter's girlfriend at 14. She was interviewed about it, again with the naughty school girl angle, not of a poor kid groomed and abused by a dirty bastard.
Jane Goodman is happily married to Jonathan Ross, but he was a well known TV presenter in his 30s and he would pick her up from school in his flash car in her school uniform. Her parents actually rang up the school to ask she be excused attendance because she was hung over from clubbing every night.
Lindsey Dawn Mckenzie had a 'countdown ' striptease to her 16th birthday in the Sport. Which means she was 15 and doing nude shoots to be published on her 16th birthday and therefore 'legal'. Her father was her manager.
Grim times.
Denise Van Outen dating Gary Glitter, what grim times the 90s were.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Does anyone remember the show ‘killer net’ ? I think it was Jason orange who starred in it. It was really good. Back before we were all fully online.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My niece has been with a bloke in his 40’s since she was around 17, possibly even before. Gives me the mega ick and we’re all sworn to secrecy so my dad doesn’t find out which makes life very awkward, especially since she’s now 23 so has been with him 6 years. He’s closer to her parents ages than to hers. It’s grim. I just feel like she’s wasting the best years of her life with a man who has an ex wife and kids and no real prospects or anything to offer her 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Weren’t there rumours about him getting his dick out in the studio in front of female colleagues?
The naked parade was a thing at the end of the show, all the production lads had walk through the top bar area with their dicks out. A friend of mine was seeing one of Chris Evans mates and we were there on several occasions when this happened. I'm surprised more hasn't come out about working on TFI to be honest.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
It was awful. In the early days of these threads we discussed 'child brides' at length.
Some absolute horror stories. Most predate the Internet si it comes down to old birds like me to remember them!
The 'original wild child' Emma Ridley was married at 15 with her mother's encouragement and the papers had a field day calling her a naughty school girl. Amanda de Cadenet had a baby and married John Taylor at 18. Legal but grim. She'd been in the tabloids for years falling out of nightclubs. We've already discussed Mandy Smith but there were many others like her. All with men old enough to be their fathers.
Denise Van Outen was Gary Glitter's girlfriend at 14. She was interviewed about it, again with the naughty school girl angle, not of a poor kid groomed and abused by a dirty bastard.
Jane Goodman is happily married to Jonathan Ross, but he was a well known TV presenter in his 30s and he would pick her up from school in his flash car in her school uniform. Her parents actually rang up the school to ask she be excused attendance because she was hung over from clubbing every night.
Lindsey Dawn Mckenzie had a 'countdown ' striptease to her 16th birthday in the Sport. Which means she was 15 and doing nude shoots to be published on her 16th birthday and therefore 'legal'. Her father was her manager.
Grim times.
Van Outen wasn’t 14 when she dated Glitter. She was 18 (or thereabouts), still grim thought, just not underage. I seem to remember her boyfriend sold the story to the press, he claimed she did it to futher her career - makes me feel very icky

• Sick
Reactions: 11
it's a loooootttttt of filler and make up, the tight shots of him in the first section you could see the make up cracking 😂 😂 😂
Oh god, not filler, please no!

I mean Gary has had a hair transplant (you can see the areas which didn’t quite take!) which is fair enough, but I draw the line at filler 😩
---
Tamzin is part of Holly Willoughby‘s gang with Emma Bunton, The Appleton sisters, Kate Thornton and sometimes Christine Lampard. All cokeheads I’m sure, well we all know Holly definitely is. Not a hundred per cent certain of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
I’ll never forget the Popbitch story about Holly looking at the paltry lines someone had chopped out saying “Oh my god, are you POOR?” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Does anyone remember the show ‘killer net’ ? I think it was Jason orange who starred in it. It was really good. Back before we were all fully online.
I remember that! It was excellent and I remember it being very "futuristic" at the time. I've never been able to find it again.

Reactions: 6
My niece has been with a bloke in his 40’s since she was around 17, possibly even before. Gives me the mega ick and we’re all sworn to secrecy so my dad doesn’t find out which makes life very awkward, especially since she’s now 23 so has been with him 6 years. He’s closer to her parents ages than to hers. It’s grim. I just feel like she’s wasting the best years of her life with a man who has an ex wife and kids and no real prospects or anything to offer her 🤢
When I was 18 and a student I was with a 36 year old for a couple of years. I completely regret it as he was so manipulative. He would invite me over for the weekend which was fine but after a few weeks he said that I needed to start contributing money for gas and electric because I was staying over. I wasn’t very savvy back then so took that I needed to make sure I was paying my way but in fact I was basically paying his bills out of my electric as I was very naive.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.