Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
My niece has been with a bloke in his 40’s since she was around 17, possibly even before. Gives me the mega ick and we’re all sworn to secrecy so my dad doesn’t find out which makes life very awkward, especially since she’s now 23 so has been with him 6 years. He’s closer to her parents ages than to hers. It’s grim. I just feel like she’s wasting the best years of her life with a man who has an ex wife and kids and no real prospects or anything to offer her 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
From Popbitch, Sharon Osborne's take on OJ:

Back in the Osbournes' MTV heyday, Sharon claimed that she and Ozzy stopped doing drugs after Nicole Simpson was murdered because OJ and Nicole were their dealers. According to her, the couple had carved out a nice little niche for themselves as suppliers of gak to the Hollywood A-list but their dealing led to unwelcome attention from local organised criminals, who eventually put out a hit on them to stop the enterprise.

The reason OJ jumped in his Bronco and fled? Sharon's theory was that he was off his head when the hitman took out Nicole and, in his paranoid state, figured they would be after him too.

• Wow

HaloGirl

VIP Member
The way he’s taunted both Nicole’s and Ron’s families for nearly 30 years is disgusting there’s been never been any peace or justice for them they won’t even rejoice in the news.
Yes Liv they have gone thru a lot.
this is what he said in 2021 .. "I have trouble with L.A.," going on to add, "People may think this is self-serving, but I might be sitting next to whoever did it. I really don’t know who did this."

everyone knows who did it.

Nicole’s sister (from 2021) noted that though she feels pity for him, she would like him to just keep quiet and give her family members peace to help them heal.

May they get some peace now.

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
I met my ex husband at 18 - he was 38
Now it absolutely repulses me and I look back and wish someone had talked some sense into me. I was a troubled and silly nieve young girl and he should have known better.
I agree with the others who say just because she was 18 and 'legal' its still 🤢🤮
I was 20 when I met my ex husband and he was almost 34.
I know 20 is well above the legal age, but I was young and innocent too and he took advantage of that.
My current partner is 14 years older than me too, but we met at 42 and 56, both grown adults with life experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Not gossip, more a horrifying realisation I made while watching Andrew Scott in Vanya on the big screen: he looks like a mix of Ant and Dec. I can't unsee it and any knee trembles he gave me have disappeared.

I just had to share, and perhaps spread the misery, but mainly in the hope you'll pull be back to the right side.

View attachment 2865094
Omg best post ever 😂
It's like an optical illusion - I can't work out which of Ant and Dec he looks like more. It's first one, but then the other. From the eyes up it's Ant, from eyes down it's Dec.

• Haha
  • Heart

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Did anyone catch Simon Cowell at the end of Ant and Dec's last show tonight? He looked like a petrified whippet on Bonfire Night.

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I mean this as kindly as possible but Brooklyn Beckham has learning challenges right? If so I do think the press should lay off him a bit. They seem intent on reinforcing this Brooklyn is thick narrative but if he is actually learning disabled then it’s gross that they are doing
Why do you think he has learning disabilities? He’s a rich spoilt kid who’s had opportunities that most people could never dream of but has never had to stick to them because of who his parents are. He’s doesn’t get a free pass and a pat on the head just because he looks like and acts like a dozy twat.

• Haha

Salacious

Chatty Member
Do you remember when she won the Oscar over Beyoncé? 🤣
She deserved it. Beyonce stood no chance of winning, especially against the likes of Mirren, Winslet, Streep, etc. And it was wise the studio decided to put Hudson as supporting actress as she was the stand out.

I thought Miranda was endearing as Chummy in CTMW. I never watched her other show though and yes she was really foisted by the media at one time.
Fleabag with Pheobe whatsit is just a middle-class Miranda.

• Wow

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
I like Jon Richardson. Read his book yonks ago before he was very well known and I really warmed to him. She does my fucking head in though. She’s always in character and it’s not a funny one.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
..... and because America is still trying to come to terms with it's racist past. Segregation only ended wihen Civil Rights Act of 1964 superseded all state and local laws.
Only 60 years ago ffs 🙁
That never ceases to amaze me that it is in my lifetime. So many states ignored it too for a long time. You can see why there are still so many problems in the US and why it is still so raw. I was watching something not so long ago about when Black American servicemen came to the UK during WW2 they were being told they could go anywhere they wanted if they went somewhere like a pub.

I'm not dismissing anything that minorities have felt here in the UK. We've had our share of issues too but the US have been particularly backward.

Reactions: 39

Sjc_80

I always get Les Dennis and Les Dawson (RIP) mixed up so this thread has got me gagging and giggling!

• Haha

Por Que?

There was some bloke on the catfish tv show who thought he’d been dating katy perry for about 5 years or something. I don’t know if extreme loneliness can cause people to have some kind of issues but if katy perry Facebook messages me I’d assume scam and wouldn’t reply, I certainly wouldn’t believe I was dating her for years without meeting her.
Katy Perry would never cold message(?) someone with a defeatist attitude like that! What about if you’d been manifesting a relationship with a Katy Perry before the message arrived? You’ve got to be in it to win it 😉

• Haha

CarmenGhia

VIP Member
I’ve said this before, but I came to loathe Wyman by the time I finished the book.
He was a rotten husband to her, for the 10 weeks he deigned to stay with her. She got very sick not long after they married. She was having serious digestive issues, but he dismissed her as anorexic and fucked off the second there was any sort of adult responsibility to be taken.
I remember reading she still does have gut issues - possibly Crohn's?

The whole Bill and Mandy story is completely vomit-inducing. Unless you are very strong of stomach, do not ever look at newspapers from the time, when they were calling a school-aged girl "Randy Mandy". There were a few "wild child" lost girls who were famous at the time.

• Sick
  • Sad