Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Woolmercardington

VIP Member
Apologies if this was spoken about at the time, I don't recall seeing anything about it, but did anyone see Jodie Whitaker on Bake Off? Is she always like that? She seemed manic and was dressed like my bff who happens to be a slightly twink-styled mostly butch lesbian.
I was an extra on a production she was starring in. I wasn't in close proximity to her, but she did keep drawing attention by being really manic. One of the other extras said she was even worse the day before (I wasn't there that day) and said she was off her nut.

We also overheard her quite blatantly slagging someone off (a woman, maybe an extra, not sure) who'd made a mistake regarding where she was standing on set, and exclaims, "I felt like punching her fucking face in!"

She was as rough as a badger's arse.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

Villanelly

VIP Member
It’s a real low to be sniping about a kid who literally just said their name before doing a reading at their grandpa’s funeral.
The media have leapt on this because funerals are public events and now they can make headlines about something the family have probably known for months, if not years.
Can we move on? This is poor tattling by anyone’s standards.
Threads move on naturally, no need for a Tattler to attempt to direct the flow of conversation.

• Heart

TheSilverFox

VIP Member
Is it just me but Fin and Seraphina aren't exactly worlds apart... could have been a nickname for years for all we know 🤷‍♀️ Kid just said their name at a funeral!

• Heart

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Les Dennis has a massive knob that has to be gently inched in with a spritz of WD40?

Good Lord, I did not need to know that!

Between this and yesterday's Jason Manford wank-camming reveal, where will it all end?!

• Haha
  • Sick

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I think Caroline Flack was always a very troubled woman, whose behaviour and lifestyle contributed to her death. I hate the fact that otherwise troubled and problematic famous folks tend to be considered saints after their unfortunate and sometimes early demise
I said similar about Jade Goody on here, and OMG did I have my arse handed to me. Still stand by it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

shellie

VIP Member
Wasn’t one of his lawyers Robert Kardashian, father of Kim?
The funny thing is he had never been a criminal defence lawyer and had let his licence expire so he needed to get recertified to be part of the team.

There is a theory he actually got rid of evidence for OJ. When he came back from Chicago, where he had been after the murders, Robert was there to meet him and he was seen receiving a bag from one of OJ's assistants and taking it away. A while later some people who saw the footage, contacted the police and told them. The cops asked him for the bag but he claimed to have lost it and that was that. The theory is the bloody clothes and the knife were in the bag.
---
I'm always reminded of (and, indeed, I've quoted it myself on this site) of John Lydon's comment when Malcolm MacClaren died.

You're not supposed to speak ill of the dead. But he was a cunt
One of my favourites is from Bette Davis. When asked what she thought about Joan Crawford dying, she said: "You should never say bad things about the dead, only good. Joan Crawford is dead… good!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
I think their sons are something like 15 and 12. I could be wrong but at those ages I doubt Billie is saying 'you can't see your dad'. More likely they're the ones making the decision for themselves.
Yeah I'm nearly sure he's alluded to it being the kids, tried to blame Billie for parental alienation, but if my dad went to court to stop me taking medication for a diagnosed condition and then told the twitter verse this, not respecting my privacy and letting the world know about my diagnosis, I doubt I'd want anything to do with him either.

• Angry
  • Wow

youncer

Yes. That family is even more icky when you think that their whole shallow, plastic empire is basically built on the graves of two innocent young people who never got the justice they deserved.

Kris absolutely capitalised on her "fame" from the murders/trial and created everything on top of that.
This is exactly why I can't stand them. Watch the People vs OJ Simpson the TV series and they portray how it devastated Ron Goldman's family. He just gets forgotten about. His father and sister must be sick that the Kardashians are where they are.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Why does she tell her work colleagues this stuff? I can’t ever imagine going to work and telling my colleagues that I’d just had a shag or whatever. It’s exhibitionism and attention seeking

• Sick

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
God, I hated fleabag. Total Emperor’s new clothes.

Upper middle-class woman wafts about being a bit sad with little to no demands from life placed upon her. Imagine anyone else getting that green-lit.

• Heart

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Not sure if this has been covered. Watching the scoop on Netflix. Billie piper is shite at acting

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Raffy

What about the alleged PB story about Les doing Mandy up the Marmite Motorway, thus staining the white clobber she'd chosen to wear for a do? I mean, I might have dreamt it, but ...
From another site....

"One of the cast members on 'The Grimleys' with Amanda Holden told us about the time they were away filming and Amanda Holden came down for dinner in the hotel. She sat down, looked startled and revealed Les had "done her up the bum and it'd just come out on her white dress".
Les, presumably, was Les Dennis, her husband at the time, before their marriage collapsed. Sounds like it wasn't the only thing close to collapsing at the time..."

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 41