Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missmopps

VIP Member
From another site....

"One of the cast members on 'The Grimleys' with Amanda Holden told us about the time they were away filming and Amanda Holden came down for dinner in the hotel. She sat down, looked startled and revealed Les had "done her up the bum and it'd just come out on her white dress".
Les, presumably, was Les Dennis, her husband at the time, before their marriage collapsed. Sounds like it wasn't the only thing close to collapsing at the time..."
Oh dear Lord, all this bum talk on the holy day of all days. My mind needs bleaching thinking of Les huffing and puffing little Les up Amanda’s poop shoot. Puts another layer of meaning to the GRIMleys for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I loved Miranda- think a lot of us could relate to the character on the show in some way. Shame Tom Ellis turned out to be such a twat in real life
I cannot stand that man.

Deserting his kids for a new glam life and wife in LA. He really brings out my inner Thora Hird/Mary Whitehouse/Nora Batty and I just think ‘YOU ABSOLUTE DIRTY CAD!’ if I ever see him on my TV screen.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I know Sharon Osbourne is marmite - and dynamite as a personality - not a compliment. The beginning of her reply to Amanda did seem a bit braggy - but she explained all that to make a point. I enjoyed seeing Amanda Holden getting her arse handed back to her.

Amanda is clearly fawning towards Simon Cowell and that's because her own career wasn't exactly setting the world on fire when she got the BGT job. All I remember her for was being Les Dennis' ex and appearing in a slightly-acclaimed TV show called Cutting It.

It's pretty obvious Amanda wants to keep Simon on her side but Amanda Holden wouldn't have a career or the lifestyle she has without Simon Cowell. Methinks Ms Holden is projecting. Hugely.

I support Sharon for having the balls to say what's on her mind without kissing arses. I love that about her but I wouldn't want to be her enemy.

I don't think Sharon is a saint: Sharon Osbourne is very motivated by money. I hope it doesn't come out when Ozzy passes that she treated him like Colonel Tom Parker did with Elvis. Makes you wonder why Aimee has such a fractious relationship with her siblings - maybe she finds the attention whore thing embarrassing?
I'm indifferent to Sharon but I do like the fact she gives zero fucks and I think Amanda was a bit stupid taking her on. Sharon doesn't care about her image. Sharon doesn't need the money to maintain a lifestyle. Sharon has huge respect from within the music industry and was a pioneer in terms of The Osbournes.

Meanwhile, Amanda is still busy taking her clothes off in a fucking radio station to get attention. Desperate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
Frank Skinner's first wife was 17. I hadn't seen this interview before (it's from 2000), but he sounds like an absolute pig.

Frank is an unfaithful, tight-fisted and cruel pig...he put me off men for years; DEVASTATED EX-WIFE OF TV FUNNYMAN SKINNER TELLS HOW HE DESTROYED HER LIFE. - Free Online Library (thefreelibrary.com)

I remember the comments he made about middle aged women - used to quite like his stand up shows, but I think he is just a borderline woman-hating, sexist eejit.
Read his autobiography years ago- he just kept going on about anal sex. He gives me the creeps

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

Don'tlookEthel

I like Les Dennis, I'd happily go for a pint with him whereas I wouldn't Amanda Holden, nor would I want to be on the next table as her, she'd be an awful loud cackling show-off

thegirlscout

VIP Member
In regards to OJ, I think it’s horrendous that members of the jury decided to say he was innocent as revenge for Rodney King. I mean one of the jury used to be a member of the black panthers and did the black power salute after the verdict was read out in front of the court. Those members of jury are disgusting.

• Wow
  • Sad

HaloGirl

VIP Member

missed this and she is called Sally! perfect when he sings don’t look back in anger 😆

• Haha
Re the thread picture (lovely that it is) it got me thinking that George Michael and Paul o Grady spending the day together in Battersea might of resulted in no dogs left there which is a lovely thought ❤

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Well The Guardian made their feelings clear about the gruesome Sam Taylor Johnson.
Anyone criticising that relationship is troll, a 'deranged' teen.

Screenshot_20240409_114239.jpg

Screenshot_20240409_114451.jpg

And so what if he was the one pursuing her? Doesn't make it all right. She should have gently let him down. If it's true.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Mandy Smith. Absolutely gorgeous looking girl. But a girl she was. 13 years old when she met BW. Wrong. So wrong. What kind of parents let their 13 year old child near a 40 year old rock star. The papers used to be full of these so called ‘wild childs’ .

Let’s call it what it was : GROOMING.
Mandy’s mum wasn’t a good influence. She used to encourage her daughter and let her go out to clubs underage and take Mandy with her
sometimes. The whole set up was weird as Mandy’s mum ended marrying Bill’s son at one time

• Sick
  • Wow

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I know Sharon is a truly horrible person but I quite like her.
---
Well, not like. I don’t know what the word I’d use to describe her is.
I know what you mean. Like I said earlier, she’s absolutely foul but she doesn’t give a flying fuck about what people think of her, which I find quite refreshing 😆 she’s a colourful character in a world full of (mostly) beige celebrities and as she doesn’t impact me personally in any way whatsoever, she can crack on with it.

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
JLo has a daughter who is trans or NB! I won’t say what I really think, there’s threads especially for it, but two kids in the same blended family! Their family therapists are earning big of that!

• Sad
  • Angry

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Is she? How do you know? I wondered why she disappeared from mainstream TV.
She was my friend’s boss when she was an editor, pre tv days and used workplace bullying to demean people and would deliberately set staff against each other under the guise of “healthy competition”. Treated my mate and many others like shit.

• Sad
  • Wow

Hales1510

How comes? What did you see? 👀

I am shocked by the split. From the first time I saw they had a show all about marriage, I immediately thought, that's gonna be horrendously messy if they divorce. Yikes! I love Lucy though, I thought she was amazing on Taskmaster. If playing a thicko means she's not funny, I'm afraid many male comedians are going with her, but they usually get left to do their thing.
The little girl was very chatty from the minute we boarded. Lucy sat with her until the seatbelt sign went off then moved to her own seat about six rows in front of John and the daughter. Put an eye mask on and only got up to speak to them twice. He was seemed quite quiet and they didn't interact a lot. Her voice was the same as it is on the TV but slightly less high pitched.

• Wow