Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mark81

VIP Member
If they had made some sort of announcement then I'd agree it's inappropriate. But they literally just introduced themselves, like anyone would. It's the press that's made it a big deal and a 'coming out' event. The kid did nothing wrong.

Reactions: 37

Baby Giraffe

VIP Member
I don't know..there's so many platforms nowadays. It doesn't have to be announced on livestream at a funeral. It just strikes me as being very bad taste.
It wasn't an announcement, it was just a kid saying who they were. I can't believe that any of this was news to the family and nobody has to announce anything.

• Heart

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I'm indifferent to Sharon but I do like the fact she gives zero fucks and I think Amanda was a bit stupid taking her on. Sharon doesn't care about her image. Sharon doesn't need the money to maintain a lifestyle. Sharon has huge respect from within the music industry and was a pioneer in terms of The Osbournes.

Meanwhile, Amanda is still busy taking her clothes off in a fucking radio station to get attention. Desperate.

Amanda is seriously going to struggle when she can no longer get her nipples out for attention.

• Haha

Bobbleowl90

VIP Member
They’ve probably announced it now as somebody leaked that she had an affair and it was best to announce it themselves rather than the papers do so without their permission.

• Wow

lamaitresse

VIP Member
  • Sick
  • Angry

youncer

The funny thing is he had never been a criminal defence lawyer and had let his licence expire so he needed to get recertified to be part of the team.

There is a theory he actually got rid of evidence for OJ. When he came back from Chicago, where he had been after the murders, Robert was there to meet him and he was seen receiving a bag from one of OJ's assistants and taking it away. A while later some people who saw the footage, contacted the police and told them. The cops asked him for the bag but he claimed to have lost it and that was that. The theory is the bloody clothes and the knife were in the bag.
Yes! It was suggested that they got him to reactivate his licence because if he was on the legal team he couldn't be called to give evidence about the bag

• Wow

Eureka

VIP Member
Jim Davidson once tried to chat me up. I was late teens and he must have been pushing 50. As if that wasn't stomach churning enough as he walked away I noticed he had very thin linen trousers on and was quite obviously wearing a thong 🤢.
A thong at his age, jesus wept. He must have a tiny willy.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

Anotherdayanotherwalk

Kids of that age could watch a cartoon and say they want to be a damn dinosaur, nobody would take that seriously :LOL:
My 11 year old daughter this morning lay in my bed this morning practising her dinosaur noises. Is there a clinic I need to take her to?!?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
Isn’t it possible that it’s only the middle/upper classes that are being diagnosed with EDs and treated? That it’s more about access to healthcare and opportunity for treatment?

And that’s just the start of what’s wrong with your post. For heavens sake please don’t conflate being trans with having an eating disorder. I wont enter the trans debate here, it’s a gossip thread, but it is a ridiculous comparison.
It’s not a ridiculous comparison because studies have shown it’s all linked. Absolutely nothing wrong with what’s been said at all. And yeah, we’ll leave it at that.
---
As funny as it is to think it was Dave, it was John, she preferred the name John. 😂 I don’t think it really was non-binary or trans related, it was just said she preferred it at the time. Two mega rich, big time celeb parents rowing over a wine company (when one likes the wine a bit too much) so daughter dresses like a boy and calls herself John! It’s really not hard to see what they were focussing on and it wasn’t the kids, was it?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I always look at this trans cult as more of a middle/upper class problem with kids. It’s the older men with fetishes who seem to be on the lower end of the scale! This is just based on what I see on Social media!
Same with eating disorder: disproportionately high numbers of middle/upper class children affected.

I am sure a lot of it (both ED and trans stuff) is at root a desperation for attention and love.

• Wow

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Maybe not a good example?!

But it's not about ageing...I think he looks a different person...
he looks the same to me tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ the hairline has receded and he’s obviously had new teeth/light botox around the eyes, but he still looks like himself. like i would know it’s him from both those photos. the new shaping on his beard is doing a lot of work too.

PeteM

VIP Member
Odd seeing some of the sympathetic posts on his passing on social media, even from Facebook friends. I truly think some people would post similarly about Hitler if he had died today - something like "RIP Adolf Hitler, a lovely man very much misunderstood :(".

• Haha
Tamzin is part of Holly Willoughby‘s gang with Emma Bunton, The Appleton sisters, Kate Thornton and sometimes Christine Lampard. All cokeheads I’m sure, well we all know Holly definitely is. Not a hundred per cent certain of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
This could be tittle tattle but my ex worked for Emma Bunton (painter) years ago and apparently she is very aggressive physically against Jade Jones.

• Wow
  • Sad