Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Elle and Dakota Fanning had relatives in the TV industry. Not a complete cut and dry nepo baby sitch but not completely out of nowhere either.
wow I did not know that.. explains how Elle got to Broadway then with afaik only a string of little known films

Reactions: 3

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
Does anyone remember the show ‘killer net’ ? I think it was Jason orange who starred in it. It was really good. Back before we were all fully online.
indeed. it was meant to be the start of an acting career but i think tbh he just wanted out of thepublic eye completely. enjoyed the series though

Pontyslapper

Chatty Member
2015-16 were not kind years to her - or the plastic surgeon/fitness guru had the fucking raptures or summat. Aged muchly and not in a good way.

H.R. Pufnstuf

Not sure your grandfather's funeral is the best place to announce this...
I assume they transitioned some time ago? DM was breadcrumbing pics for a while. I thought the introducing themselves was odd but maybe all the grandchildren did that? Maybe it’s an American thing ?
---
It’s massive attention seeking. Not sure why the whole thing was filmed though
Funeral was live streamed on Fb I think? Popular since lockdown times.

• Heart

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I loved Cutting it, I watched it all again in lockdown, I have a crush on Jason Merrills, my brother says I fancy everyone, he's probably right 🤣, when Cutting It was being filmed my ex partner was a delivery driver and he had to deliver bottles of wine there for everybody that Amanda H had payed for, she treated everybody and also gave a tip, he said she was lovely. I watched that programme The Holden Girls and I must admit I laughed at it 🤭.
I've met his double. Honestly thought it was the real Jason. 🤭

• Haha

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
That was wild. I remember thinking 'this guy must have some kind of mental condition to believe all this stuff' but in every other way he seemed normal, so it was just so hard to know how he could believe it all.
---

I know Stephen Hawking left his first wife for his nurse. She was rumoured to be a very nasty piece of work and even to have abused him. 11 years later, they got divorced. I have wondered whether she thought it was going to be easy to stick around an inherit his millions - but the man kept living and living and living!
I imagine it was stressful trying to find all those mathematical midgets

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
He pays her a contribution towards the upbringing of his children (the sum would be according to his salary) not a payment to be able to see them.
Yeah, sorry if I’ve misunderstood or perhaps he has been deliberate in implying it a certain way.

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I used to enjoy Outlander, nice little bit of escapism, first two or three seasons were watchable. Then they set it in the USA and expected us to believe that Claire was old because she had a tiny strip of grey in her hair etc. All rather odd and not very entertaining anymore.

Still maintain the Wedding episode is one of the hottest bits of TV out there though ;)
I agree, i fell out with it then and also.you had to sub to another channel on amazon and i'm too tight

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Van Outen wasn’t 14 when she dated Glitter. She was 18 (or thereabouts), still grim thought, just not underage. I seem to remember her boyfriend sold the story to the press, he claimed she did it to futher her career - makes me feel very icky
I enjoyed reading her autobiography e book. She mentions the Gary Glitter incident.