Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Britbloke

I bet Kate Thornton is dreadfully dull
Weak tea but she would strike up conversation with my ex at our local mini-supermarket when we lived in South London, like she was looking to make a new friend.

This was around the time when KT was hosting X Factor. Doesn't she have a wine podcast these days?

Reactions: 5

Pennypennypenny

VIP Member
Tamzin is part of Holly Willoughby‘s gang with Emma Bunton, The Appleton sisters, Kate Thornton and sometimes Christine Lampard. All cokeheads I’m sure, well we all know Holly definitely is. Not a hundred per cent certain of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
Isn’t Kate Ford part of that little gang ?

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Now I thought this, but someone on here knew him and confirmed Mr Heughan was very much straight.
If he's still after a wife I think I could possibly offer my services...
Yeah, I think he's a serial shagger more than anything.

I don't watch Outlander but I know people who do so I'm kept up to date with the mental fandom stuff.

You'd think they'd given it up after this long but the again the Larries and the Twilight shippers are still going!

Missmopps

VIP Member
I hated Fleabag too. PWB's character came over as smug to me. The breaking the fourth wall thing was just massively irritating.
On a tangent has anyone seen 'Ripley' on Netflix with Andrew Scott as Ripley? Based on The Talented Mr Ripley. He's good but too old for the role imo. And as for the casting of Eliot Sumner (Sting's non binary child) as Freddie Miles. Utterly baffling. They are beyond wooden compared to Phillip Seymour Hoffman in the 1999 film.
Eliot also had a small role in The Gentlemen and was also very wooden in that too.

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Yeah, my mum's 80 and she likes Mrs Brown's Boys. I suppose O'Carroll really tapped into an older audience that wasn't having its comedy needs met. And boy has he made a fortune from it.

The one I'm baffled at being re-commissioned for the past 25 years is Silent bloody Witness. Surely they've covered all possible murders at this point?
He was on Who Do You Think You Are - Brendan. Something to do with the IRA if I remember correctly, 🤔 was interesting.

• Wow

Britbloke

This is a valid point, but men appearing on TV or film or red carpets are usually wearing makeup of some description. Refusing to wear makeup when you're being filmed is unusual.
Yes, they'd all look 'shiny' otherwise.

Apologies if my post regarding NRS caused some offence. It wasn't meant in a critical way and I did say she was a good presenter. It's just she stands out when 99.9% of other female presenters do wear make-up.

She only married him as a step onto the showbiz ladder, then she cheated on Les with him out of Men Behaving Badly. I'm pretty sure she only married her current husband because of his connections, a bit like Holly Willoughby and her TV producer husband. Whatever happened to marrying for love?
It's Les Dennis, I know Family Fortunes was a hit but I doubt it swayed her that much. He probably just laughed her into bed.
---
I think she’s in with Angela Griffin, Lisa Faulkner, Nicola Stephenson.
The Cutting It cast.

Reactions: 4

April Ludgate

Keith Allen used to rock up to Fulham games with Kieron O’Brien in tow which always struck me as odd given their age difference. So he was definitely around the family.
I wonder if Lily was just under the impression he was 19 then, he was fairly baby faced back then.

Reactions: 4