Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TenerifeTigger

Chatty Member
Can’t say I’m really surprised..they didnt seem to like each other very much! Their ‘banter’ and constant eye rolling at each other…they both seemed to think they were better than the other…the odd joke about this with your partner can be banter, but these two - it was constant. My brother and his wife did this - surprise surprise they are separated and absolutely hate each other…and the poor kid in the middle knows it!!!
See me and Mr T do this however we know its just a laugh. We are nowhere near as bad as those two.

Reactions: 2

twattyduck

I think that TV show is called “Crashing”. I watched it a few years back and enjoyed it too. I found the character of Colin to be quite endearing while bringing the most lols.

I recently rewatched S2 of Fleabag because I wanted an Andrew Scott fix. (His eyebrows are much better now compared to his Moriarty days btw).

I’m always dubious of anything that is over hyped (this is why I haven’t read any Sally Rooney 🫠) and I’m from a working class background, so Fleabag shouldn’t really speak to me. And yet, I enjoyed it, mostly because of her r/ship with her sister and her dad. Still hate what she did to Boo.
Yeah she was a total cow to Boo! I was going through a crappy break up at the time of watching it and it really cheered me up!

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member

shellie

VIP Member
I always assumed he'd be found on grinder
There have been stories about him for years with people claiming like Luke Evans, that it was an open secret when he was still here in Scotland then when he became famous he ended up back in the closet. Some think it's because he was after the Bond role and has secretly been dating Luke Neal for years. Whether that is true or not 🤷‍♀️

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Nope there was nothing about it at all. They got married in Virgina Park Lodge though. That only leaked because Laurence Kinlan is so indiscreet and always has to brag about his famous connections. Would have loved to have seen some pictures but doubt we ever will.
How was he bragging, did he show any photos?

HowVery

Oh yeah, I have to say the Alun Cochrane situation was disappointing to hear of. I’d got out of the habit of listening regularly by that time so missed the whole tale but i get the jist it was not the ending we would have expected for a long time friend/colleague. I definitely agree he is not always a nice person, I just really do have an affection for him overall. I always wonder how genuine the Emily friendship is and always found that to be very cliquey against Alan so it doesn’t surprise me Frank treat him less than. I wouldn’t like to be Pierre Novelli though, I’d be paranoid that I’d be treated the same way as Alun if I was him. Maybe I should start my own thread 🤣
I stopped listening to the show during lockdown, Frank seemed to take a lot of weeks off and when it was Emily and Alun plus whichever 'comedian' they had to use that week, it was beyond uncomfortable. I seem to recall Emily at one stage prompting Alun to actually respond to her. On the weeks Frank was there you could sometimes sense an atmosphere and it wasn't the easy banter of old anymore. Haven't listened to it since.

bellbells16

VIP Member
How was he bragging, did he show any photos?
He put up some photos on the day of him and a few of Domhnall’s other friends and titled it something like “our best friend just got married” and a few videos of Domhnall’s friend and co-star drumming at the afters. Laurence is always posting when he’s at things for clout.

Dinky

I listen a podcast called Celebrity Memoir book club (when they do a celebrity I know!). They did Rebel Wilson’s book this week, I think Rebel came across quite well (from their telling). I have no interest in reading the book but good to know a bit of detail behind the headlines.
Love their podcast (most of the time!)

Reactions: 1
That’s one of my favourite batshit conspiracy theories. All the elderly ladies with Tumblr accounts posting ‘evidence’ that Sam and Caitríona are married and have 7 kids but it’s a big hush hush secret so he can be sold to Hollywood as a single man and her actual real life husband and child are just a smokescreen.

Personally, I think it’s more likely that Sam bats for the other team.
That's hilarious. I haven't watched it for years, not since they got rid of Rupert sob sob

Reactions: 1