Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I think Laurence’s Fox’s views embarrass her. She’s mates with David Tennant, who has a trans identifying kid. (Honestly, don’t get me started on that nonsense). Fox is a twat! But she married him, she had his kids, she must of liked him at least twice to become impregnated by him. I don’t think he gained his political views over night either. He’s from a well to do established acting dynasty, there is probably a trust fund for him and his kids. Money won’t be an issue! I have read that she makes it difficult for him to see them. I would say she’s made him see his kids in a contact centre. I’m sure I read he’d had to attend things to see them. Which, ok, if you have genuine issues with their safety because he’s in to a few lines and a few bottles of a wknd, yeah get mandatory tests to show he’s clean but is she really that clean living herself? I’m just saying this in general, I don’t know if this is what happened, but certain things he’s said gave me that impression that it’s not been rosy at all since their split!
I thought one of his recent tweets implied that she liked the snow. I think they have both spoken out about each other. I think he crossed a line when he did that photo with the kids dressed up in some sort of protest thing.
---
Yes. Wife beater.
Ffs. Just googled. Why do they always have to do this?!

Reactions: 3

LilPinkie

VIP Member
Oh yeah, I have to say the Alun Cochrane situation was disappointing to hear of. I’d got out of the habit of listening regularly by that time so missed the whole tale but i get the jist it was not the ending we would have expected for a long time friend/colleague. I definitely agree he is not always a nice person, I just really do have an affection for him overall. I always wonder how genuine the Emily friendship is and always found that to be very cliquey against Alan so it doesn’t surprise me Frank treat him less than. I wouldn’t like to be Pierre Novelli though, I’d be paranoid that I’d be treated the same way as Alun if I was him. Maybe I should start my own thread 🤣
I think Pierre has suited the show better than Alun did.

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I find Andrew Scott's eyebrows off-putting, I mean he can't help them, but bizarrely i find his eyes too dark but no matter what he reminds me of a devil! But I still like him as an actor
Yes, agree about the eyes. But also, looking at the pic of looking like Ant and Dec, his eyebrows look like they’re on backwards? Like they’re thinner at the bridge of his nose than they should be. Most odd.

• Haha

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
I knew Mrs Brown’s Boys started as books and then a film before Brendan started playing her, all this MBB chat made me finally read the first one - I quite liked it but I couldn’t stop picturing everyone how they are now even tho Agnes is in her 30s and the kids are all actual kids! Quite disconcerting. Prob whizz through the others at some point now I’ve started.

Reactions: 2

iLoveMeSomeCanoles

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the show ‘killer net’ ? I think it was Jason orange who starred in it. It was really good. Back before we were all fully online.
Oh my god I absolutely obsessed about this programme when it was on! I was at school and none of my friends watched it 😫

Might look to see if it's available online somewhere, it'll probably seem a bit shit now!

Reactions: 2