Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kitschmama

Oh yeah for sure it will be. To be honest, I don’t think any of the old classic PR moves really work anymore, considering our online news cycle, but the “release on a Friday and hope nobody cares by Monday” announcement is definitely a common PR thing.

Reactions: 5

Wynonna

Chatty Member
Anything on Natasha Raskin Sharp? She's on House of Games this week (I think it's a repeat). She comes across desperately smug and quite a bit older than her years - I'd have put her in the mid fifties so I was shocked to read she's younger than me 😮 only 37!
Anyway I'm sure she's fine but just wondered what others thought of her!
Her voice gets on my nerves, it's very nasally

Mrs.Doyle22

VIP Member
Isn’t it possible that it’s only the middle/upper classes that are being diagnosed with EDs and treated? That it’s more about access to healthcare and opportunity for treatment?

And that’s just the start of what’s wrong with your post. For heavens sake please don’t conflate being trans with having an eating disorder. I wont enter the trans debate here, it’s a gossip thread, but it is a ridiculous comparison.
Its a sheer ignorant comparison,the 2 are in no way linked or similar

• Heart

lyncat87

Apologies if this was spoken about at the time, I don't recall seeing anything about it, but did anyone see Jodie Whitaker on Bake Off? Is she always like that? She seemed manic and was dressed like my bff who happens to be a slightly twink-styled mostly butch lesbian.
I thought this too, the manic behaviour and the new style which I sort of thought the exact same as you. She did say she drinks two glasses of wine every night, as a sober alco myself I can say that reliance on it is usually not a brilliant sign. but the fact she’s not hiding it probably means she’s comfortable with it so therefore not problematic

I saw a TV programme this week about the romantic poets. He was explaining about a poem called Michael, written by Wordsworth, and crying with genuine emotion. It showed me a side of Frank Skinner I'd never seen before and it was quite touching.
What is the programme? I’d like to watch it.

i don’t like frank but I do like poetry and his passion for it is softening my stance on him!

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Why do the likes of him and Sean Bean bother with the marrying thing? I just find it odd. Maybe by time your third marriage hasn't worked out you must think it's not for you? Just have a relationship and move in together.
Sorry what’s wrong with Sean bean? I don’t want to google it now but are you going to ruin a hero for me?

• Sad

Thatsnotmyname123

I listen a podcast called Celebrity Memoir book club (when they do a celebrity I know!). They did Rebel Wilson’s book this week, I think Rebel came across quite well (from their telling). I have no interest in reading the book but good to know a bit of detail behind the headlines.

Esbeepea

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the weird video of Mother and Son aka STJ and ATJ at the Back to Black premier?!

• Sick

petitspois

VIP Member
Yes his mam was a Labour TD here, she was suppose to be a real champion of working classes in inner city Dublin. I've heard a lot of mixed reviews of BOC himself. Not very nice to absolutely lovely. Probably depends on his mood...
I bet Brendan O'Carroll has a massive chip on his shoulder and, in fairness, while I can think of many many things I would prefer to do that partake in Mrs Brown's Boys, he does bring in massive ratings but he's sneered at.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
I fucking love that so much. Is it true they are doing a new series of osbournes?
They currently do a podcast together and have been for a few weeks now. That’s probably what you heard the rumours about them doing something in the media together again

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Check out the Battle of Bamber Bridge; there's a few history videos about it on YouTube. A running fight with weapons and at least one death. The pubs were told to create a colour bar by the US army and all three of them put up 'Black Only' signs. If I remember correctly, one old boy was asked about what he thought of the US soldiers; his reply was along the lines of that he liked them but not the white ones.

Edit to add: the fight was between white and black US soldiers.
Thanks for the heads up. I had not heard of it. Just been reading up on it.

Last edited: