Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bellbells16

VIP Member
I didn’t realise Domhnall Gleeson had got married. Did any of the wedding pictures leak (mainly want to see Juliette’s dress, I’m a sucker for wedding dresses).
Nope there was nothing about it at all. They got married in Virgina Park Lodge though. That only leaked because Laurence Kinlan is so indiscreet and always has to brag about his famous connections. Would have loved to have seen some pictures but doubt we ever will.

Reactions: 6

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
Oh yeah then most of us would have connections, I had family members tell me stories of resistance fighters running through tenements from the British forces dropping guns as they went and the women hiding the guns in the basins of water they were washing clothes in.
Also had family members who took part in the fighting (well dead now) and at least 1 had a full army gun salute at the funeral for his part in the resistance 😂

Jesus they would think I'm awful, have a 50 inch in my bedroom alone, now it's a big bedroom, and it was bought for me when I was sick and bedbound, but it's bloody awesome to watch movies in bed😂
Think mine's a 46 inch in the bedroom. I was going to get 32 inch but my relative was adamant I wouldn't be satisfied with anything so small, so I listened and got the 46 inch one. 😏😉
From what you're saying sounds like I might have "connections". There's definitely a "secret" in that part of the family tree. 🤔

• Haha

Mrsoh

VIP Member
Tik Tok is bloody brilliant at times. I love the one of him saying he's off to find more wine. For some reason people keep sending me that one 🍷🤔
I love TikTok for the American bloke who does the voiceovers which involve animals, he's brilliant 😂

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I didn’t realise Domhnall Gleeson had got married. Did any of the wedding pictures leak (mainly want to see Juliette’s dress, I’m a sucker for wedding dresses).

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Tamzin is part of Holly Willoughby‘s gang with Emma Bunton, The Appleton sisters, Kate Thornton and sometimes Christine Lampard. All cokeheads I’m sure, well we all know Holly definitely is. Not a hundred per cent certain of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
if its Tamzin Outhwaite your chatting about she is related by marriage to Holly Willoughby she is seemingly a cousin of Dan Baldwin. Hollyfilla appeared as a judge on the masked singer when Tamzin was unmasked

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
That’s one of my favourite batshit conspiracy theories. All the elderly ladies with Tumblr accounts posting ‘evidence’ that Sam and Caitríona are married and have 7 kids but it’s a big hush hush secret so he can be sold to Hollywood as a single man and her actual real life husband and child are just a smokescreen.

Personally, I think it’s more likely that Sam bats for the other team.
Now I thought this, but someone on here knew him and confirmed Mr Heughan was very much straight.
If he's still after a wife I think I could possibly offer my services...

• Haha

Hollysmum

Brendan o carols books which Mrs Brown was loosely based on are really good, funny but nothing like the tv series.

• Heart

Britbloke

Anything on Natasha Raskin Sharp? She's on House of Games this week (I think it's a repeat). She comes across desperately smug and quite a bit older than her years - I'd have put her in the mid fifties so I was shocked to read she's younger than me 😮 only 37!
Anyway I'm sure she's fine but just wondered what others thought of her!
My parents watch Bargain Hunt so I see her a lot when I'm over to visit. She may have a medical/ethical reason but wearing no make-up is - well I won't say distracting but you do notice. I can also see why she comes across as smug but her links are on the button.

I much prefer Boo or Anita and I love the style of Izzy Balmer. She can value my antique anytime :love:

Carefree

VIP Member
On a much lighter note, has anybody been keeping up with the publicity for series 3 of Bridgerton?

People online are squealing about how it's going to be so hot but the leading man looks totally gormless in every "sexy" publicty shot 😖
Is that the Penny one? He's always looked gormless and also like he's sneering at everything. As though there's Vicks under his nose constantly.

• Haha

Multi-21

VIP Member
I was hoping the Jon Richardson/Lucy Beaumont was a last minute push on the Joe Lycett/#IsItJoe thing for tonight… but on reflection it doesn’t really fit with what Joe’s trying to do.
The statement does seem awfully wordy “we would like to announce” as opposed to just announcing it and then separation/separate ways twice in quick succession But crying wolf tends to backfire so I would guess it’s serious.

• Sad

Babbitt1234

Really shocked at the Jon / Lucy split. Hullraisers was great. Lucy’s shtick has got a bit old now but I think that’s the same for anything/ anyone that gets popular/overexposed. Feel the same about Jon. It’s why I’m so cynical these days because between online and tv, it’s all fakery. I liked when I wasn’t quite sure if it was a spoof or not

Mr Babbitt thinks it’s a PR stunt related to Joe Lycett but I don’t know what his latest premise is to pick a side

TenerifeTigger

Chatty Member
Does anyone remember the show ‘killer net’ ? I think it was Jason orange who starred in it. It was really good. Back before we were all fully online.
I remember that! It was excellent and I remember it being very "futuristic" at the time. I've never been able to find it again.

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I've noticed that Mrs Brown's Boys is popular with people who are homophobic in an old-fashioned way, despite the cross-dressing. My uncle loves it and so does my weird religious ex work colleague.
You’re probably right although my mum loves it, partly because Brendan O Carroll in drag is the spit of my Irish grandma (although she would never have sworn like that. having said that, she went to confession every Wednesday without fail so she must have been getting up to something).

Also have I missed something? Has Sam Cam had an affair (I think my eyes tend to skim over anything even vaguely related to politics).

• Haha
Reactions: 5