Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

newaroundhere123

Anything on Natasha Raskin Sharp? She's on House of Games this week (I think it's a repeat). She comes across desperately smug and quite a bit older than her years - I'd have put her in the mid fifties so I was shocked to read she's younger than me 😮 only 37!
Anyway I'm sure she's fine but just wondered what others thought of her!
she is NEVER 37?! I am SHOOK 😧 I thought well into her 40s, mostly as she just had a baby to I'd have probably said older, but, wow.

Reactions: 6

Mark81

VIP Member
Going back to the Tom Hardy chat, Scenes of a Sexual Nature with a young Tom Hardy is on Amazon Freevie at the moment. I think he was hot back then too tbh 😆🤷‍♂️

• Heart
I haven't seen her in a while but Angelina Jolie's beautiful daughter Shiloh appeared looking very feminine not long ago. Kids change their minds so no drastic actions needed until they're mature enough to take permanent d
A lot of CT maintain the celebrities are trans themselves, robots or clones. 😆
I think the blinds at the time insinuated AG was encouraging it but there were also camps saying BP was planting those stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

Restless Native

VIP Member
I knew Mrs Brown’s Boys started as books and then a film before Brendan started playing her, all this MBB chat made me finally read the first one - I quite liked it but I couldn’t stop picturing everyone how they are now even tho Agnes is in her 30s and the kids are all actual kids! Quite disconcerting. Prob whizz through the others at some point now I’ve started.
I didn't realise it was based on books.

I remember it being in the Pavillion theatre in Glasgow years before the tv show.

Tv show is shit

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Les Dennis has a massive knob that has to be gently inched in with a spritz of WD40?

Good Lord, I did not need to know that!

Between this and yesterday's Jason Manford wank-camming reveal, where will it all end?!
I presume they were talking about Amanda’s current husband

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Round my way a particularly unpleasant man lost his life. He’d been a nasty piece of work and a lot of people were scared of him. When he died, someone tied a bunch of stinging nettles to the nearest lamp post and the only accolade the local paper could come up with was ‘he attended xxxx school as a child’ - not one person had anything remotely nice to say, not even his mam.
This happened in Manchester too iirc? The deceased was a particularly violent gangster.

VixG

Robbie shagged anything with a pulse in his drinking days. If he did, he probably doesn't remember. I heard it was her and Jason, but that might have been Lulu saying that. :D
2 of my exes were friends with 2 of his conquests (probably quite common in 90’s / 00’s London!). I saw him walking hand in hand with a very posh looking blonde once (around the time he did the duet with Nicole Kidman). He looked a bit dead behind the eyes - it looked more than being hungover or on a come down. I felt sorry for him.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I agree. I don’t get the hype over her. I mean yeah Lozza Fox is a knob but I see all this love and sympathy for her being married to him and I just think no, I feel sorry for him! She just gives off a nasty vibe to me! Always has!
If his tweets the other week are to be believed he pays her quite a substantial amount in child support to be able to see the kids. If she thought he was that harmful then clearly just say no! He’s a massive twat but surely they could agree supervised visits or something.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Actually I’m thinking about the Angela Griffin, Lisa Faulkner lot, that’s who Amanda hangs out with sometimes
She tags along with them sometimes but she's not really part of their gang. They are proper friends who support each other and look after each other.

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
Excuse the pun but I think Take That put this rumour to bed a long time ago. There were lots of stories going around at the time linking Jason with different women. It was just a ploy to deflect from the fact we are all 99% certain he’s gay even though it has never been made official 😁
Is Jason the one with the really big willy?

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Anything on Natasha Raskin Sharp? She's on House of Games this week (I think it's a repeat). She comes across desperately smug and quite a bit older than her years - I'd have put her in the mid fifties so I was shocked to read she's younger than me 😮 only 37!
Anyway I'm sure she's fine but just wondered what others thought of her!

• Haha
Isn’t her Dad Russell Simmons a bit dodgy and connected to Diddy?

Edit: yes, answering my own question but on full reading of the article, he very much is!
Explains why she is knocking around with someone of a similar age who isn't quite such a dodgy fucker then, praps? Doesn't mean she is shagging him though.
ETA I mean, she might be. Up to her really! I might drag him down the shops and buy him some better swimming shorts though lol