Real Life Crime and Murder #19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't remember whether we talked about this on here at the time, but police believe they have found the body of Richard Scatchard. He was wanted in connection with the suspicious death of his partner. He had a history of violence, including drugging women and sexually assaulting them. and was said to be 'an immediate risk to the public, particularly to women he formed relationships with', but when his partner died they didn't arrest him or take him in for questioning, they went back to speak to him the next day but he had disappeared. They also put out appeals to find him but left out his history and that he was wanted, they just listed him as a missing person. A&S police are being investigated by the IOPC regarding how they handled the case. I feel so sorry for Kelly's family, now they will probably never get any answers or justice

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I can't remember whether we talked about this on here at the time, but police believe they have found the body of Richard Scatchard. He was wanted in connection with the suspicious death of his partner. He had a history of violence, including drugging women and sexually assaulting them. and was said to be 'an immediate risk to the public, particularly to women he formed relationships with', but when his partner died they didn't arrest him or take him in for questioning, they went back to speak to him the next day but he had disappeared. They also put out appeals to find him but left out his history and that he was wanted, they just listed him as a missing person. A&S police are being investigated by the IOPC regarding how they handled the case. I feel so sorry for Kelly's family, now they will probably never get any answers or justice

From reading that article it isn’t clear if she was his partner or someone she had just been on a date who she met on a dating app. With her cause of death inconclusive her family will never find out what happened now. Big police failure letting him do a runner.

Reactions: 8
Just seen on the news about a torso being found in Manchester , wrapped in plastic how bizarre ??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Just seen on the news about a torso being found in Manchester , wrapped in plastic how bizarre ??
Yes I saw this earlier on, found by a dog walker in Salford. They think they have been there 24 to 36 hours. That poor dog walker must be traumatised and I hope that they find out their identity for their family.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I think sadly her story is related to her drug use. Whether she overdose or was murdered due to an issue with a dealer, etc. I think the man she was last seen with knows more than he let on.
Defo. I’m on a crime group on Facebook and they believe she was murdered by a Jamaican drug dealer. Current suspicion lies with the Jamaican man who’s in prison at the moment for a murder of a woman and suspected of another murder of his partner who hasn’t been found. He’s 65 now and ties in from being around the same area as she was last seen.
I didn’t know she was also pregnant at her time of disappearance and on crack. So sad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Defo. I’m on a crime group on Facebook and they believe she was murdered by a Jamaican drug dealer. Current suspicion lies with the Jamaican man who’s in prison at the moment for a murder of a woman and suspected of another murder of his partner who hasn’t been found. He’s 65 now and ties in from being around the same area as she was last seen.
I didn’t know she was also pregnant at her time of disappearance and on crack. So sad.
What’s the crime group you’re part of? I didn’t know she was pregnant, her family haven’t revealed that publicly. Is this Jamaican man the same man she was seen with last?
---
It said that the dog walker found the torso wrapped in plastic so did they open the plastic up? My fear is finding a dead body out walking. I’d either faint or run away - a headless torso I don’t know how I’d cope with it!
---
Does anyone know who this person was? Saw this comment on the Daily Mail and found it very curious but nothing is coming up for me on google
IMG_7488.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The dog was probably alerted to it first and I would guess if it's missing various extremities it'll be smaller than an expected body and therefore didn't think twice about having a look to see what Fido was sniffing at :( ... Guessing of course.

Around COVID time there was a flood near me that washed a body up under a bridge just a few hundred yards from my house - that an early morning dog walker then found. I always wondered how the poor walker felt and what if I'd have seen it instead.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
What’s the crime group you’re part of? I didn’t know she was pregnant, her family haven’t revealed that publicly. Is this Jamaican man the same man she was seen with last?
---

It said that the dog walker found the torso wrapped in plastic so did they open the plastic up? My fear is finding a dead body out walking. I’d either faint or run away - a headless torso I don’t know how I’d cope with it!
---
Does anyone know who this person was? Saw this comment on the Daily Mail and found it very curious but nothing is coming up for me on google
View attachment 2858901
It’s criminology sisters I think. And her family post in there too sometimes. It’s on one of her mums posts in there and I think now added to the missing information on her. And I think they believe the man to be who she was last seen around before she disappeared.

Reactions: 2
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
How do you even begin to ask a friend to help you dispose of over 220 body parts. Unthinkable.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.