Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badbugger

Chatty Member
I loved Fleabag, Normal People and Miranda. I also have a 75” TV. Am I going to hell in a handcart?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

VixG

ooh not just me then. and irl too. for once I would like to see someone saying of a deceased oh they were an absolute git. etc

I would love tobe honest and open about my deceased parents but politeness and not wishing to make others uncomfortable prevents me from saying anything other than we didn't get on
Me and most of my siblings are honest about our dead parents (died when we were children). We all agree that they were both shite and aren’t shy of saying so. It’s liberating to be honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Brendan O'Carroll has got to have some dirt on somebody high up the ladder. There can’t be any other reason it keeps getting recommissioned!
If you're interested, the "The Rest is Entertainment" podcast with Richard Osman and Marina Hyde covered this a couple of weeks ago. A basic summary of the discussion on the podcast is below:

Just because something's not to your taste, don't underestimate how popular it is with other people. On social media there's a huge narrative of "Mrs Brown's Boys is totally shit", but the social media demographic aren't its target audience. For a programme of its type, it's also well written and well made. There's still a huge number of people out there who love it, which is why it continues to be popular, and continues to be made. (See the previous poster's comment about their Dad!)

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
It’s not the first time someone has made the Andrew Scott/Ant & Dec observation. It was spotted back in 2015

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
I've got no real interest in Sharon Osbourne but she does tend to be right. And surprisingly in this instances she's expressed herself quite eloquently. I also like how she doesn't play the PR celeb game. More people should be honest and upfront tbh

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Tamzin is part of Holly Willoughby‘s gang with Emma Bunton, The Appleton sisters, Kate Thornton and sometimes Christine Lampard. All cokeheads I’m sure, well we all know Holly definitely is. Not a hundred per cent certain of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Wow

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
It wasn't an announcement, it was just a kid saying who they were. I can't believe that any of this was news to the family and nobody has to announce anything.
I was at a funeral recently and every person who came up to do a reading or speak introduced themselves. There was a lot of people there and not everyone attending would have known who all family members or friends were. I think it's a bit unfair on Fin.

• Heart

lamaitresse

VIP Member
Re Amanda, here's some very old Popbitch snippets.

I'm pretty sure there was an old PB story about her rambling on during a BGT recording and being high on cocaine (forcing many edits). And about her being friends with Jerry Sadowitz. Didn't find those.

Hadn't had her being pegged as a conspiracy theorist...
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 21-59-02 The Daily Tonic No Holden Back – Popbitch.png

Not sure about the context of this one:
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 21-59-09 smry.png

Sorry to anyone who's just had their supper:
Screenshot 2024-04-13 at 21-59-19 smry.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Love her or hate her, Sharon Osbourne is true to herself, still loves Ozzy and adores her children and grandchildren. She’s not afraid to speak her truth and to be fair to her, she’s often right.
She is Leath Al and I wouldn’t want to pick a fight with her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
he looks the same to me tbh 🤷🏼‍♀️ the hairline has receded and he’s obviously had new teeth/light botox around the eyes, but he still looks like himself. like i would know it’s him from both those photos. the new shaping on his beard is doing a lot of work too.
Yeah he looks the same. I think people might be confusing The Real Craig David with Avid Merrion Craig David.
IMG_0255.jpeg

• Haha
Forgive me if this is the wrong thread… was their talk recently if Beyoncé’s new Album recently??

It’s shit. I have listened to it, so you don’t need too 😘

• Haha