Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
So I had a check of which celebs I follow liked Sharon’s statement on insta and between 9am and now, Tamzin Outhwaite has liked it and then unliked it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Carapop

VIP Member
Same with eating disorder: disproportionately high numbers of middle/upper class children affected.

I am sure a lot of it (both ED and trans stuff) is at root a desperation for attention and love.
Isn’t it possible that it’s only the middle/upper classes that are being diagnosed with EDs and treated? That it’s more about access to healthcare and opportunity for treatment?

And that’s just the start of what’s wrong with your post. For heavens sake please don’t conflate being trans with having an eating disorder. I wont enter the trans debate here, it’s a gossip thread, but it is a ridiculous comparison.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I remember that, and also an interview with David Baddiel when he went on and on about it.
Yeah! As I've mentioned before I stupidly bought a bestselling book by David Baddiel for a younger relative, thinking I was getting him something he'd like, with David and Frank being so popular. Only for him to look at me puzzled next time he saw me, and ask why I had bought him a book about anal sex! 🤷😲😣🙄

• Haha
Interesting timing to announce this 🤔
This has nothing to do with their divorce, but I remember it took him a LONG time to marry her. I think they’d been engaged, Hadoop or two kids and she’d converted to Orthodox Judaism (not easy) and even then it was a year or two later. I always got the impression he didn’t want to marry her.
I suspect he’s not an easy individual but 20 years is a good length of time being together

Multi-21

VIP Member
I don't know..there's so many platforms nowadays. It doesn't have to be announced on livestream at a funeral. It just strikes me as being very bad taste.
She’s not a celebrity why does it need to be announced at all? She just said her name at the funeral, she want announcing anything.

• Heart

Glaschelle

VIP Member
Apparently Lucy did celeb Bake Off and they medically assessed her and said she has ADHD.
Jings!!! If she's got ADHD and he's got OCD, their kid has got no chance!!!

I know this isn't the right forum but years ago we were just individual and eccentric. Now everyone has a label.

Although to be honest, I can look back and see things that my mum did and think nowadays she would have a label.

And as for me - I'm just plain old depressed!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 32

lamaitresse

VIP Member
I know Sharon Osbourne is marmite - and dynamite as a personality - not a compliment. The beginning of her reply to Amanda did seem a bit braggy - but she explained all that to make a point. I enjoyed seeing Amanda Holden getting her arse handed back to her.

Amanda is clearly fawning towards Simon Cowell and that's because her own career wasn't exactly setting the world on fire when she got the BGT job. All I remember her for was being Les Dennis' ex and appearing in a slightly-acclaimed TV show called Cutting It.

It's pretty obvious Amanda wants to keep Simon on her side but Amanda Holden wouldn't have a career or the lifestyle she has without Simon Cowell. Methinks Ms Holden is projecting. Hugely.

I support Sharon for having the balls to say what's on her mind without kissing arses. I love that about her but I wouldn't want to be her enemy.

I don't think Sharon is a saint: Sharon Osbourne is very motivated by money. I hope it doesn't come out when Ozzy passes that she treated him like Colonel Tom Parker did with Elvis. Makes you wonder why Aimee has such a fractious relationship with her siblings - maybe she finds the attention whore thing embarrassing?

thegirlscout

VIP Member
If you went to Southampton Solent University ten years ago, and went to one of the therapy rooms - as you were telling the therapist about your trauma, behind them was a wall which was covered top to bottom with posters of Craig David.

• Haha

Salted Caramel

VIP Member
Weren’t there rumours about him getting his dick out in the studio in front of female colleagues?
The naked parade was a thing at the end of the show, all the production lads had walk through the top bar area with their dicks out. A friend of mine was seeing one of Chris Evans mates and we were there on several occasions when this happened. I'm surprised more hasn't come out about working on TFI to be honest.

• Sick
  • Wow

maytoseptember

VIP Member
it's a loooootttttt of filler and make up, the tight shots of him in the first section you could see the make up cracking 😂 😂 😂
Oh god, not filler, please no!

I mean Gary has had a hair transplant (you can see the areas which didn’t quite take!) which is fair enough, but I draw the line at filler 😩
---
Tamzin is part of Holly Willoughby‘s gang with Emma Bunton, The Appleton sisters, Kate Thornton and sometimes Christine Lampard. All cokeheads I’m sure, well we all know Holly definitely is. Not a hundred per cent certain of the others, but it wouldn’t surprise me.
I’ll never forget the Popbitch story about Holly looking at the paltry lines someone had chopped out saying “Oh my god, are you POOR?” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

orangehead

VIP Member
There was another middle aged woman last year who thought she sating George Ezra.
How can anyone be so naive?
There was some bloke on the catfish tv show who thought he’d been dating katy perry for about 5 years or something. I don’t know if extreme loneliness can cause people to have some kind of issues but if katy perry Facebook messages me I’d assume scam and wouldn’t reply, I certainly wouldn’t believe I was dating her for years without meeting her.

• Sad
  • Haha

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
I don't think Brooklyn Beckham has learning difficulties, IMO. He's just a lazy, spoilt, entitled brat who has never had to try, graft or work for anything as things get handed to him due to whom his parents are.

• Heart

Fledgling Psycho

VIP Member
I was messaged by Macklemore on Instagram! Imagine. 😁 I played along with the scammer for a little and then said "oh please send me a personal video mentioning my name and the date. It would mean so much to me"❤ funnily enough his management said it wasn't professional. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ChickenLicking

VIP Member
It's Les Dennis, I know Family Fortunes was a hit but I doubt it swayed her that much. He probably just laughed her into bed.
---

The Cutting It cast.
What about the alleged PB story about Les doing Mandy up the Marmite Motorway, thus staining the white clobber she'd chosen to wear for a do? I mean, I might have dreamt it, but ...

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31