Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm a couple of pages behind, but I feel the need to point out that I was another one who never questioned Elton spending silly money on flowers. I've spent all that time thinking how lucky he was to have vases of fresh flowers all over the place 😂🤭🫣🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 84
Loads of people are blonde as kids, I was. I’d look like I’d been exhumed if I tried to recreate it now though!
I've always had dark hair, although it's not quite black, as was noticeable when it was long because it would get a very slight red tint to it if I was in the sun for any length of time. Now it's short enough to not notice that because my hairline receded too much to make long hair look anything other than ludicrous.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know I'm a couple of pages behind, but I feel the need to point out that I was another one who never questioned Elton spending silly money on flowers. I've spent all that time thinking how lucky he was to have vases of fresh flowers all over the place 😂🤭🫣🤩
Yep, I believed the flowers story too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What was the story?
That he frittered away millions of pounds on flowers but actually he spent it on ❄
---
His ‘downcast’ photo may be the first one I’ve ever seen that’s made me think he’s mildly attractive 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
John S was a heavy smoker like most of the Corrie cast.

Granada had to implement a smoking ban in dressing rooms after a lit ciggy in his dressing room caused a fire.

I caught a bit of Classic Corrie this week, with 'Orchid' the bride. Classic comedy I say, classic comedy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ellie Goulding came to my restaurant a few years ago, she was a right miserable witch, avoided eye contact with the staff etc, and then didn’t tip. Never forgotten it.
Wasn’t she rumoured to have dated Prince Harry? I’m sure that the TV program ‘The Windsors’ portrayed her as a conniving simpering do-gooder in one of their Christmas specials 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I was convinced John Savident had died years ago. Saw an interview with him once, and he was very well spoken- nothing at all like Fred.
His tributes mention a wife and 2 children so they clearly had an arrangement that suited them
You’re not alone! I actually thought I remembered the death announcement and everything 😂 He was in Yes, Minister, and apparently that was his actual accent.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she do an advert for hair dye where she said something about ‘rock star blonde’? Get over yourself love, you were a popstrel at best

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Didn’t the BBC use the “ fruit and flowers “ line on expenses for ❄?
I’m sure I’ve heard that before.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ellie Goulding came to my restaurant a few years ago, she was a right miserable witch, avoided eye contact with the staff etc, and then didn’t tip. Never forgotten it.
I've always thought that people who don't tend to tip are absolute wankers.

I've said this before but if there was any doubt of her being an absolute wanker, it's worth remembering that a few months into the pandemic, Ellie sacked her long time loyal band and replaced them with musicians & singers on lower wages.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
You’re not alone! I actually thought I remembered the death announcement and everything 😂 He was in Yes, Minister, and apparently that was his actual accent.
I was convinced he'd died a while back as well!!!

And I was sure he was gay - I was taken aback when they mentioned a wife and children 🤔🤔🤔

I think I'm just thick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just for clarification was Miley Cyrus buying herself actual flowers?
"I can buy myself flowers
Write my name in the sand
Talk to myself for hours
Say things you don't understand
I can take myself dancing
And I can hold my own hand
Yeah, I can love me better than you can"

I don't think she was, seeing as that's one hell of a coke binge ego fest going on in the chorus.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah he picked up some young fella in a bar, took him back to his flat to offer him ‘acting advice’ and ended up with his throat slashed

Fred was a fab character though. Proper old school Corrie. ‘I say, I say, I say Ashlehhh’. RIP
I had a decorator come and do the outside of my house who was just like "Fred Elliott", spoke exactly like him and even looked quite like him.
I was doing work at home and a colleague who was there asked me if I had the TV on somewhere in the house, and I said no, it's the decorator.
When the windows were left open to dry we were laughing so much we didn't get much work done. 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've just watched Gogglebox's reaction to Eric Cantona's singing 😂😂😂. Who knew the lyrics had 'vampire' in there. I'll have Google them in full now.

Edited to add: I've just watched the official video for the song. The difference is insane. duck. Ha 😬😅😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.