Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Si's statement has really got to me. I don't often get upset over celebrity deaths but I feel quite emotional.
It's sad when people that are known as a pair are split by death. It brings to mind when Rik Mayal died and Adrian Edmondson said "There were times when Rik and I were writing together when we almost died laughing... And now he's died for real. Without me. Selfish bastard." Heartbreaking

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Christian 'Coco Pop' Horner comes across as a twit but sadly very typical of many men so it's more of an ick than outrageous. I think the utter banality of most of it will be what sticks around - oh and the vaseline-slicked finger injury penis pic of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly… I’m a bit old school and I think sexts in general are just utter cringe. All talk and no action.

Just meet up and have a human interaction. The thought of a bloke spending ages crafting a sexy message and then sending it with photos is utterly embarrassing.
---

Ah… the classic “I’ve found Jesus”‘defence
I think he thinks he is Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The 'leaked' Christian Horner texts were so bloody tame, that was the most shocking thing about them. Reading between the lines it does hint at some sort of intimacy, shared photos and thinking about one another, so I'm thinking hoping there will be juicier content to come...

If that's as bad as it gets it means Christian has a roving eye but there's no real acts of cheating you can pin him down on (apart from emotional
cheating, which also isn't great).

Dick pics are supposed to reveal the 'horny' ones out there and relieves (ahem) the sender of the hard work of courting, acting like a gentleman, building some sort of momentum / emotional attachment and respecting women (or men). It's crass, it's lazy and at least you haven't met that guy in person. I can understand it if it's a swingers site or something but on a vanilla dating platform it's just creepy as duck.

That's why there's no flashers in dirty macs any more...! They all do it online!
BIB - it may have been in the Metro's 60 seconds but many years ago the actress Julie Peasgood (was in Brookside) told of how she was flashed on two separate occasions on the same train journey :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lowest point of the day so far: explaining to my 88yo Nan what a dick pic is. Yes, Nan, a photo of a penis. An erect one. On a phone. Sent by a man to a woman he fancies.

She’s had to have a nip of brandy in her cuppa before turning on Sky Sports for F1 updates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I really like it. I see the usual whingers are out in force, would they rather we went back to the days of Englebert Humperdink and Blue?🙄

Reactions: 5
Lowest point of the day so far: explaining to my 88yo Nan what a dick pic is. Yes, Nan, a photo of a penis. An erect one. On a phone. Sent by a man to a woman he fancies.

She’s had to have a nip of brandy in her cuppa before turning on Sky Sports for F1 updates.
Reminds me of the time my Granny was reading the latest Jackie Collins and asked me what a 69 was. It was explained to her but she refused to believe they were real 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think there is an actual dick pic floating about.

When that becomes public, Lady Halliwell-Horner's white wardrobe will be in the local charity shop and she'll be back to being Ginger Spice in multi-coloured mini dresses.

I'm actually feeling a bit sorry for her.
No I can see her going all out in Victorian mourning dress 😁
Jeez I feel sorry for Geri. Horny Horner is about as sexy as a haddock going by those texts 🤦‍♀️😬🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No I can see her going all out in Victorian mourning dress 😁
Jeez I feel sorry for Geri. Horny Horner is about as sexy as a haddock going by those texts 🤦‍♀️😬🥱
Why? I don’t. She already knew full well what a sleazy fucker he was, she can hardly pretend to be surprised.

Reactions: 22
Reminds me of the time my Granny was reading the latest Jackie Collins and asked me what a 69 was. It was explained to her but she refused to believe they were real 🤣
Reminds me of back in the 80’s when AIDS first reared its ugly head and there were all the advertising campaigns etc. My Mum asked me (I was about 15 at the time) what a heterosexual was.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The victim was offered £650000 by horny himself and turned him down. So it would have had to be more than that. Hope she has got a lot of support around her.
Having seen the texts on Reddit and assuming they are correct - he is a sleazy try hard who can't read when a woman is not particularly keen and she deserves well north of 650K for listening to him 'explode' at the end of his phone calls (eeeeuw).

And how much of an idiot is he to send d*ck pics ?

Finally, allegedly, he slags of Geri and how he has to act a certain way when he's with her and he's fed up of it (of boo hoo Horner, shouldn't have left Bev then should you).

She should leave him, but she won't.

*steps of ranty soapbox

Reactions: 19
I don't particularly care about Miley Cyrus, Tish Cyrus, Noah Cyrus or Dominic Purcell. But I can't help but feel this story about Dominic first being with Noah and then leaving her for her mother, Tish, seems fake.

It's the stories appearing in the press on schedule, the quotes from people close to the parties, and the organised pap shoots which make me really suspicious. I wonder if this has been done because they're about to launch a reality TV show?

It reminds me of when Stallone supposedly left his wife, and then it emerged it was faked to create publicity for their new reality TV show.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.