Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
in further bradley cooper is a weirdo news; here he is talking about his baby daughter:

My goodness that is only something you should ever say in the privacy of your own brain, such things should never be broadcast especially when famous.
And I get struggling to bond it's the gun part that horrifies me he basically says he would have saved himself before his baby. 😲

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Bradley C has gone all Toulouse La Plot on us. He believes his own bullshit and that's always the beginning of the end.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I confess, I’m more horrified by Christian Horners spelling and grammar than anything else, aloud for allowed etc.
That said, could have lived without the worlds weirdest dick pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Without being funny, she's clearly flirting with him and dragging this intensely dull conversation out... Did she deliberately try to get him to send her a picture so she could sue?

Men will never understand that a penis is the most unattractive bit of the male body. But I think it's more about them getting off on sending it to a woman than them thinking it'll turn a woman on.

Reactions: 28
Cillian Murphy was on Desert Island Discs recently. He so obviously doesn't like talking about himself it was actually quite boring 😂 I don't even mean that nastily. He just seems to have had a very normal and happy childhood and life, which doesn't always make for riveting radio.
He was apparently quite a naughty boy at school. One of his teachers (Maths, I think) has been talking. Supposedly loud and attention-seeky, which seems weird now. The description of him reminded me so much of a boy who was in most of my classes at secondary and I'm wondering what he's up to now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
That said, could have lived without the worlds weirdest dick pic.
You had to throw down the bait didn't you, had no interest until you said that! I am not even sure what I saw but it really wasn't good. There is a lot to be said for sturdy briefs really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Without being funny, she's clearly flirting with him and dragging this intensely dull conversation out... Did she deliberately try to get him to send her a picture so she could sue?

Men will never understand that a penis is the most unattractive bit of the male body. But I think it's more about them getting off on sending it to a woman than them thinking it'll turn a woman on.
A friend of mine once said that a flaccid penis & balls look like a badly decorated Christmas tree. And although, as jokes go, extremely low brow and pretty disgusting. Still sends me 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Regardless of his job and Red Bull letting him keep that, if I was Geri I’d consider those messages cheating. Wonder how she can stand by him and paint them as the perfect couple now they are out there.
The woman even says she has lied and has to act in front of Geri and didn’t like it. It’s humiliating for her now

Reactions: 17
I’ve tried looking for it, it’s not on the screenshot of all the other boring WhatsApp messages. Help a tattler out!
On the F1 thread, maybe page 32/33 there’s a link to the Google drive. It takes a bit to load them all and then it’s way down at the bottom. Alternatively you can search “Google drive” on Twitter and apparently it’s like the 10th tweet down

Reactions: 3
Away from the serious allegations, there are some funny memes re horny

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On the F1 thread, maybe page 32/33 there’s a link to the Google drive. It takes a bit to load them all and then it’s way down at the bottom. Alternatively you can search “Google drive” on Twitter and apparently it’s like the 10th tweet down
Thankyou. My bedtime reading will soon be complete… 💄 😂
---
Thankyou. My bedtime reading will soon be complete… 💄 😂
just seen it and yes, it has a distinct look of David Cameron about it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone who’d like to understand more about the lame as duck texts from Mr Halliwell needs to get over to the F1 thread now before the link is removed.
Not linking… just advising 🤷‍♀️
Thanks for this… I hot footed it over there and someone had posted the drive / file drop. Read through / looked at all 79 files. Very icky and grubby. Was uncomfortable to read but I couldn’t stop. Plus one of the last pics….is it a dick or a finger?!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks for this… I hot footed it over there and someone had posted the drive / file drop. Read through / looked at all 79 files. Very icky and grubby. Was uncomfortable to read but I couldn’t stop. Plus one of the last pics….is it a dick or a finger?!
Either way it looks a bit infected doesn't it :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Anyone think that Geri could have been behind the texts being leaked? Great escape plan with a mahoosive divorce settlement. If the husband has been a prick who'd blame her?

Reactions: 14
Anyone think that Geri could have been behind the texts being leaked? Great escape plan with a mahoosive divorce settlement. If the husband has been a prick who'd blame her?
That would be an amazing plot twist. 😂 The camera pans in at the end of the film, a close up of Geri, on a tropical island, laughing at the camera with a cocktail in hand (a clear liquid, obviously so not to stain her white bikini).

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Deffo dick 🤢 , possibly slightly pixilated, or just a poor quality photo (praise be! 😳). Bit of a turtle head going on if you concentrate (please forgive me 🙏).

Where's the eye bleach FFS! 🫣🤪😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.