Secret Celebrity Gossip #154

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading those Horner whatsapps she really gets fed up of being nothing more than a masterbatory aid, badgering for pics and calls to assist his efforts. She clearly tries to wind the whole thing down and he just doesn't take a hint. Arrogant and awful

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Reading those Horner whatsapps she really gets fed up of being nothing more than a masterbatory aid, badgering for pics and calls to assist his efforts. She clearly tries to wind the whole thing down and he just doesn't take a hint. Arrogant and awful
They really remind me of messages a friend showed me from an attached ex from many years before. She was being friendly but not after anything more and he kept trying to steer it to filth. She blocked the sad wanker.

Men like that are so predictable and dull.

Reactions: 18
Lovely read for his Daughter when she gets older.The "would I die if someone came in with a gun" part.bleeping hell.Sociopathic.
Reminds you of what Jennifer Esposito said about him after they married and then split after four months. She wrote a book and talked about an ex who was cocky, arrogant, and a master manipulator and someone she saw many red flags over but married anyway even though his personality could flip from nice guy to cold really quickly. She has been asked a few times if he was who she talked about and has never outright denied it.

Yet ask him about a guy he never met and he bawls his eyes out over him as if he were an actual family member....

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Every celeb man who has their sexts leak has absolutely no game.

See also: Adam Levine
Honestly… I’m a bit old school and I think sexts in general are just utter cringe. All talk and no action.

Just meet up and have a human interaction. The thought of a bloke spending ages crafting a sexy message and then sending it with photos is utterly embarrassing.
---
Russell Brand becoming a Christian - did anyone see this coming?
Ah… the classic “I’ve found Jesus”‘defence

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He was apparently quite a naughty boy at school. One of his teachers (Maths, I think) has been talking. Supposedly loud and attention-seeky, which seems weird now. The description of him reminded me so much of a boy who was in most of my classes at secondary and I'm wondering what he's up to now.
I’ve heard that when he was younger and in his band he was a bit of a wanker and played around a lot.

Reactions: 4
It's called Show Film First. It's quite canny, you select your area and then get emails for nearby events. Some of them free, some half price and some you just pay a few quid booking fee 😁
Been a member for years had loads of good tickets for those James Martin,Lisa stansfield etc

Reactions: 2
CH dick pic- thats a wet finger.
No sympathy at all for GH. He already showed you his character when left Bev and their baby- I very much doubt this is the 1st dalliance he's had with someone else, just the 1st time he's been caught out

Reactions: 26
Yes, I've read them all now (dull as!) and she certainly cools it, but it's a bit grim that she encouraged it and engaged in the first place. I suspect she's young though - years ago I was in a difficult situation with a boss who kept getting sexual and I felt like I had to engage in bants to keep my end up, so to speak. He didn't like me when I got some backbone and refused to continue. I just wish it hadn't taken me so long.
---
They really remind me of messages a friend showed me from an attached ex from many years before. She was being friendly but not after anything more and he kept trying to steer it to filth. She blocked the sad wanker.

Men like that are so predictable and dull.
Yes! I got similar messages once from a married colleague on FB. I replied and suggested he contact his WIFE about his "horniness". About a year after this I got a message on FB from her (now his ex)! She told me she'd found these messages and wanted to thank me as I was the only recipient who had reminded him he had a wife and family! Heaven knows what the others said.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Without being funny, she's clearly flirting with him and dragging this intensely dull conversation out... Did she deliberately try to get him to send her a picture so she could sue?
I got the impression there was a relationship or something at some point and then she tried to cool it off as he says he’s confused about the change and is now trying to respect the boundaries put in place so… don’t think she was as innocent as people like to make out. Why would she be screenshotting the conversation otherwise?

Reactions: 15
a balaclava? I have so many questions that I really don’t want to know the answer to 😅
It was very strange. Totally out of context! He was sort of…. Not at all famous, but in a job linked with famous people, and all of his photos before that had been professional marketing type shots.

Reactions: 1
Yes, I've read them all now (dull as!) and she certainly cools it, but it's a bit grim that she encouraged it and engaged in the first place. I suspect she's young though - years ago I was in a difficult situation with a boss who kept getting sexual and I felt like I had to engage in bants to keep my end up, so to speak. He didn't like me when I got some backbone and refused to continue. I just wish it hadn't taken me so long.
---

Yes! I got similar messages once from a married colleague on FB. I replied and suggested he contact his WIFE about his "horniness". About a year after this I got a message on FB from her (now his ex)! She told me she'd found these messages and wanted to thank me as I was the only recipient who had reminded him he had a wife and family! Heaven knows what the others said.
I should add that this too was in a very male dominated industry. I felt that I had to go along with it because that's what women had to do. I really feel for this woman now and wish I hadn't said what I said earlier but I can't edit it anymore.

Pervy work bloke said a few things in getting of my boss too who just smiled it off which made it even worse as if he'd stuck up for me it would have made a bit difference.

Anyway, he's dead now so let that be a lesson.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t normally feel too bothered when celebrities pass but I’m still smarting over Dave Myers this morning. Everything I have seen on him has been so so positive 🥺

Reactions: 20
I had a look at the screenshots and it reads very much like it was mutual and she tried to cool it off, he says he doesn't understand the change and is trying respect new boundaries but is also still trying to push in a very pathetic way. I do wonder how far they went as well as she says she has to 'act in front of Geri'. I hate to sound like I am victim blaming or that she hasn't been a victim at all but there is part of me that feels like she was playing him for the fool he is and didn't get the end result she wanted. There appears to be deleted messages as well; I wonder if she has erased things that show she was as culpable and this is not a clear cut case of harassment right from the start.

I would say 'poor Geri' but you lose them how you found them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.