Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jess Glynne is my least favourite singer. Someone on here once said she sounds like a goat trapped in a well and it really stuck with me. God knows why she still gets work - Rather Be makes me want to tear my ears off.
Darlin hold my hand!
Darlin hold my hand! x infinity

I once was told my someone that when you’re boarding a Jet2 plane they play that song over and over. It has put me off ever going on a Jet2 holiday.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Darlin hold my hand!

I once was told my someone that when you’re boarding a Jet2 plane they play that song over and over. It has put me off ever going on a Jet2 holiday.
Yes, they do and the staff all look like they're chewing their cheeks.

I saw her at a Radio 1 thing years ago and she genuinely had the worst outfit on I've ever seen. Here's a pic.

1708421710725.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
OMG that hold my hand shite. The adverts are enough to do your head in. Imagine you were in a Jet2 plane crash and that was the last thing you heard? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Jess Glynne is my least favourite singer. Someone on here once said she sounds like a goat trapped in a well and it really stuck with me. God knows why she still gets work - Rather Be makes me want to tear my ears off.
Nepotism is why Jess glynne the singing goat is employed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Blame Lily Allen for the JL ones

If I hear Britney Spears "hit me baby one more time" edgily indified by a bearded bloke and his guitar, or ethereally sung by a sienna Miller lookalike wearing cowboy boots or converse trainers😬
With a wrist full of festival bracelets and a shell on a leather string round their neck (pretending it’s from Thai beach but is actually from Stockport indoor market) 😂

• Haha
I don't think that's as bad as the 'darlin hold my hand' one. So annoying.
And I also saw her get dragged on Twitter a few years back when she went to a restaurant with a dress code in a tracksuit and they wouldn't let her in. She tried the 'don't you know who I am' line and they weren't having it so she tagged them on Twitter moaning about it and got laughed at by everyone. twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Darlin hold my hand!

I was delayed in Edinburgh Airport a couple of years ago and the digital ad board opposite me was playing it over and over on a Jet2 ad.

I went to the bar.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She was everywhere at one point. Her voice grates the hell out of me! That song of hers on the Jet2 ads that’s constantly on the telly really irritates me as well! 😩

She’s with Alex Scott now, isn’t she? Think she had a thing with Mel B a few years ago as well?

She was everywhere at one point. Her voice grates the hell out of me! That song of hers on the Jet2 ads that’s constantly on the telly really irritates me as well! 😩

She’s with Alex Scott now, isn’t she? Think she had a thing with Mel B a few years ago as well?
She's been with Alex Scott for a couple of years, apparently.

Reactions: 4
Sophie Ellis Bextor was in an indie band called The Audience who I saw as support for James, I didn’t think much of them. Then on TFI Friday each week it listed on screen who was featuring on the show and it always said "The Audience " and every week it caught me out thinking it was the bland band!
QUOTE="Don'tlookEthel, post: 18440052, member: 372550"]
Sophie Ellis Bextor was in an indie band called The Audience who I saw as support for James, I didn’t think much of them. Then on TFI Friday each week it listed on screen who was featuring on the show and it always said "The Audience " and every week it caught me out thinking it was the bland band!
[/QUOTE]

I remember seeing The Audience compete (and win) in the Alternative Eurovision at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire late 90s but there was a judge from Radio 1 (pretty sure it was Mary Anne Hobbs) on the panel who was absolutely brutal in her comments saying bitchy things like “it’s a good job Sophie has a pretty face”. Even back in those days when female misogyny was rife, it felt very off and unnecessary.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Its going to end like that 2:22 ghost story show where they give parts to anybody if its not careful
I went to see 2:22 at the theatre last Friday. It had Jay McGuinness from The Wanted in it. Now I’m old, I didn’t have a clue who he was and with a gun to my head I couldn’t name you one song by The Wanted, but to be fair to the lad, he was quite good in his role!

Reactions: 11
I went to see 2:22 at the theatre last Friday. It had Jay McGuinness from The Wanted in it. Now I’m old, I didn’t have a clue who he was and with a gun to my head I couldn’t name you one song by The Wanted, but to be fair to the lad, he was quite good in his role!
He was good on Strictly. His jive is the chef’s kiss of jives.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I listen to Alan Carr’s podcast every week as it’s usually really funny and outrageous. He can normally get the best out of people and tell funny stories. She was on it a while back and I did hesitate, thinking hmmm she’s the one screeching on the jet2 advert. But I thought, given it the benefit of the doubt. I gave up after 10 minutes. He voice was so grating and she came actress as a complete idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I met him a few weeks ago and he was really nice - very friendly.

Reactions: 5
Darlin hold my hand!

Yes they do and it’s bloody awful. We were stuck on the tarmac at Dubrovnik airport for over an hour listening to that bleeping song on a loop until we could takeoff. It now makes me want to punch things when I hear it. Stupidly booked another Jet2 holiday this year so sound cancelling headphones at the ready

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was delayed in Edinburgh Airport a couple of years ago and the digital ad board opposite me was playing it over and over on a Jet2 ad.

I went to the bar.
Jet 2 should supply people with noise cancelling headphones. I feel for the cabin crew I really do.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.