Secret Celebrity Gossip #153

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie Goulding’s singing “style“ is just like “bananis and avocadis” way of singing so many singers have now, it sounds so fake and forced.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ìm not going to quote my own comment but I did say last week, the pics of him with his fam and out with his Daughters and Beard was a way to softly get him back in the public eye to minimise the backlash of the coming story, it's made headlines today and for tomorrow but by Friday, it will have been forgot,

he will shortly be papped looking down cast walking the puppy he got from his Rent Boy Lover which will bring some sympathy from his fan club before he does appear back on TV, you know its coming,

2025 please welcome the Host of the Soap Awards all Squeeky Clean and forgiven, Pip The Field, Thd Mighty Schofe, Up PeriSchofe

I'm joking, his career is Over 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ìm not going to quote my own comment but I did say last week, the pics of him with his fam and out with his Daughters and Beard was a way to softly get him back in the public eye to minimise the backlash of the coming story, it's made headlines today and for tomorrow but by Friday, it will have been forgot,

he will shortly be papped looking down cast walking the puppy he got from his Rent Boy Lover which will bring some sympathy from his fan club before he does appear back on TV, you know its coming,

2025 please welcome the Host of the Soap Awards all Squeeky Clean and forgiven, Pip The Field, Thd Mighty Schofe, Up PeriSchofe

I'm joking, his career is Over 👍
Are you like some kind of clairvoyant or something 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Paloma Faith on the news the desperate tit! I used to like her not bleeping now though
I have so much tea on her from my days in both radio and a big social media platform. I’ll write it when I’m not in the middle of an insomnia episode and my mind is more coherent

She is absolutely awful and has an overinflated sense of self. Such a cow

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
I have so much tea on her from my days in both radio and a big social media platform. I’ll write it ...
I'm already feeling impatient !
---
Look at Ice Spice- a total charisma-less Miss Nothing.
I thought you were having a go at VB with that comment (Ice Spice - the Spice Girl who never smiles), but then you went on to mention VB.

A quick Google revealed someone I'd never heard of 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I have so much tea on her from my days in both radio and a big social media platform. I’ll write it when I’m not in the middle of an insomnia episode and my mind is more coherent

Oooooh looking forward to this, Paloma Faith is another one I can't abide.

Reactions: 23
Don't believe it. Published by rolling stones and polestar, a magazine for distributing media news. Media news lives purely off PR these days.

Call me sceptical but the gate receipts aren't even on wikipedia. With other artists they're online the next day?? Her PR is relentless.
i don’t get why it would be SO hard to believe, even if you intensely dislike her: she played over a hundred dates and over more countries (ie she played in south america and japan under the heading of that tour when others didn’t), the stadiums she played were huge and her tickets were widely overpriced and marketed to a fanbase that were more than willing to pay high for them.

regardless of whether her actual gate receipts are uploaded on wikipedia(?!): the actual combination of size of venues, number of dates and price of tickets (and that fans paid those prices) adds up.

and, i mean, every celebrity’s PR team is relentless. that’s what they pay them for. again, the hatred she gets for having a pr team and marketing her brand so so disproportionate compared to others. right down to downplaying her obvious achievements because of it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Blame Lily Allen for the JL ones

If I hear Britney Spears "hit me baby one more time" edgily indified by a bearded bloke and his guitar, or ethereally sung by a sienna Miller lookalike wearing cowboy boots or converse trainers😬
This reminds me of Richard Thompson covering "Oops I did it again" 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm already feeling impatient !
---

I thought you were having a go at VB with that comment (Ice Spice - the Spice Girl who never smiles), but then you went on to mention VB.

A quick Google revealed someone I'd never heard of 🤭
If you want a good laugh look up Ice Spice performing. All she does is stick out her tongue and do the laziest twerk you've ever seen.

She's less Beyoncé and more Auntie Brenda after too many vodkas in Tenerife.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jess Glynne is my least favourite singer. Someone on here once said she sounds like a goat trapped in a well and it really stuck with me. God knows why she still gets work - Rather Be makes me want to tear my ears off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I always thought Travis started the sort ironic cover version when they did 'Hit me baby one more time'.
Could be wrong though. Actually was it Manic Street Preachers?
I half expect some indie act to do an earnest cover of "Agadoo" for the BBC Live Lounge one day.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It’s official now. Just announced by the BBC, James Jordan has announced it first.

Reactions: 2

Spill that tea please.

Reactions: 18
I always thought Travis started the sort ironic cover version when they did 'Hit me baby one more time'.
Could be wrong though. Actually was it Manic Street Preachers?
I just remembered Will Young covering "Hey Ya" by Outkast

The best one of that sort of cover though is Fyfe Dangerfield covering "She's Always a Woman to Me".

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jess Glynne is my least favourite singer. Someone on here once said she sounds like a goat trapped in a well and it really stuck with me. God knows why she still gets work - Rather Be makes me want to tear my ears off.
I saw that post too, and think of that goat every time I see her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.