Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Wow that looks awful 😂
I'd bloody complain. They shut up rowdy stag and hen parties on planes don't they? So no idea why this would be allowed.
I have a couple of gay friends who emigrated to Australia last year. They posted on fb this week that there were masses of tickets available for Taylor’s concerts which surprised me. They aren’t fans by the way they just commented on it.

Reactions: 6

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Do you know which area of Australia they are based? My friend is currently living in Australia for work and wants a ticket but apparently can’t get a ticket for love nor money. She is desperado to go so will be buzzing
They have moved to Brisbane but are touring all over. I will ask though.

• Heart

HowlOwl

VIP Member
I’m with you, always liked her but now she’s everywhere and like you say hams it up, guess it comes from being a theatre kid but at times she’s becoming too cheesy for me
I honestly don‘t know who she is? Would have preferred background music when they were showing those who we’d lost, at the BAFTAs.

L3moning

VIP Member
I think the Usher and Bieber thing was CDAN, as usual, putting two and two together and getting nine.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I grew up in South Ascot :) Lived fairly close to Five star too. Hung around with Paul Kilmister(Lemmy's son) Gary Roberts(Russ Abbott son),Zak Starkey and Robert Plant. Good days 😊
That house Five Star lived in has been left as a wreck. Such a shame. There were always crowds standing by those gates.

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
Chesney is a really good showman. He knew exactly how to work the crowd and he was funny and charming. His brother was on the drums and his son was playing guitar. It was fab to see him on Michael McIntyre's show last weekend.
I went to the same school as Chesney, although he was a couple of years above. His brother Jodie was in my year.

Reactions: 5

Flibbertigibbet

Chatty Member
I once saw someone refer to Taylor Swift as a "sore winner" and I think that sums it up.

She's phenomenally rich with a load of hit records, a pile of awards and millions of fawning fans who'll follow her anywhere. She's on top of the world.

But she won't just accept it. She's always got to have more attention and more praise and more validation. She's constantly casting herself as the underdog and rubbing her success in the faces of people she feels have slighted her (she even has a whole song about it - Karma).

Nevermind trying to make everything about her, like announcing her new album at the Grammys as a blatant attempt to overshadow every other winner.

Plenty of celebs are egotistical drama queens, but not like this.
This is her origin story. She's still not over it. https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/492224-in-middle-school-my-friends-decided-i-was-weird-and

• Haha
  • Sad
It was him. Someone who was at The Christie said they saw him there getting treatment and someone else confirmed it, claiming to be a nurse or something and were called out.
It maybe was him but that’s hardly proof. Anyone can say anything online, think how many people confirm sightings of Elvis knocking about all over the world yearly 😂

Orange99

What cheek Vanessa Feltz's ex Ben Ofoedu has claiming Vanessa just used him for eye candy and took away the best years of his life. What a fucking joke. He was happy to live in her house, attending functions with her and bask in her limelight for 17 years. He's also moaning she made him look the bad guy. :rolleyes:
And I don’t remember his new girlfriend on the Circle but she was on the channel 4 programme about couples who wanted to open their relationships she had sex with a few of the ones who wanted to invite someone in and was involved in at least one of the orgies 🤷🏼‍♀️

BonBon27

VIP Member
They only came out with that after people reacted to him being left out of the section. He may have been well known for a tv series but he did star in many movies too and I think he should have been included.
I agree, I was just sharing what they’ve said. I would have put him in it last night if I was in charge!