Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CringesFringes

Do you mean Demi Lovatos twin, Poot Lovato?
Haha no..I have seen Parents trap so many times and I am convinced that the girl is identical twin of Lindsey. Some say she died before premiere and the producers paid huge sum to Lindsey's parents to hush.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
@LilPinkie Going back to Carol Vorderman she's also very foolish to post the video showing the photographers & quoting 'outside my house's as, if you live in Bristol, thanks to a famous landmark showing in it you know exactly where she lives!
Always despised her after she advertised one of thos shitty companies that roll all debts into an un-payable debt, and snatch people's houses from them.

• Heart
  • Wow

Handerton

Chatty Member
Robert Webb was an absolute knob at university - really unpleasant to a friend of mine when they did a play with him. Hopefully he’s matured into a nicer person.
I’ve always found it hard to warm to him, Mitchell and Olivia Coleman because of the characters they played in Peep Show for all those years. Which just goes to show how good they are at acting, because Olivia Coleman seems utterly lovely in every interview

HanCoop89

Probably not that exciting, but back in the day, a (very reliable) friend at university’s dad was a limo driver. She told me that her dad drove Duncan James (Blue) and his mum to an awards ceremony and when it came to pick up his mum she was there her on her own and had no idea where Duncan was. He was found sucking off Kenny Goss (GM’s other half at the time) in an alleyway.

This was pretty shocking to me as he was very much in the closet at that time. He came out a few years later.
Oh this is what we all come here for☕👏 he was one of my first crushes I adored him, I couldn’t believe he was gay until he came out as bi. And as a gay pal once told me, the bi bus has one stop and it’s gay town 🤷‍♀️ The writing was on the wall!

• Haha
  • Wow

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I once saw Pierce Brosnan on the Kings Road and he had an amazing aurora about him! It was like he was just gliding on air, really surreal!

• Heart

Handerton

Chatty Member
If this was true John Leslie would have been able to sue Matthew Wright for naming him. At the time I remember working out who it was as clues were slipped in about him and there weren't that many British TV presenters of prime time shows out there who were the right age etc. Also, UJ did every show plugging her book except This Morning.
“Would have” is the key. Ever wonder why celebrities rarely sue each other or the press these days? It’s insanely expensive - six figures - there’s no legal aid - there’s no guarantee of claiming back your costs let alone getting compensation. It’s almost impossible to prove that someone saying something has harmed your life under British law. And there’s no legal aid, else every chav on Facebook would be flooding the courts with “she said my kids real dad is her fella, but he only did my backdoor so it’s not”

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Handerton

Chatty Member
Remember when Judys top came open on stage getting an award on ITV? Les Dennis (presenting the award) was a gent and helped Judy to cover up, Richard did nothing until he stepped up to the mike and said “and if we win again next year she’ll show you both of them”

• Haha
  • Sick
Stevie Wonder isn't really blind.

He caught a falling microphone while standing on stage during a performance in 2014.

Then at the Grammys in 2016 he was having trouble opening an envelope, only to successfully open it after looking down at it..
😂😂😂 off to You Tube I go

Honestly if it was revealed that he's been faking it all these years, that would be my favourite bit of celebrity scandal forever, nothing could top that. I really want this to be true

• Haha

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
I remember when Jamelia said they shouldn’t make clothes in anything bigger than a 12. That was nice.
Yes that was empowering. It was in 2015 and she said we shouldnt be encouraging unhealthy lifestyles by allowing shops on the high streets to stock above size 12. People should only be allowed to shop online for those. What a dick 😡

• Wow
  • Angry

Pixie1

VIP Member
I can't look at Peter andre when he's on TV. Theres something very smarmy and sneaky about him. I have to turn telly off.

• Haha
  • Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
I can well believe they were already having an affair before the interview, because Michael said something about playing stadiums, and then had a dig at Geldof, by saying “Sorry Bob”.. And remember the awful Brit awards, where Michael gave an award to Oasis, and Noel Gallagher made a horrible speech about collecting an award from a
“Has Been”, poor Michael, what a shitty thing for Noel to do.
I really hate Noel for that. INXS were a great band. I still listen to them thirty years later and Noel's looking an awful lot like an old has been right now.

Ah, thanks for the info. Peaches seemed to me, the most like Paula out of all the geldof kids, and the fact that Thomas has protected the kids from the media is only a good thing!! Time will tell of course, whether the kids grow up to rebel, and follow in the footsteps of Peaches and Paula, who knows? ..
I think it's unlikely tbh. His parents are intellectuals and not into the fame game at all. And I know everyone cries over Bob Geldof and his saintliness but quite frankly, he can't have been much of a father. Peaches and Pixie were complete arseholes and he was literally funding Peaches's smack habit.

• Heart

Chickenandgravy

VIP Member
If anyone wants to see the photos of the aftermath and what looks like the autopsy pics then here's a link. EXTREMELY GRAPHIC UNEDITED PICTURES at the link. You've been warned.

I have such a morbid fascination with stuff like this!

• Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I’ve just been sent quite an explicit pic of Richard and Judy that is apparently authentic. It’s Far too erm rude to share on here but has anyone else seen it?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Very traditional

VIP Member
Anything on beyonce?
I watch a life coach/ drama Chanel type thing on YouTube by Shannon Lester, she’s a former editor at Star magazine and white she hasn’t met Beyoncé herself she claims that her former boss was at a group dinner her once and said she was very childlike and Not very bright, struggled reading the menu and couldn’t grasp small things, apparently that’s why she doesn’t do many interviews and was so very managed by first her dad and then Jay. It makes sense that this could be true when you think her parents basically stole her childhood and pushed her in to the spotlight from such a young age but like I say it’s not firsthand knowledge. There’s tonnes of Illuminati rumours with her and Jay too and the obvious “pretends to write her songs” but definitely doesn’t which I think is well documented as she’s had dealings with people like Sia who refused to let her claim songwriting credit a song she didn’t wrote

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
David Mitchell was lovely to my friend, if that helps, and I have mutual friends with Olivia Coleman who say she’s brilliant.

• Heart