Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peachy9

VIP Member
Sorry to break it to you, but i think Lindsay played both characters 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I used to be mates with the girl who played the 'behind head' of the twin for the shots where lindsey faced the camera.
She definitely isnt dead, and Lindsay definitely played both characters.... Hence the need for my mate in the film👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Team JCM

VIP Member
Seriously I don’t think anyone is coming for you Dave. Especially when you’re trying to reinvent yourself as a faux country squire. Nice walking 50A6161E-04B4-4697-AE60-BAE46D489654.jpeg stick, did you lift it from Guy Ritchies gaff? Still doing your lil’ “sexy” squint whilst wearing Harper’s hat? It ain’t working man - give it up.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

thisyearsboy

And utterly narcissistic! Imagine paying tribute to someone but ensuring you're on show. I find it distasteful
99% of the tributes to her were exactly that. Everybody that had met her seemed to do a deep dive into their camera roll to find a photo were they looked great while in close proximity to Caroline, it was disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

ShowMeYourFeline

Chatty Member
Can we please avoid sexual stuff :( sorry it's a major trigger of mine. Don't want to sound like a prude.
I’m sorry but that’s why I included it under the spoiler “personal graphic sexual information”, so that people could choose to read it or not. That’s is sufficient imo.

Reactions: 34

Ponponpon

VIP Member
I passed Diane in the street today. She didn't look like a raving alcoholic.
As the daughter of an alcoholic, there's hardly a "look" to alcoholics. Some basic research will demonstrate how many high functioning alcoholics there are in society, especially in certain fields such as medicine and the corporate world.

Reactions: 33
I once met Jean Claude Van Dam. It was at the Peninsula Hotel in Hong Kong. He was there with an older woman who i assumed was his mother. Anyway, I had the misfortune to share a lift with them, and I say misfortune, because, either him or his mother did an enormous fart, a proper ripper, and it absolutely fucking stank. I must admit that I started giggling, and he gave me a right filthy look. He also looked like he was wearing makeup as well.

• Haha
  • Heart

istapp

With regards to Trinny (******) didn’t she hop into bed with Charles Saatchi as soon as Nigella dumped him over throttle gate? I also remember seeing Pap pictures of Charles and Trinny sitting outside Scott’s restaurant, in exactly the same table as Charles used to sit with Nigella, and in a few of the pics Trinny seemed to be mocking Nigella, by posing with her hands around her throat and laughing. I thought Trinny always tried to make out that she was a “lady”, however, in my opinion, Nigella showed her what a true lady is, by not rising to Trinny’s obvious baiting. Nigella has more class in her little finger, than the dreadful Trinny has in her whole body. ❤
agree she's awful but calling her (that word) isn't on. (by which i mean don't use that word as an insult).

• Heart

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
Can't stand the Beckhams. It's an entirely fake brand that seriously no one cares about or buys in to.
I never understood why Victoria was hailed as a fashionista? I always thought she wore totally tacky outfits

I know this was discussed on earlier threads, but apparently Gino cut up some coke for Holly Wiiloughby, and she screamed “What, are you poor or something”!! Not sure how true it is, but quite a few posters have said that it’s no secret that both Holly and Gino like the old nose bag!!
I've mentioned it on another thread but I have quite a bit of first hand dirt on Holly so this is no surprise

• Wow
  • Heart

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Backs down when someone fires back though...like Lily Allen did on Buzzcocks. I think it was comments Jamiela made about the album having swearing, and it was brought up, Jamelia became awfully polite and sweet explaining she just wanted her child to be able to listen to it because it was good. Pretty sure Lily Allen said something along the lines of "I didn't make it for your kid."
I did like it on Buzzcocks though when Simon Amstel asked Jamelia why she didn’t like Javine and she said “Cos she’s a slag” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32

MooBelle

VIP Member
Bit late to the party, but speaking of NMTB...
Mark Lemarr hosted for years (i think 15?) before he had a tantrum and left.
My ex SIL works in TV and publicity and reliably informs me he is an A* Twat. After he left they used to have a guest presenter each week before Simon Amstell (who is apparently lovely) took over.(edit, I may have that wrong way round, Ill check...)
At the 20th anniversary of the show they threw a HUGE party and invited everyone who had ever taken part.
Every guest, every guest host, everyone who had taken part in the 'lineups' , every make-up artist etc etc. I do believe that even Preston got an invite.

Mark Lemarr was NOT invited.....

• Haha
  • Wow

Tarrula

Not sure if she’s been mentioned but Alison Hammond is vile.

My mom’s best friend was married to a friend of hers and they all went on a night out. She was very much ‘don’t you know who I am?!’

Also have it on good authority that Diane Abbott is a raving alcoholic and usually has to be carried through the voting lobbies in Parliament. And the affair with Jeremy Corbyn is still going on

• Wow
  • Haha

TillyMiffin

Chatty Member
Blimey. Didn’t realise she was such a cow.
Gosh that surprises me because I was on This Morning two years ago, everyone was absolutely lovely apart from Dr Chris, Alison came to the green room and had a chat, she was really friendly exactly like she is on tv, she asked if we were getting a ‘free lunch’ after the show and we said no, she went off then came back and found us after we had been on and told us to go to what turned out to be a gorgeous little gastro pub nearby Marylebone station and lunch, drinks etc had all been sorted for us! We loved it❤

• Heart

LazySusan

I don't have much ☕, however I have a friend who is an actor, but does not live a showbizzy life at all.
I asked them who was the worst person they had worked with and who was the nicest. They said the worst was Peter Kay (I know there have been previous posts confirming this) said he was very arrogant, talked down to and belittled everyone.
The best they said was Robert Downey Jr -very approachable and genuinely a really nice guy, which they did not expect at all.

Another not very nice person (told to me by a London cabbie) was Michael Portillo - ex MP, but now mainly known for programmes about trains. The cabbie was taking him to the train station and told him due to roadworks said it might take slightly longer than usual. The fare came to £8 but Portillo thrust a fiver at him and said he would pay no more than that as the roadworks weren't his problem. The cabbie's point that the roadworks weren't actually his fault fell on deaf ears apparently, and that if he ever sees him on TV now he has to turn over as he can't stand the stuck up git.
Sorry it's a bit tame.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Falkor

VIP Member
I only found out the other day that the singer on Black Box's Ride on Time was Heather Small from M People and not the leggy model they had on the video/Top of the Pops. (Showing my age here!)

• Wow
  • Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
Someone posted way back that Robert Webb slept with their two friends who were siblings - brother and a sister 😏

Hugh Jackman - obviously he's an easy target for gay rumours. He's an absolute gem of a man, musical theatre star, wife who's a bit older than him. I hate that people go on about his wife not being attractive, she seems lovely and is really pretty. The rumours have been around so long and he has publicly denied them many times so I really thought they might not be true. But his has all the hallmarks of being in a lavender marriage with his kids being adopted n'all. There was a really odd moment on This Morning that I wish I could link but it's so obscure I've never been able to track it down. Rylan was on and I think it's when he must have been doing his showbiz he was talking about one thing and suddenly his tone changed when he mentioned Hugh, he was about to say something off the cuff but got interrupted so never got to finish what he was going to say. I'd love to know what he was about to say. I think he is gay personally but he's such a gorgeous lovely man, as long as he's not being a sexual deviant I don't care. I always think though, it'd be a shame for something to come out (excuse the pun) once someone famous has died and for it to overshadow their career, I often wonder if closeted celebs think about that.
Hugh may well be gay but I do agree that a lot of it is 'how can a good looking man not want a young dolly bird on his arm?' Which is insulting to him more than his wife. Plenty of gay men get women pregnant and plenty of straight couples adopt. IVF doesnt work for everyone and is quite traumatic. Also agree that I dont care if they are gay. They seem to get on really well and are quietly bringing up their children together.

• Heart
I know a few small bits...

Vernon Kay wasn’t allowed any female staff with him back stage

Rod Stewart asks to be photographed from one side only

Trinny & Susannah are an absolute nightmare

Cheryl Cole is wet weekend

Olivia Colman is lovely as mentioned

Oh Brad Pitt is a gem!!! Kind and generous with his time

• Heart

S4buk

VIP Member
Probably not that exciting, but back in the day, a (very reliable) friend at university’s dad was a limo driver. She told me that her dad drove Duncan James (Blue) and his mum to an awards ceremony and when it came to pick up his mum she was there her on her own and had no idea where Duncan was. He was found sucking off Kenny Goss (GM’s other half at the time) in an alleyway.

This was pretty shocking to me as he was very much in the closet at that time. He came out a few years later.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
My grandma’s bingo buddy had a part time taxi job after retirement, this would have been early 90s. Sixty something lady taxi driver. One day she got Billy Connolly in the car with another guy. The two of them were trying to remember where a certain bar was and couldn’t remember. Betty, bless her, said oh I know that bar it’s on the corner of x road and y street. Billy Connolly said “who the fuck asked you?” and carried on his conversation with his pal.

I hear so many stories of what a nice guy he is and he’s a comedy hero but I always remember how nasty he was to my grandma’s friend.

I’ve seen him live 3 times. First twice outrageously funny. Last time was 2006 and he was so awful I was waiting for him to get booed off stage. He wasn’t but later dates in the same tour he was. I wish I hadn’t seen him that last time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30