Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
To be fair, Jacob Rees Mogg is well liked by his constituents and he is an utter knob and charlatan. My MP is a complete knob too but my son likes her because she came to their school to teach them about voting and was nice to him 😄
Urghh Rees-Mogg. Still can’t believe he’s a real person and not an actor playing a part! He’s like a slimy Dickensian villain. Would love to hear some dirt on him.

He has loads of kids and a while back there were pictures of him with his kids and the kids were wearing Liverpool football kits, Liverpool fans were absolutely horrified!

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Ravenstown

VIP Member
I've just read the previous thread and some people were asking about Pete Doherty. This is ten year old gossip :ROFLMAO: when he had a house near Marlborough. My friend was the estate agent tasked with letting or selling (I can't remember which now). The house was absolutely filthy with tens of cats living in it. There was cat shit EVERYWHERE and needles. Some walls were spattered with blood and in areas the needles had been thrown at the walls like darts. Around the same time my boyfriend saw him in a petrol station and said he was a fat sweaty grey mess.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Henry Cavill???? I didn't know about him :confused:
Oh girl put the kettle on...its a deep rabbit hole.

He lost the Superman franchise for being a complete liability. In Hollyweird. Now that's saying something.

He is, allegedly, a sexual predator of very young girls. He's very active online, and all of his relationships with women his own age are just business contracts and deals.

He's well known for having unprotected sex with fans and passing on the H bomb.

Google his name with Blind Gossip. Or search CDAN, Lipstick Alley or AGC.

See you in six months.

• Wow
  • Sick

grumpy-nosy-cow

VIP Member
Not sure if she’s been mentioned but Alison Hammond is vile.

My mom’s best friend was married to a friend of hers and they all went on a night out. She was very much ‘don’t you know who I am?!’

Also have it on good authority that Diane Abbott is a raving alcoholic and usually has to be carried through the voting lobbies in Parliament. And the affair with Jeremy Corbyn is still going on
A friend of mine went on this morning once when they used to have slots with members of public testing items. She went on with her baby (plus a few other Mums and babies) they were testing some new products and would be able to keep the item. When they finished Alison Hammond went round grabbed all the items and stuffed them in her bag for herself !
The crew were really embarrassed but said she was always took anything on offer and had to get replacements for the guests. It wasnt even anything expensive either !!!

• Wow
  • Haha

NikkiDeeW

Chatty Member
Mind you I’ve turned up to work with odd shoes the morning after a boozy evening.

Shoes were the same colour but had different height heels. I couldn’t understand why I was walking funny until I looked down at my feet. 😂
I went to work once wearing incredibly comfy shoes until I realised I was wearing my slippers..😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

MooBelle

VIP Member
I used to love the Big Breakfast, especially Paula Yates doing interviews on a bed (remember the Michael Hutchence one?!). And didn’t Denise Van Outen go out with Gary Glitter back in the day?!! 😱
OMG I'm so glad someone else remembers this!! She was 14 and a chorus girl, i believe in a panto. I had a row with a woman at work who said it was bollocks because she'd Googled it. I pointed out that it was quite easy to bury a story on the internet if you had enough money....
My guess is GG paid to make it go away. Probably just before the dirty bastard went on trial. She gave an interview to a teen mag in the early 90s and was quite open about it. I'm about the same age as DVO and remember thinking it was gross. Not just shagging GG, but being with someone that old when she was so young was just gross.
This was an era where Amanda de Cadenet and Emma Ridley were very publicly in nightclubs at 13 so no one really batted an eyelid. Jane Goldman was another one. She was always photo'd falling out of taxis drunk when at school. She turned up to school late and hungover and was threatened with expulsion. Her parents' response was to ask the school to let her attend later in the day so she could get in on time. She married Jonathan Ross and had her first baby young (legal and a not-creepy age gap!) so she (imo) found the stability she clearly needed and they are still together 30 years later so good on 'em .
Mandy Smith admits shagging Bill Wyman at 14 (with mother's encouragement) and then married him at 19 when he was old enough to be her grandad. Emma Ridley was married at 15 in Vegas (again with Mother's encouragement)
All completely disgusting but totally accepted at the time.
It was my era and those 'It girls' were my age and we used to lap up the gossip pages of the papers and teen mags. It was baffling to me that these girls were out drinking and partying but I was still at home and rollerskating round the street!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
Holly Willoughby is a massive coke head
That's how she lost weight and is so fucking annoying

• Haha
  • Wow
@LilPinkie Going back to Carol Vorderman she's also very foolish to post the video showing the photographers & quoting 'outside my house's as, if you live in Bristol, thanks to a famous landmark showing in it you know exactly where she lives!
Old loose knickers Vordeman goes through men quicker than a dodgy vindaloo on a Saturday night. Didn’t she shag some guy who was in the Red Arrows? And then sacked him once she passed her flying exams? She also said that she was “going to fly around the globe solo”, although, that hasn’t happened yet has it? Probably because the old boiler hasn’t found a dildo big enough to fit in her cockpit ...😉

• Haha
  • Heart

strange addiction

Ooh spill re Holly please!!!
Screenshot_20200607-134446_Chrome.jpg
this was her tribute to caroline flack, shes completely off her tits. From someone who use to take a load of drugs (& lost about 3stone) I can tell shes definitely on something. It's quite well known that her and that smugfuck Schofield take it. Popbitch quite regularly post about it

• Heart

Inforapenny

Chatty Member
View attachment 148200 this was her tribute to caroline flack, shes completely off her tits. From someone who use to take a load of drugs (& lost about 3stone) I can tell shes definitely on something. It's quite well known that her and that smugfuck Schofield take it. Popbitch quite regularly post about it
And utterly narcissistic! Imagine paying tribute to someone but ensuring you're on show. I find it distasteful

• Heart

Peachy9

VIP Member
How lovely of her!

My daughter had to work with Dr Chris a few years ago on a job. She said he was a lovely man - he made sure that everyone had their say in the discussion that was being filmed.
Talking of Dr's, I worked with Dr Xand Van Tulleken of the Van Tulleken brothers fame a few years ago when working at a refugee camp. He was a dreamboat.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I don't think she comes across well in anything I've seen of her! She always seems like she's spoiling for a fight.
Backs down when someone fires back though...like Lily Allen did on Buzzcocks. I think it was comments Jamiela made about the album having swearing, and it was brought up, Jamelia became awfully polite and sweet explaining she just wanted her child to be able to listen to it because it was good. Pretty sure Lily Allen said something along the lines of "I didn't make it for your kid."

• Haha

Raininvain

VIP Member
Thats Gino is supposed to be an arrogant bastard. Where he lives has a ginnel right next to the house and he wants it closed off. Locals have been going mad because its the shortest way to the Drs and a local chemist. Otherwise its a long walk round.Why should disabled people and people with pushchairs and the very ill have to endure a long walk because of him? Last thing I read was that the council and the chemist and the locals were all telling him where to go.

• Angry
  • Heart
With regards to Trinny (******) didn’t she hop into bed with Charles Saatchi as soon as Nigella dumped him over throttle gate? I also remember seeing Pap pictures of Charles and Trinny sitting outside Scott’s restaurant, in exactly the same table as Charles used to sit with Nigella, and in a few of the pics Trinny seemed to be mocking Nigella, by posing with her hands around her throat and laughing. I thought Trinny always tried to make out that she was a “lady”, however, in my opinion, Nigella showed her what a true lady is, by not rising to Trinny’s obvious baiting. Nigella has more class in her little finger, than the dreadful Trinny has in her whole body. ❤
A bloke I know who works in TV told me once that one of the women from ‘What not to wear’ was a complete bitch. I said which one? He said the one that looks like a corpse 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
Yes I got that impression too from the michael Hutchence film. They had split and had another woman. His girlfriends seemed to accept that to be with him.they had to share him. He must have had some real animal magnetism.
One of my old colleagues was friends with a model back in the 80s and MH picked her up in a hotel bar. Apparently the sex was off the charts and he was an absolute legend. So tbf to Paula, when the D is that good, it does send you a bit crazy :p

• Haha
  • Heart

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
I don’t think the Kate theories can be true. Every time she’s been pregnant she has put on weight and looked healthy and glowing. Her figure changed a lot.

Sparkliej

So a young lad I worked with (he had a different surname at work to what he used on XFactor) a couple years ago (he got into judges houses on X factor a few years ago) has become a singer/songwriter and has written one of BTS (KPop) songs on their latest album that got to number 1 is the UK and US - I only found out about this today! As far as I’m aware from when I worked with him, he’d mentioned being in various care and foster homes so I think he’s had a difficult time as a youngster. Some people at work are still pals with him and share his posts of him travelling and working in LA. Good on him I say!

• Heart
Reactions: 27