Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
Remember when Judys top came open on stage getting an award on ITV? Les Dennis (presenting the award) was a gent and helped Judy to cover up, Richard did nothing until he stepped up to the mike and said “and if we win again next year she’ll show you both of them”
Think it was John Leslie, his one honourable gesture!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Frenchie1971

He didn't notice! He's very much impressed by himself, isn't he? Too busy being self-satisfied.
I was indeed JL. Ironic thing was it was Ulrika Jonsons alleged rapist that helped her cover herself- John Leslie!
I used to have a client in my old place of work who used to work in media and in particular news of the world/the sun newspapers. Allegedly it wasn't JL but a certain crisp loving Walkers ad celeb...

• Wow
Reactions: 26

Jay-cloth Cow

VIP Member
As mentioned in a previous thread, a friend who works in the media always says David Mitchell is her absolute favourite celeb to work with - absolutely lovely man apparently!

• Heart

Ginger_roots

Someone posted way back that Robert Webb slept with their two friends who were siblings - brother and a sister 😏

Hugh Jackman - obviously he's an easy target for gay rumours. He's an absolute gem of a man, musical theatre star, wife who's a bit older than him. I hate that people go on about his wife not being attractive, she seems lovely and is really pretty. The rumours have been around so long and he has publicly denied them many times so I really thought they might not be true. But his has all the hallmarks of being in a lavender marriage with his kids being adopted n'all. There was a really odd moment on This Morning that I wish I could link but it's so obscure I've never been able to track it down. Rylan was on and I think it's when he must have been doing his showbiz he was talking about one thing and suddenly his tone changed when he mentioned Hugh, he was about to say something off the cuff but got interrupted so never got to finish what he was going to say. I'd love to know what he was about to say. I think he is gay personally but he's such a gorgeous lovely man, as long as he's not being a sexual deviant I don't care. I always think though, it'd be a shame for something to come out (excuse the pun) once someone famous has died and for it to overshadow their career, I often wonder if closeted celebs think about that.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Handbags at dawn then...😂😂😂❤

Im 350 years older than you two so Ive got 1st dibs.. him in Speed...🥰🥰
Ooh I don’t mind sharing- As long as I get the bottom half 😉😘😂😂
[/QUOTE]
that makes me at least a thousand years old then :ROFLMAO:, I went to the pics to watch point break, hands off Keanu, he is mine!!! :love:
[/QUOTE]

I’m a lurker but avid reader of this thread and I love you all!

However, I’m clearly older than
114C5984-9785-4BEE-A252-285B0E604DAF.jpeg
you all and have loved Keanu since Bill and Ted and Parenthood. I had a J17 poster on my wall of him for years. He is beautiful.

• Heart
Thats Gino is supposed to be an arrogant bastard. Where he lives has a ginnel right next to the house and he wants it closed off. Locals have been going mad because its the shortest way to the Drs and a local chemist. Otherwise its a long walk round.Why should disabled people and people with pushchairs and the very ill have to endure a long walk because of him? Last thing I read was that the council and the chemist and the locals were all telling him where to go.
Why don't wealthy people just ducking move instead? Holly Willoughby and her husband subjected their neighbours to months of horrific noise and huge cement lorries etc blocking up their street for months.
If you live in a 5bedroom semi, but want a thirteen bedroom detached house with underground parking, swimming pool and helipad MOVE
Around my way in summer it's constant noise and dirt from re-modelling. It's never ending, and it's been going on for about 15 years!

Seriously I don’t think anyone is coming for you Dave. Especially when you’re trying to reinvent yourself as a faux country squire. Nice walking View attachment 148179stick, did you lift it from Guy Ritchies gaff? Still doing your lil’ “sexy” squint whilst wearing Harper’s hat? It ain’t working man - give it up.
He put the cxxt into country!

Hahah that's partly his,physigomany isn't it? Very small insignificant eyes. As,they say "eyes are the windows of the soul" they don't lie do they. He sold his soul such as it was for money many moons ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Peachy9

VIP Member
He made a documentary about being painfully shy when he isn't on stage, or in character as the comedian. I found him really likable after that.
Yeah I really liked the Rhod Gilbert work experience he did where he worked as a carer. He genuinely seemed to get a lot out of it, and seemed pretty humble.

• Heart

vikka

VIP Member
Wait.... you didn’t know that - it’s a completely different person singing most of the song I thought everyone know that!!!

I’ll highligit in bold which bit she sings, once you hear it you won’t be able to unhear it!

If you had my love, and I gave you all my trust
Would you comfort me?
And if somehow you knew that your love would be untrue
Would you lie to me and call me "baby"?

Now, if I give you me, this is how it's got to be
First of all, I won't take you cheatin' on me
Tell me, who can I trust if I can't trust in you?
And I refuse to let you play me for a fool

You said that we could possibly spend eternity
(You said that we could possibly spend eternity, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
See, that's what you told me, that's what you said
But if you want me, you have to be fulfilling all my dreams
(You want me, you have to be fulfilling all my dreams, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
If you really want me, babe

If you had my love, and I gave you all my trust
Would you comfort me? Would you comfort me, tell me, baby
And if somehow you knew (how you knew) that your love would be untrue
Would you lie to me and call me "baby"?
There's this gem and loads more

Apparently Mariah Carey said on Jennifer Lopez: "If I had the luxury of not actually having to sing my own songs I’d do that too.”

• Haha
Liz Hurley's son is photographing her in a bubble bath now. Does anyone else think that this is a bit creepy? Dressing like your mum is creepier.
And apparently he's now calling her his twin!! 😵🙈 weird
There’s no doubt that both Liz and Damien are both stunningly beautiful, but....Wanting to dress like your mum, wear your hair like your mum, wear the same makeup as your mum, and basically want to be your mums twin, when you are a boy? Creepy. How old is Damien now? 17/18? Has he come out of the closet yet? It’s a weird setup, that’s for sure. He wants to be HER...😳

• Sick
  • Wow

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Yeah, there was a blind about this a few weeks ago. Apparently Kanye had divided the house up, so she had to stay on her side, and not bother him!! It’s still up on Blind Gossip as “War of the Roses”. And I can definitely see a divorce looming, possibly because Kanye wants to step out of the closet..😳
Like Steptoe and Son when Harolds half of the telly had the controls on :p

• Haha
  • Heart

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I’ve been watching the videos on YouTube, the first 5 minutes is him flogging whatever it is, I fast forward this bit, his younger children are in the vlogs, you only see them from behind or their faces are pixelated, I like princess in it, but Junior, not to keen, Emily seems lovely.
Does Peter ever give an interview where he does not mention that his wife is a Doctor, and he loves his kids very much, you know......

• Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Leah Betts didn't die from drinking too much water, she died from taking ecstasy. Edited to say: it wasn't the water that killed her, it was the drug.
She died from drinking seven litres of waters in 90 minutes. I remember back then, the ‘advice’ if you took E was to drink loads of water because you got dehydrated. It wasn’t the ecstasy that killed her, it was because she drunk too much water in a short space of time.

From Wikipedia E8A19EDF-BB97-4D9C-B4AB-17F5DACFDDAB.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Bubblegumblades

Chatty Member
I really dislike Rhod Gilbert. He thinks he’s a lot funnier than he is. He was so awful on Taskmaster, and I’ve never seen him in anything and thought he didn’t just look like a middle aged man who was pleased with himself.

He made a documentary about being painfully shy when he isn't on stage, or in character as the comedian. I found him really likable after that.

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
OMG the BBC have got the well respected academic Jamelia spouting forth this morning. Yes, Jamelia, the one hit wonder sometime panelist on Grumpy Old Women. She always comes across as a right bitch. Any tea?

• Haha

Vanillaco

VIP Member
That's awful :(. I do think that the 'earth mother' thing was a huge lie she was trying to cultivate decades before the 'influencer' generation. And it's obvious the nanny was the one doing the heavy lifting when it came to those girls. Fifi has been pretty scathing about Paula and has more or less admitted they weren't close. I think Paula was utterly obsessed with men and making herself as sexually available as possible.
I thought she was not so much 'lying' to cultivate an image but more lying to herself. Peaches seemed the same. It was all 'baby wearing earth mother' but she was a drug addict so pretending to be a great mother was her way of justifying her addiction to herself and prove she could still be a good mother despite being a drug addict. However now she is no mother at all so it was all in vain.

• Sad