Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ponponpon

VIP Member
I’ve been wracking my brains all day trying to remember which actor it was. Thank you Cassie 😚

This is exactly why the BBC boils my piss. Why have an ignorant, thick twat like her yawping on about a very serious issue on a national news programme.
What's she been on the Beeb for?

Reactions: 1

seaborgium

If you want to go down a rabbit hole,

Ooh, would you be able to give us a name or clue, to who the singer with the 5 blended voices is? Please? 😛
It was a singer in the business, backing singer, that said it, but cannot confirm their identity - if I can find out I'll share. Katherine Jenkins I have heard they take music down a whole semitone so fits her voice better at times.

I actually quite like Kate and personally think surrogacy is a loving thing to do.

I do feel like she has to be perfect all the time and was under stress and struggling with fertility is heartbreaking. On a human level I can emphasize with her.

But I can't get on board with outdated ideas about family and right to rule etc...

Maybe its different for me I'm not English and have no affection for the royal family.
Are you Irish by any chance lol ?!!

Old Glasgow :coffee:
Do any weedgies remeber hearing about Charlie Sheen's visit to the city a couple of decades or so ago? Everyone was talking about it at the time.

• Heart

HockyRorror

VIP Member
I only found out the other day that the singer on Black Box's Ride on Time was Heather Small from M People and not the leggy model they had on the video/Top of the Pops. (Showing my age here!)
Was that on a TV show or something? I only recently found out it was her singing that song the other day and I’m thinking it was something I must have watched recently.

I’m not sure they are, as he has just been re-given the Superman role in future Justice league films. Now, is that a step up or down from a Netflix series, I wouldn’t like to say as I’m not a fan of the films.
Has he ??? Wow that's a turn up for the books, most curious. I wonder was it fan pressure

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I have heard the Diane abbott rumours.... But Alison Hammond?! I have a real soft spot for her 😔
Met Alison a few times . She rather lovely and always happy to have a pic .

If anyone wants to see the photos of the aftermath and what looks like the autopsy pics then here's a link. EXTREMELY GRAPHIC UNEDITED PICTURES at the link. You've been warned.

It won't lo
If anyone wants to see the photos of the aftermath and what looks like the autopsy pics then here's a link. EXTREMELY GRAPHIC UNEDITED PICTURES at the link. You've been warned.

Can't get it to load?

Last edited:

Dizzy

VIP Member
As mentioned in a previous thread, a friend who works in the media always says David Mitchell is her absolute favourite celeb to work with - absolutely lovely man apparently!
I love David Mitchell ❤ I could listen to him talk all day.

Does anyone know name of the Natalie Wood documentary recommended on the last thread please?

Ripecamembert

View attachment 151273
Wiki says he was born in the hospital I was born in! (Stobhill's maternity ward closed down years ago!).

Love Craig and hope there's no tawdry gossip about him. Also love Connolly and Sadowitz (we make the best comedians).
View attachment 151273
Wiki says he was born in the hospital I was born in! (Stobhill's maternity ward closed down years ago!).

Love Craig and hope there's no tawdry gossip about him. Also love Connolly and Sadowitz (we make the best comedians).
Keep reading and you’ll see

“ Ferguson was born in Stobhill Hospital in the Springburn district of Glasgow, to Robert and Janet Ferguson on 17 May 1962.[4][5] When he was six months old, he and his family moved from their Springburn flat to a Development Corporation house in the nearby New Town of Cumbernauld, where he grew up "chubby and bullied".[6][7] They lived there as Cumbernauld was re-housing many Glaswegians from poor housing conditions and damage to the city from World War II.[7] Ferguson attended Muirfield Primary School[8] and Cumbernauld High School.[9] At age 16, Ferguson left high school and began an apprenticeship to be an electronics technician at a local factory of American company Burroughs Corporation.”

Lots of Cumbernauld folks born in Stobhill, me included. Sorry was a bit of a Craig Ferguson fan girl once, then I read his book...

Pixie06

VIP Member
No this woman, was on Bob's payroll, and then became a nanny / mother figure for the family. Completely devoted to them especially Fifi, she used to bake for Fifi even as an adult and put pics on Instagram. She took down her account after Peaches death.
Can't remember her Instagram handle.. niceneen or something. But I remember Peaches raving about her, and how she wanted her to help raise her boys.
Ahhh! Wow!