Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dizzy

VIP Member
They re-recorded it with HS's vocals after Loretta sued.

Didn't Christina write 'Waiting For Tonight' too?

I can't bear her either, she seemed to be everywhere at one point.

Didn't Javine steal MC Harvey from the girl from MissTeek(sp)? Sorry, my memory has gone!?
I’m nitpicking (sorry!) but you can’t ‘steal’ someone from someone else 😎

Reactions: 2

Cocobean

VIP Member

Pinkgreywhite

VIP Member
[Yeah you’d regurgitate if you saw it 😂
QUOTE="Renegadedancer, post: 1521979, member: 60578"]
I’m not sure I would even want to see it, I’ve just eaten 😂
[/QUOTE]

Yes that’s the one 😂

Is it the boob-grabbing, shorts-fumbling one? That’s been shown to be fake, with the original pic showing different people. Looks damn real though!
Where is the Richard and Judy pic? Need a laugh🥴
I daren’t post it 😂

• Haha

pixxyy

VIP Member
I remember a few Years ago when the papers were mentioning often that Tiger-Lily had no contact with the Hutchence family.
She was at least a little in contact as had them on FB and they commented on her pics etc

Reactions: 1
Remember when Judys top came open on stage getting an award on ITV? Les Dennis (presenting the award) was a gent and helped Judy to cover up, Richard did nothing until he stepped up to the mike and said “and if we win again next year she’ll show you both of them”
He didn't notice! He's very much impressed by himself, isn't he? Too busy being self-satisfied.
I was indeed JL. Ironic thing was it was Ulrika Jonsons alleged rapist that helped her cover herself- John Leslie!

lalalanded

VIP Member
Even if pissed out of her head, its highly un-likely she would have ventured out on her own, she was terrified of water. She had been told by a psychic as a kid she would die by drowning. She almost did making a film.
Who knows what someone will do after drink g heavily and the love of your life is flirt g/ and or having an affair with your wife.
She wasn't just pissed, she'd also taken a sleeping pill and if you've ever seen anyone with both in their system you will know that's bad news on a boat. She was found with the dinghy and in Natasha's film she talks about how much she used to hate when the dinghy would bang against the boat at night as it kept her up.

• Wow
I love Groupie Central and was obsessed with it back in the day. I don't think James Franco is getting work anymore as lots of stuff has come out. But I always wondered why Jared's gotten away scot free when the rumours are so vile. I do believe them, they've been around too long and are too specific to be without merit.
Oh I believe it, like you said it's been around for years