Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

max

apparently Paula and Michael tried for a year to have tiger Lily even under went ivf. I went searching after reading this thread and pixie is the absolute head of her father bob saw a pic of the two of them side by side

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Handerton

Chatty Member
It's widely believed they were having an affair though.
Her fear of water is well documented. They were high-society types, both affairs and yaghts/boats are everyday things to them.
It's suspicious, I think it's fair to say.
Is it a legal obligation for high society types to go on boat trips then? What if they are petrified of horses, do they still have to play polo? There are a few big name actors and sportsmen who are afraid of flying - so they don’t go on planes. The world keeps turning and they still get to do their job fine.

• Heart

HanCoop89

QUOTE="HanCoop89, post: 1540637, member: 63649"]
Anyone met anyone really cult like/unusual? I haven’t, but I had a near miss. At the time I worked in Liverpool City Centre and popped out for my lunch. With my subway salad swinging in me bag I wandered along Whitechapel enjoying a ciggie before I went back into work jail. Anyone who smokes knows that an uninterrupted cig is bliss, especially when your head is battered. Anyway this guy met my gaze, bearded, pretty scruffy looking and clearly lost. Not a million miles from Mathew Street I bought bah tourist. I can’t be arsed with you mate, not wasting valuable drag time on you. And so I pretended to look through him and he looked back down at his map/leaflet thing he was holding. Later that day was reading the local paper online and it covered comic con. The very same comic con that Mark Hamill was attending with his beard, scruffy clothes and fecking backpack. I had shamelessly blanked fecking Luke Skywalker! And I wouldn’t mind, but I am a gal who grew up watching Star Wars I loved it! I was gutted! Obvs didn’t speak to him but he was so totally normal and lovely looking, proper deep kind eyes! It had played on my mind when I thought he was a normal person never mind a bloody Jedi 🙄
Well it could have been Akinwale Arobieke asking for directions 😮🤭😋
[/QUOTE]

I don‘t think I’m his type...😉

• Haha
If anyone wants to see the photos of the aftermath and what looks like the autopsy pics then here's a link. EXTREMELY GRAPHIC UNEDITED PICTURES at the link. You've been warned.

Those are the images I mentioned upthread. I’m not going g to click the link to confirm 🤮

Fightfan

Yeah I’ll ask him to get into HR cabinets and scan the CV next time he’s at Global visiting? Although if you have a look at Linkedin you’ll find all senior radio staff over the past 30 years have degrees, it’s a highly qualified and skilled job and the uni courses for the subject would be doing their fee paying students a disservice if any old thicko could simply volunteer for hospital radio then within a decade be a senior producer 🤣🤣🤣

Can you even imagine him doing the interview in character? “So Karl why do you want the job and what can you bring to our station” “um, I don’t know really. I sort of like radio and I know what some of the buttons do”

I don’t get it. If I said someone on tv told me Richard Osman was tall would you be insisting you definitely thought he couldn’t be because you always saw him sat down on Pointless? Do you also doubt that Katie Price and Donald Trump are Sacha Baron Cohens latest comedy characters?
You don't think this degree and Masters would have been uncovered by the media in almost 20 years? No one else was at university at the same time?

You muppet.

Attachments

Ponponpon

VIP Member
he didn't. He argued his defence but he was never put on trial. Because JL is such a sleazeball the UJ stuff gets lost in legend. UJ and JL did date and he was very unpleasant toward her (as he has proven to be toward many, many women) No one believed his innocence claims. Because UJ never reported it to police he was never arrested.
Well, he did based on his career doing down the pan, if it wasn't him.

Vanillaco

VIP Member
To add to this, too much water makes the brain swell too and does some nasty stuff to you.
Yes when I was a teen some kids died from drinking tons of water after taking Ecstasy.

They re-recorded it with HS's vocals after Loretta sued.

Didn't Christina write 'Waiting For Tonight' too?

I can't bear her either, she seemed to be everywhere at one point.

Didn't Javine steal MC Harvey from the girl from MissTeek(sp)? Sorry, my memory has gone!?
Yes Alisha Dixon.