Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pixie06

VIP Member
The hymen as it’s talked about in history is a myth. It’s a piece of skin. Some girls never have one at all. Some break it as babies/children. No reputable doctor would take the non-existence of one as lack of virginity.
Yes, one of those rumours you hear obviously!

Reactions: 2

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Does anyone know what happened with Bob Geldof and Tiger Lily? She seems to have moved to Australia with her partner but I hardly see her mentioned on social media by her sisters. Was there a falling out? Or did she just want to get closer to her roots?

Prince fan 1999

VIP Member
The Hutchence family always had a deep hatred for Bob..makes you wonder if there's more to the story.

And didn't Paula blame Geldof for Michael Hutchence's death? That seems extreme, unless, of course it's true.

All speculation, but was is certain is that is one seriously messed up family
I think Bob had threatened to take Tiger previously.

Yes, and the nanny never married or had children of her own but stayed with the Geldof girls through to adulthood, and presumably is still on Bob's payroll.

• Heart

CringesFringes

There used to be a similar story about Avril Lavine, apparently the “original” Avril died years ago, and a lookylikey took her place. Another funny conspiracy was about Post Malone. Apparently he is just an actor, and it’s actually Justin Bieber singing/rapping. The conspiracy seems to have grown because someone noticed that if you speed up the song “Rockstar” it’s actually Justin singing it. Has anyone else heard of this?? 😳
Yeah, conspiracy theories are quite convincing.

• Haha

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
I hated The Crown series 3, OC made the Queen so unlikeable and hard nosed, HBC was miscast I think, I really didn’t gel with her portrayal of Margaret and Tobais made Philip seem like a wet weekend. I rather liked the younger cast with Anne and Charles standing out. I also really enjoyed Princess Alice but they only had her for a small time.
The whole season was such a mess.
It just feels like they are rushing through things to get to the Diana years, it makes me think they ran out of steam after series 2.
I totally agree with you!

Vanillaco

VIP Member
No, it’s all in the book about Daisy and Gavin, but if I remember rightly, it was something to do with Daisy having a certain blood group, which then led to the whole “reveal” of Gavin being her real dad.
Oh I didnt realise it was that. I thought she suspected the whole time. I thought Gavin suspected as he was really involved.

Speechdancer

Chatty Member
Hahahaha!! I remember watching that!! Love it!! ❤

Yes, you are right, Kris won’t let Kanye run off to Paris to be with his (alleged) lover, Ricardo Tisci, not until a suitable replacement can be found for Kim!!
Obviously, Kobe is out of the picture now, so WHO would be brave enough to take her on?? 🙄😬
I think you have been reading too much in the daily mail.

• Haha