Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Team JCM

VIP Member
Oh girl put the kettle on...its a deep rabbit hole.

He lost the Superman franchise for being a complete liability. In Hollyweird. Now that's saying something.

He is, allegedly, a sexual predator of very young girls. He's very active online, and all of his relationships with women his own age are just business contracts and deals.

He's well known for having unprotected sex with fans and passing on the H bomb.

Google his name with Blind Gossip. Or search CDAN, Lipstick Alley or AGC.

See you in six months.
Euuuuuugh he lives near me “ Cavill resides in South Kensington, London with his American Akita dog, Kal.”

• Wow
Reactions: 3

lalalanded

VIP Member
Does anyone have anything on Jared Leto? The rumours are really, really bad which kinda broke my heart.

Reactions: 3

Fightfan

Well what he specifically said was the guy is really engaging and quick witted IRL, talks completely differently and has an incredible knowledge of music and the history of radio. He’s got a degree from manchester uni and a masters, came from a rough background and worked incredibly hard to gain the qualifications and experience to get “the top jobs”. Apparently commercial radio production is a well paid job with few positions but lots of qualified applicants (makes sense) so only the best get real career progression.

Common sense, making snap decisions and coming across intelligent and capable to guests and company execs seem to be key aspects of being a successful radio producer
Don't believe the degree and masters for a second. Any evidence of these from your friend?

Reactions: 2
Oh god, I saw that. Peaches was horrendous and stuck up her own arse. I even remember when she was doing interviews with Elle Girl at 15/16 before she was on drugs and she was still this stuck up posh girl.
I was trying to find that episode on YouTube, but they only showed a bit. Peaches was such a fucking idiot on that program, and she just kept falling asleep all the time...If anyone can find the video of this, please can you post the link here? Thanks in advance !! 👍

Wow, IMO, that is as CREEPY AF 😱🤢🤢🤢
(Not you!!! - the video !!

Sparkliej

Chesterfield Avenue -near Hotel Du Vin where he drank in regularly allegedly and met fellow famous folk prior to their golfing trips.
mind that time Angelina and some of the kids went to Queens Park when Brad was shooting World War Z? Always makes me chuckle 🤭

If memory serves, the announcement was made about her being in hospital before the radio hoax call. I don't follow what you're saying, I'm missing something I think...

I think the speculation around her pregnancy was fueled by strange events surrounding them at that time.

It was speculated that Kate and William were in the hospital with the surrogate and that poor nurse wasn't supposed to be privy to the surrogacy information. It was a blunder that she found out something she wasn't supposed to know. That's the thinking anyways.

Obviously I've no idea for sure.

It would be less of a big deal for Archie to be born to a surrogate because hes further down the line of succession. But George couldn't be king if a surrogate was used

• Heart

MooBelle

VIP Member
So why did John Leslie take the wrap for it?
he didn't. He argued his defence but he was never put on trial. Because JL is such a sleazeball the UJ stuff gets lost in legend. UJ and JL did date and he was very unpleasant toward her (as he has proven to be toward many, many women) No one believed his innocence claims. Because UJ never reported it to police he was never arrested.

• Wow

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I guess lockdown is a great excuse for them to divorce. ‘ we found out we had nothing in common whilst in lockdown’

• Haha
FWIW neither their daughter or Woods older daughter - who Wagner raised after Woods died - seem to have ever fallen out with their dad, which to me wouldn’t suggest they have ever thought the death to be suspicious. However Woods sister, who spread all the allegations in the first place, has seen restraining orders taken out on her. I would imagine it’s very likely everyone present that night has talked in depth to the children many times over the years, and decided it wouldn’t be in anyone’s interest to publicly detail how drunk and uncontrollable she was that night
Yes, but didn't the skipper on the boat say Wagner didn't make much of an attempt to look for his wife?