Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not true about hymens and virginity. Some girls are born without them, and they come in different shapes and sizes. They can wear down or break over time with normal non-sexual activity.

They can also remain intact after penetration if
she is relaxed and well lubricated. As a virgin I often use fairly large sex toys and nothing ever broke or hurt because I was fully relaxed, aroused and wet. But when I tried using a menstrual cup after years of vigorous self-love 😳, I was frightened and obviously not aroused, and ripped my hymen trying to remove it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Weird JK Rowling got lots of abuse online last 2 days for comments she made now today she’s revealed she’s a survivor of sex abuse ?
It's been widely known that she was in an abusive relationship, at least I am sure of that. The revelation wasn't new to me and didn't surprise me either. I don't think she's making it up.

Reactions: 11
Pearl has always fancied herself as some kind of designer, she used to sell vintage dresses to a trendy shop called The Cross, but they cancelled her because she literally couldn’t be arsed to get the stock over on time, the same with her band Powder, people just got sick of Pearl constantly letting everyone down. She made Danny let down Supergrass on several occasions, usually at the last minute when it would be nigh on impossible to get a replacement for him !! There was another story, where Pearl went to Paris to see Danny, and watch a Supergrass gig, she was also meeting her best friend there, and as it was her friends birthday, they had planned to go shopping, have lunch and head over to the gig together, but Pearl had smuggled heroin on the Eurostar, and when she got to the hotel, did all the heroin with Danny on the first night. So, her friend arrived at the hotel the next day, and bearing in mind it was this girls birthday, and of course Pearl was fucked because she’d been up all night caning the heroin with Danny. So she was in no fit place to go anywhere, but managed to get to the gig, and this was when Supergrass were first starting out, and this was an important gig for them, as there were lots of industry people there, so Pearl is backstage with her friend, and she’s asking everyone to get her heroin, and when she couldn’t get any, decided to crush up 4 Ecstasy tablets and snort them in one go. Apparently, Pearl collapsed, and was taken back to the hotel with her friend, and Danny was on stage by this time, so he didn’t know what had happened until after the gig, and the doctor saw Pearl- gave her a shot of something (she never said what) And the next morning was back on the Eurostar, going cold turkey, having ruined her best friends birthday and potentially ruining her boyfriends career, and the first thing she did when she got home (her mum had babysat for her) was to get her dealer round, and buy a load more smack, and got off her face in the bedroom, while Danny was seeing to the kids downstairs. 😳
Yes the book all seems to he written a bit oddly too, like shes making stuff up half the time. It's all 'Oh I put on weight so went on a diet my ex husband wrote then realised my blood group wasnt O even though I'd been in and out of hospital for years' and 'Oh I happened to turn up in a field and met Supergrass'. I dont know. It still sounds like it's not the truth.

It's been widely known that she was in an abusive relationship, at least I am sure of that. The revelation wasn't new to me and didn't surprise me either. I don't think she's making it up.
No neither do I certainly not to justify herself to some woke actors who owe everything they have to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't have much ☕, however I have a friend who is an actor, but does not live a showbizzy life at all.
I asked them who was the worst person they had worked with and who was the nicest. They said the worst was Peter Kay (I know there have been previous posts confirming this) said he was very arrogant, talked down to and belittled everyone.
The best they said was Robert Downey Jr -very approachable and genuinely a really nice guy, which they did not expect at all.

Another not very nice person (told to me by a London cabbie) was Michael Portillo - ex MP, but now mainly known for programmes about trains. The cabbie was taking him to the train station and told him due to roadworks said it might take slightly longer than usual. The fare came to £8 but Portillo thrust a fiver at him and said he would pay no more than that as the roadworks weren't his problem. The cabbie's point that the roadworks weren't actually his fault fell on deaf ears apparently, and that if he ever sees him on TV now he has to turn over as he can't stand the stuck up git.
Sorry it's a bit tame.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh that whole Primrose Hill set were trash. Wife swapping smack addicts
Do you remember when they used to be called the Primrose Hillbillies? 🤪 Seems perfect now
It's funny the DM a while ago were trying to make the Primrose Hill set a 'thing' again, only it was things like 'actress in her 20's has a boyfriend who once had another girlfriend and they all live within 10 miles of Primrose Hill'. They clearly werent there in the 90's!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s not true about hymens and virginity. Some girls are born without them, and they come in different shapes and sizes. They can wear down or break over time with normal non-sexual activity.

They can also remain intact after penetration if
she is relaxed and well lubricated. As a virgin I often use fairly large sex toys and nothing ever broke or hurt because I was fully relaxed, aroused and wet. But when I tried using a menstrual cup after years of vigorous self-love 😳, I was frightened and obviously not aroused, and ripped my hymen trying to remove it.
Can we please avoid sexual stuff :( sorry it's a major trigger of mine. Don't want to sound like a prude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone else watch that ‘Fearne and...’ show on itv2 with Peaches? She was an absolute nightmare. Never been a fan of Fearne Cotton particularly, but I actually felt quite sorry for her during it.

Reactions: 9
I still feel very sad when I think about Peaches and her short life - she appeared to be doing her best to get clean when she relapsed and died. Her sons won't even remember her, will they?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Anyone else watch that ‘Fearne and...’ show on itv2 with Peaches? She was an absolute nightmare. Never been a fan of Fearne Cotton particularly, but I actually felt quite sorry for her during it.
Oh god, I saw that. Peaches was horrendous and stuck up her own arse. I even remember when she was doing interviews with Elle Girl at 15/16 before she was on drugs and she was still this stuck up posh girl.

Reactions: 5
Does Peter ever give an interview where he does not mention that his wife is a Doctor, and he loves his kids very much, you know......
Jeez, you have to feel sorry for Princess and Junior, they’ve got a “mother” who only cares about her next line/cock/surgery and a father who is apparently the first man to Ever have children. At least they have Pete’s wife Emily, who seems more switched on than the pair of them 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Charlie Brooker screen wipe evaluation of this meeting of minds is even better!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was that her scientology phase? I remember her falling asleep I think during it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
What the actual bleeping duck?!
WHHHHHAAAAAAAAATTTTT!!!!!

Regarding the Rothschild’s and the Goldsmiths, I must say that I find both families absolutely fascinating. There was that quote that Jimmy Goldsmith made about “Marrying your mistress, leaves a vacancy” or something along those lines. Then, Jemima married Imran Khan (ex-cricketer and now prime minister of Pakistan) I recall that she had 2 sons with him. Do they live with Jemina or Imran? And, she also had a fling with Russell Brand, (who my hubby knows) but he’s only ever spoken about Amy Winehouse, never heard him talk about Jemima or Katy Perry for that matter (more’s the pity !!). But wasn’t there some weird incident regarding Jemima, and a stripper that Russell had “booked” for Jemima’s birthday?, and the stripper went to the press because she was never paid for her “services”? Anyone else remember this??
My ex lived in Richmond and said that Diana was a regular to Imrans house there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.