Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God Peaches was utterly lumpen and charmless. Paula might have been infuriating but at least she was sharp and witty and had awesome 80s style (we used to discuss her outfits on The Tube every week, it was a highlight of our conversation at school!). I think it was wrong of Bob to push her into the public eye in her mid teens, getting her a newspaper column etc, it was never going to go well.

Reactions: 12
My grandmaā€™s bingo buddy had a part time taxi job after retirement, this would have been early 90s. Sixty something lady taxi driver. One day she got Billy Connolly in the car with another guy. The two of them were trying to remember where a certain bar was and couldnā€™t remember. Betty, bless her, said oh I know that bar itā€™s on the corner of x road and y street. Billy Connolly said ā€œwho the duck asked you?ā€ and carried on his conversation with his pal.

I hear so many stories of what a nice guy he is and heā€™s a comedy hero but I always remember how nasty he was to my grandmaā€™s friend.

Iā€™ve seen him live 3 times. First twice outrageously funny. Last time was 2006 and he was so awful I was waiting for him to get booed off stage. He wasnā€™t but later dates in the same tour he was. I wish I hadnā€™t seen him that last time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Yes the book all seems to he written a bit oddly too, like shes making stuff up half the time. It's all 'Oh I put on weight so went on a diet my ex husband wrote then realised my blood group wasnt O even though I'd been in and out of hospital for years' and 'Oh I happened to turn up in a field and met Supergrass'. I dont know. It still sounds like it's not the truth.

No neither do I certainly not to justify herself to some woke actors who owe everything they have to her.
Wouldn't surprise me in the least if she made tit up, life on smack couldn't be that glamorous

My grandmaā€™s bingo buddy had a part time taxi job after retirement, this would have been early 90s. Sixty something lady taxi driver. One day she got Billy Connolly in the car with another guy. The two of them were trying to remember where a certain bar was and couldnā€™t remember. Betty, bless her, said oh I know that bar itā€™s on the corner of x road and y street. Billy Connolly said ā€œwho the duck asked you?ā€ and carried on his conversation with his pal.

I hear so many stories of what a nice guy he is and heā€™s a comedy hero but I always remember how nasty he was to my grandmaā€™s friend.

Iā€™ve seen him live 3 times. First twice outrageously funny. Last time was 2006 and he was so awful I was waiting for him to get booed off stage. He wasnā€™t but later dates in the same tour he was. I wish I hadnā€™t seen him that last time.
What a bleep, I've always heard he's ignorant

It was so sad when Peaches died, she had her issues with drugs, but when she married Tom, and had her 2 boys, I think a lot of people thought that she had finally settled down, and got the family and domestic lifestyle that she had always wanted. But just like Paula, the lure of heroin was too strong, and whilst itā€™s now known that Peaches at some point, had tried to kick heroin, and was an outpatient at a drug rehabilitation centre in Maidstone, where she was put on a daily methadone program, and at one point seemed to be really doing well. But then something happened to her, maybe she found motherhood and marriage to be unfulfilling, was she seeing another guy? There was definitely some speculation over her marriage, as people witnessed, on a few occasions, very public arguments. Was that because Tom had found out that Peaches was back using?? As surely he would have known about Peaches being on methadone-not least because, she was going to the Maidstone clinic daily to get it. So what really happened to her? And if Tom was aware of everything, why did he leave her overnight, and on her own, with the baby? Why didnā€™t Tom go straight home after he rang the house, and no one answered? Who was the person who rang the police to check on (a vunerable person) Why did Tom and his mum ā€œtidy upā€ the house before the police and ambulance came? To me, the whole situation is just so sketchy. There seems to be many unanswered questions about the whole situation, but I doubt that anyone will ever know the real truth. As for Phaedra and Astala, another poster has said that they live with Tom and his parents, and he is apparently, not on social media, and is keeping them out of the public domain. What I was wondering, was whether Bob Geldof has anything to do with the boys considering that he is their grandad. šŸ¤”
There's something so off about Thomas isnt there ? He was rumoured to have been unfaithful to her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
@HaloGirl Ahh, thankyou for your tea ā˜•. If you have any more about Jemima and that stripper that Russell Brand got for her birthday, or/and Annabelle Lady Goldsmith, and her colourful life - including her relationship with Charles and Camilla, and the rumours about Diana being related to her !! ā¤
Nothing regarding Jemima and Russell Brand. I know Jemima produced the Case against Adnan Syed and American Crime Story : Monica Lewinsky which are both worth watching.
James Goldsmith had another family at the time of his passing.
Re Diana I do wonder if she was James Goldsmithā€™s daughter. A side by side picture of her and Zac show their clear similarity. Dianaā€™s mother did have an affair with Jimmy so it is quite possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nothing regarding Jemima and Russell Brand. I know Jemima produced the Case against Adnan Syed and American Crime Story : Monica Lewinsky which are both worth watching.
James Goldsmith had another family at the time of his passing.
Re Diana I do wonder if she was James Goldsmithā€™s daughter. A side by side picture of her and Zac show their clear similarity. Dianaā€™s mother did have an affair with Jimmy so it is quite possible.
ACS: Impeachment isnā€™t to be aired until Sept 2020 Have you seen it?

Reactions: 3
There certainly is a resemblance alright.

Screenshot_20200611_234257.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
How could someone as intelligent as a doctor want to marry Peter 'I love my kids' Andre?
That is what I do not get, surely you want to be with someone on the same intellectual level as you.... What do they talk about at the end of the day: Mysterious Girls???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 151273
Wiki says he was born in the hospital I was born in! (Stobhill's maternity ward closed down years ago!).

Love Craig and hope there's no tawdry gossip about him. Also love Connolly and Sadowitz (we make the best comedians).
View attachment 151273
Wiki says he was born in the hospital I was born in! (Stobhill's maternity ward closed down years ago!).

Love Craig and hope there's no tawdry gossip about him. Also love Connolly and Sadowitz (we make the best comedians).
Keep reading and youā€™ll see

ā€œ Ferguson was born in Stobhill Hospital in the Springburn district of Glasgow, to Robert and Janet Ferguson on 17 May 1962.[4][5] When he was six months old, he and his family moved from their Springburn flat to a Development Corporation house in the nearby New Town of Cumbernauld, where he grew up "chubby and bullied".[6][7] They lived there as Cumbernauld was re-housing many Glaswegians from poor housing conditions and damage to the city from World War II.[7] Ferguson attended Muirfield Primary School[8] and Cumbernauld High School.[9] At age 16, Ferguson left high school and began an apprenticeship to be an electronics technician at a local factory of American company Burroughs Corporation.ā€

Lots of Cumbernauld folks born in Stobhill, me included. Sorry was a bit of a Craig Ferguson fan girl once, then I read his book...

Old Glasgow :coffee:
Do any weedgies remeber hearing about Charlie Sheen's visit to the city a couple of decades or so ago? Everyone was talking about it at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Chesterfield Avenue -near Hotel Du Vin where he drank in regularly allegedly and met fellow famous folk prior to their golfing trips.
Thanks for that, it's been years since I've been to Glasgow. I heard that a few years back there were whispers of a Real Housewives of Glasgow series starting, thank the Lord that didn't happen. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Pearl has always fancied herself as some kind of designer, she used to sell vintage dresses to a trendy shop called The Cross, but they cancelled her because she literally couldnā€™t be arsed to get the stock over on time, the same with her band Powder, people just got sick of Pearl constantly letting everyone down. She made Danny let down Supergrass on several occasions, usually at the last minute when it would be nigh on impossible to get a replacement for him !! There was another story, where Pearl went to Paris to see Danny, and watch a Supergrass gig, she was also meeting her best friend there, and as it was her friends birthday, they had planned to go shopping, have lunch and head over to the gig together, but Pearl had smuggled heroin on the Eurostar, and when she got to the hotel, did all the heroin with Danny on the first night. So, her friend arrived at the hotel the next day, and bearing in mind it was this girls birthday, and of course Pearl was fucked because sheā€™d been up all night caning the heroin with Danny. So she was in no fit place to go anywhere, but managed to get to the gig, and this was when Supergrass were first starting out, and this was an important gig for them, as there were lots of industry people there, so Pearl is backstage with her friend, and sheā€™s asking everyone to get her heroin, and when she couldnā€™t get any, decided to crush up 4 Ecstasy tablets and snort them in one go. Apparently, Pearl collapsed, and was taken back to the hotel with her friend, and Danny was on stage by this time, so he didnā€™t know what had happened until after the gig, and the doctor saw Pearl- gave her a shot of something (she never said what) And the next morning was back on the Eurostar, going cold turkey, having ruined her best friends birthday and potentially ruining her boyfriends career, and the first thing she did when she got home (her mum had babysat for her) was to get her dealer round, and buy a load more smack, and got off her face in the bedroom, while Danny was seeing to the kids downstairs. šŸ˜³
I am so so not interested in Pearl! I will let you guys enjoy, whilst I skip by..... She is boring, boring, boring.....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Thanks for that, it's been years since I've been to Glasgow. I heard that a few years back there were whispers of a Real Housewives of Glasgow series starting, thank the Lord that didn't happen. :LOL:
Any chance you can make a Glasgow gossip thread? Iā€™ve tried but Iā€™m still a new member as I just read everyone elseā€™s posts šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Iā€™ve just watched the Peaches Geldof/Katie Hopkins This Morning ā€˜debate. I only have one question... why is Katie sitting so close - sheā€™s almost on her knee šŸ˜³

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.