Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Going to ask my 16 year old if he wants to take some new family pictures!!

(I'M KIDDING of course. Yikes. These are wrong on so many levels)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I still feel very sad when I think about Peaches and her short life - she appeared to be doing her best to get clean when she relapsed and died. Her sons won't even remember her, will they?
It was so sad when Peaches died, she had her issues with drugs, but when she married Tom, and had her 2 boys, I think a lot of people thought that she had finally settled down, and got the family and domestic lifestyle that she had always wanted. But just like Paula, the lure of heroin was too strong, and whilst itā€™s now known that Peaches at some point, had tried to kick heroin, and was an outpatient at a drug rehabilitation centre in Maidstone, where she was put on a daily methadone program, and at one point seemed to be really doing well. But then something happened to her, maybe she found motherhood and marriage to be unfulfilling, was she seeing another guy? There was definitely some speculation over her marriage, as people witnessed, on a few occasions, very public arguments. Was that because Tom had found out that Peaches was back using?? As surely he would have known about Peaches being on methadone-not least because, she was going to the Maidstone clinic daily to get it. So what really happened to her? And if Tom was aware of everything, why did he leave her overnight, and on her own, with the baby? Why didnā€™t Tom go straight home after he rang the house, and no one answered? Who was the person who rang the police to check on (a vunerable person) Why did Tom and his mum ā€œtidy upā€ the house before the police and ambulance came? To me, the whole situation is just so sketchy. There seems to be many unanswered questions about the whole situation, but I doubt that anyone will ever know the real truth. As for Phaedra and Astala, another poster has said that they live with Tom and his parents, and he is apparently, not on social media, and is keeping them out of the public domain. What I was wondering, was whether Bob Geldof has anything to do with the boys considering that he is their grandad. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 14
What was the street called ? Christopher Walken drinks in some pub up the north end of Glasgow. His mother is Scottish so maybe he visit relatives. He doesn't act the big shot, just sits quietly with his pint. My Dad met Pele in St Enochs Square :LOL:
Chesterfield Avenue -near Hotel Du Vin where he drank in regularly allegedly and met fellow famous folk prior to their golfing trips.

Reactions: 4
Oh god, I saw that. Peaches was horrendous and stuck up her own arse. I even remember when she was doing interviews with Elle Girl at 15/16 before she was on drugs and she was still this stuck up posh girl.
I was trying to find that episode on YouTube, but they only showed a bit. Peaches was such a bleeping idiot on that program, and she just kept falling asleep all the time...If anyone can find the video of this, please can you post the link here? Thanks in advance !! šŸ‘

Wow, IMO, that is as CREEPY AF šŸ˜±šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
(Not you!!! - the video !!

Reactions: 2
Chesterfield Avenue -near Hotel Du Vin where he drank in regularly allegedly and met fellow famous folk prior to their golfing trips.
mind that time Angelina and some of the kids went to Queens Park when Brad was shooting World War Z? Always makes me chuckle šŸ¤­

Reactions: 2
Two things I want to add to ongoing discussions.

Firstly, in relation to the hymen:

2. I wonā€™t go into detail but when a woman is raped, the police doctor will ask (if appropriate) if she was a virgin, because they can then say well itā€™s clear penetrative sex has happened based on the exam - presumably because of the absence of the hymen.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with this. Women or men are not examined by police Drā€™s they are examined by forensic doctors in the Nhs and they never ask if them if they are a virgin. They cannot tell if penetrative sex has happened by an examination this is done via the dna swabs taken and then processed.
I work in a SARC - sexual assault referral centre where males and females come for their forensic examination after rape or sexual assault

Reactions: 9
Regarding the Rothschildā€™s and the Goldsmiths, I must say that I find both families absolutely fascinating. There was that quote that Jimmy Goldsmith made about ā€œMarrying your mistress, leaves a vacancyā€ or something along those lines. Then, Jemima married Imran Khan (ex-cricketer and now prime minister of Pakistan) I recall that she had 2 sons with him. Do they live with Jemina or Imran? And, she also had a fling with Russell Brand, (who my hubby knows) but heā€™s only ever spoken about Amy Winehouse, never heard him talk about Jemima or Katy Perry for that matter (moreā€™s the pity !!). But wasnā€™t there some weird incident regarding Jemima, and a stripper that Russell had ā€œbookedā€ for Jemimaā€™s birthday?, and the stripper went to the press because she was never paid for her ā€œservicesā€? Anyone else remember this??
Joan, you are absolutely right re SirJimmy Goldsmithā€™s quote. He also said that Imran would make a good first husband before their wedding. šŸ˜® The boys have lived in London but spend time in Pakistan with Imran and maintain a good close relationship with him. They also have a good relationship with Tyrian who was Sita Whiteā€™s daughter with Imran Khan. From what I have read, Jemima is very fond of her. All three of them are very striking kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can we please avoid sexual stuff :( sorry it's a major trigger of mine. Don't want to sound like a prude.
Iā€™m sorry but thatā€™s why I included it under the spoiler ā€œpersonal graphic sexual informationā€, so that people could choose to read it or not. Thatā€™s is sufficient imo.

Reactions: 34
Joan, you are absolutely right re SirJimmy Goldsmithā€™s quote. He also said that Imran would make a good first husband before their wedding. šŸ˜® The boys have lived in London but spend time in Pakistan with Imran and maintain a good close relationship with him. They also have a good relationship with Tyrian who was Sita Whiteā€™s daughter with Imran Khan. From what I have read, Jemima is very fond of her. All three of them are very striking kids.
@HaloGirl Ahh, thankyou for your tea ā˜•. If you have any more about Jemima and that stripper that Russell Brand got for her birthday, or/and Annabelle Lady Goldsmith, and her colourful life - including her relationship with Charles and Camilla, and the rumours about Diana being related to her !! ā¤

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I love this thread so much. Don't want to derail it, but this made me laugh so much

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is what bothers me about the easing of lockdown. In an ideal world everyone with symptoms would stay off work and away from others, but so many people are selfish and go out with streaming colds and sickness bugs. Covid wonā€™t stop them sadly.
I don't know where you work, but where I work you're expected to turn up not matter what!!!

My friend fell down the stairs and broke her arm - after she'd been at the hospital, she came in to let us know how she's got on - arm in cast, face looking like she'd done 10 rounds with Tyson Fury - the manager told her to make sure she took a taxi to work the next day!!!

I have diverticulitis and had a flare up - one of the directors told me it was my own fault for not watching what i was eating!!! (Still have no idea what caused it cos I'd hadn't eaten any thing unusual)

Just before covid hit the UK, I had a terrible cold and yes, went into work. 2 people complained about me - one was just back from Tenerife where they'd had an outbreak and quarantined a couple of hotels and the other was planning to go to Spain the following week!!!

To be honest, I think post Covid, there might be different attitudes but I'm not holding my breath!!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Any more ā˜• on Russell Brand? I listened to a podcast featuring his wife and she seems lovely but very very different to him.

Also Iā€™d love to know @TheJoanCollinsFanClub are you or your husband famous / well known? I am living for your ā˜• keep it coming!!

• Heart
Random one but basshunter the DJ bit of a one hit wonder wears jeans with no boxers underneath and isnā€™t fussed about proving it to you šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.