Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pearl was on 4 rooms for a while. The ond people bring in antiques /collectables and try and get someone in one if the rooms to buy it

Reactions: 4
I dont hear much about Danny Goffey at all or for that matter any of the Primrose Hill set apart from when Jude Law gets someone else pregnant but I have heard about Pearl occasionally. She does interior design bits in the sunday supplements, usually dragging one or both of her daughters along ( never the boys)
Pearl and Danny's eclectic Somerset mansion was featured on MTV Cribs UK fairly recently. It's on NowTV.

Reactions: 2
All I can think is that social services are aware that very little child rearing goes on. Most of it is done by the nannies. They are very overstretched so maybe need to concentrate on the ones with no buffer rather than the ones where the parents will get a tit hot lawyer onto them. Even Pearl Lowe had a nanny when all she was doing was getting off her face.
Yes very true, makes sense

Pearl’s another who flips between earth mother and drug addict. There’s a bit in her book where she leaves two of her kids downstairs so she can go and do smack (or dye her hair, I think she says) and when she comes back down, the littlest has gotten hold of a bottle of prescription pills and taken them! They had to go hospital so surely SS were aware. If that had been someone from a council estate, they’d have had their kids taken off them there and then.

What strikes me about Pearl Lowe is how many enablers she had around her, including Danny Goffey. Nobody puts their foot down until it’s almost too late.
There seems to be quite a few junkie earth mothers in celeb land 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How could someone as intelligent as a doctor want to marry Peter 'I love my kids' Andre?
They do seem like polar opposites, he is so cringe as well, as for the “I love my kids” doesn’t every other parent?.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Two things I want to add to ongoing discussions.

Firstly, in relation to the hymen:

1. I remember watching coverage of the royal wedding, either the morning of or the day before. Kate arrived with Pippa and her Mum at a hotel or something. I distinctly remember the reporter saying she had been for her medical exam, and this was to check she was not pregnant - it always stuck me as pretty old fashioned and ‘royal’. Now this was 2011, no idea what they’d have done if she was, and can imagine that when Diana and Charles married it probably was more invasive.

2. I won’t go into detail but when a woman is raped, the police doctor will ask (if appropriate) if she was a virgin, because they can then say well it’s clear penetrative sex has happened based on the exam - presumably because of the absence of the hymen.

Secondly in relation to drug taking tit parents:

If the kid is safe, well, fed, clothed etc then they don’t give a tit, it’s only if there are serious safeguarding concerns that they will even consider involvement, never mind removal of kids etc. Furthermore, even if kids do need safeguarding they’ll go to a relative or safe person before a stranger. These people all had nannies - it might not be right but basically why would social services use public money when the nannies can do the same job and be paid for privately. A bit like a rich old woman who needs care - the council won’t pay because she can fund it herself.

just wanted to add me two penneth worth 🤓

Reactions: 16
I heard a story that although he couldn't drive them, he had a collection of fast cars. His party trick was to invite someone to sit in his Ferrari or whatever, close the doors and then rev the engine, then laugh at the terrified passengers trying to get out :LOL:
Didn’t SW drive James Corden’s Range Rover in an episode of Carpool Karaoke 🎤.....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
There’s some seriously big sink holes on the forum about Peaches and the time leading up to her death. It took so long to read through it took me a day to catch back up with the rest of feed!
Yeah all in all it sounded like Peaches led a very dark life, from a very early age

T

heyre not cool though are they?
Getting off your tits and having no sexual boundaries with neighbours
can’t be very good for kids.
See what you mean by prioritising though
Oh that whole Primrose Hill set were trash. Wife swapping smack addicts
Do you remember when they used to be called the Primrose Hillbillies? 🤪 Seems perfect now

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I dont hear much about Danny Goffey at all or for that matter any of the Primrose Hill set apart from when Jude Law gets someone else pregnant but I have heard about Pearl occasionally. She does interior design bits in the sunday supplements, usually dragging one or both of her daughters along ( never the boys)
Pearl has always fancied herself as some kind of designer, she used to sell vintage dresses to a trendy shop called The Cross, but they cancelled her because she literally couldn’t be arsed to get the stock over on time, the same with her band Powder, people just got sick of Pearl constantly letting everyone down. She made Danny let down Supergrass on several occasions, usually at the last minute when it would be nigh on impossible to get a replacement for him !! There was another story, where Pearl went to Paris to see Danny, and watch a Supergrass gig, she was also meeting her best friend there, and as it was her friends birthday, they had planned to go shopping, have lunch and head over to the gig together, but Pearl had smuggled heroin on the Eurostar, and when she got to the hotel, did all the heroin with Danny on the first night. So, her friend arrived at the hotel the next day, and bearing in mind it was this girls birthday, and of course Pearl was fucked because she’d been up all night caning the heroin with Danny. So she was in no fit place to go anywhere, but managed to get to the gig, and this was when Supergrass were first starting out, and this was an important gig for them, as there were lots of industry people there, so Pearl is backstage with her friend, and she’s asking everyone to get her heroin, and when she couldn’t get any, decided to crush up 4 Ecstasy tablets and snort them in one go. Apparently, Pearl collapsed, and was taken back to the hotel with her friend, and Danny was on stage by this time, so he didn’t know what had happened until after the gig, and the doctor saw Pearl- gave her a shot of something (she never said what) And the next morning was back on the Eurostar, going cold turkey, having ruined her best friends birthday and potentially ruining her boyfriends career, and the first thing she did when she got home (her mum had babysat for her) was to get her dealer round, and buy a load more smack, and got off her face in the bedroom, while Danny was seeing to the kids downstairs. 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.