Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He grew up in Cumbernauld, no wonder he ran off to the US 😂
(Fellow weegie!)
Screenshot_2020-06-11 Craig Ferguson hailed from Springburn - Google Search.png

Wiki says he was born in the hospital I was born in! (Stobhill's maternity ward closed down years ago!).

Love Craig and hope there's no tawdry gossip about him. Also love Connolly and Sadowitz (we make the best comedians).

Reactions: 5
I hated The Crown series 3, OC made the Queen so unlikeable and hard nosed, HBC was miscast I think, I really didn’t gel with her portrayal of Margaret and Tobais made Philip seem like a wet weekend. I rather liked the younger cast with Anne and Charles standing out. I also really enjoyed Princess Alice but they only had her for a small time.
The whole season was such a mess.
It just feels like they are rushing through things to get to the Diana years, it makes me think they ran out of steam after series 2.
I totally agree with you!

Reactions: 2
🤢🤢🤢🤢

Jaysus those are some stomach churning photos...
That Stephanie Seymour has no shame, is this supposed to be fashion? Ffs

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The Diana medical exam before marriage is bullcrap.

There’s not an examination that would determine if an adult female is a virgin or not.

No idea about fertility tests but I smell bullshit there too.

Reactions: 6
I heard completely independently of this site she was having an affair with someone to do with the French Consulate. Apparently it was all about to come out when Covid hit. Not sure how true it is though obs
I know someone who works in a government type job (trying to be careful here) and apparently she is living with a female author who’s name I can’t remember right this second but will get it in the morning

**EDIT**
I believe it’s author Ali Smith

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
As an another Weegie who can’t believe Springburn is being discussed on here is there a Scottish chat thread? Always fasciated when I see someone mention they’re from here 😂

• Haha
View attachment 148200 this was her tribute to caroline flack, shes completely off her tits. From someone who use to take a load of drugs (& lost about 3stone) I can tell shes definitely on something. It's quite well known that her and that smugfuck Schofield take it. Popbitch quite regularly post about it
No denying it, HW pupils are massive!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Weird JK Rowling got lots of abuse online last 2 days for comments she made now today she’s revealed she’s a survivor of sex abuse ?

• Wow
Nigella Lawson, or the step sister of?
Sorry, Nigella Lawson is the step sister of the 2 Lawson children that were at the school I worked in. Nigel Lawsons children from his 2nd wife Therese.

Im 350 years older than you two so Ive got 1st dibs.. him in Speed...🥰🥰
I'll beat you all - I was 13 when Dangerous Liaisons came out in 88 x
[/QUOTE]
Think again sweetie pie! I am 768 years old, far too old to enjoy this gossip site but I DO!😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone got any stories on Phoebe Waller Bridge? I absolutely adore her and think she is brilliant. I’m still not over the ending of season 2 Fleabag 😭🥰

But yeah, I’ve never heard a bad thing from people who have worked with her.

Reactions: 10
I know someone who works in a government type job (trying to be careful here) and apparently she is living with a female author who’s name I can’t remember right this second but will get it in the morning

**EDIT**
I believe it’s author Ali Smith
Ooh interesting! But I’m fairly sure Ali Smith is still in a long term relationship with an artist/film-maker called Sarah Wood. They live together in Cambridge.

Just seen the other post about NS and AS living in a new house in St Andrews! I wonder what happened with AS’s old gf. They’d been together for years and years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Those Stephanie Seymour pictures! Why would anyone think that was a good idea to do a whole photoshoot of sexy photos? Awful.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The Diana medical exam before marriage is bullcrap.

There’s not an examination that would determine if an adult female is a virgin or not.

No idea about fertility tests but I smell bullshit there too.
people think you can determine if a women is a virgin or not tho, which is why so many cultures do various tests and examinations. Not that I believe it in this particular instance, but the tests not actually being accurate doesn’t mean they don’t happen.

• Wow
people think you can determine if a women is a virgin or not tho, which is why so many cultures do various tests and examinations. Not that I believe it in this particular instance, but the tests not actually being accurate doesn’t mean they don’t happen.
People may think it but medical professionals know it’s not the case.

I imagine the Royal Family use well qualified medical professionals.

Diana may have, at a push, had some sort of health check similar to one of those some companies insist new employees have but there’s no chance she had her vagina inspected for signs of virginity.

I wish he was on more things?! Has he got a podcast or something? He’s brilliant. So self deprecating and witty and his laugh is hilarious!
He has written a book - which is on audible etc too - not read but supposed to be very funny!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.