Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Stevie Wonder, Popbitch repeated this story in one of their "Daily Tonic" emails:

...one of the music industryā€™s most enduring conspiracy theories is that Stevie Wonder isnā€™t actually blind.

The most compelling evidence we ever heard? One London club owner tells a story about a time he was at a house party after hours with Stevie when someone brought out a stash of coke. The guy chopped out five lines ā€“ one for everybody in the room. Stevieā€™s manager-assistant dutifully walked him across the room to the table and handed him a rolled-up note.

After hoovering up his own portion, Stevie proceeded to make his way across the table, devouring everybody elseā€™s line as well.

The club owner maintains to this day that the neatness and precision with which Stevie hoovered up those lines could only have been achieved if he could have seen each and every one of them.

Suppose you need to have been there to see it. My (now-departed) uncle was blind and you do develop a certain spatial awareness - he too could only really see shadows and absolutely refused to have a guide dog. He only ventured out with his stick (though did have a few bad bumps, sad to say).

Edit: By the way, I'm a Weegie and I NEVER thought I'd see Springburn mentioned on this forum (my nana lived there for decades and I spent part of my childhood there). Think Craig Ferguson hailed from Springburn. I had a boyf who had one of CF's Bing Hitler albums, which ages me a bit.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Regarding the Jlo singing only bits of her own songs people were speaking about a few pages back, did everyone else on the entire planet except me know that pop stars have songs written for them but also the actual recorded finished song as well and just buy it and then sing over it? I was gobsmacked lol. This woman was the original singer and writer for three of Rihannaā€™s alone:
Welcome to the wonderful world of music. So, Beyonce... she actually doesnā€™t write any of her songs, she sometimes adjusts the lyrics slightly and gets full credit, most of the percentage aka money. Thereā€™s been songwriters call her out then suddenly retract including Frank Ocean. Sia said once went to a writing camp weā€™re Beyonce had them at her house writing in different rooms songs for her and Beyonce told her sheā€™d eat something (donā€™t remember what) for a million dollars and everyone else said no, sheā€™s money hungry and doesnā€™t care about the little people.

]

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Angela Thorne was very unpleasant. I used to work at a school where there were children of well known people. We had Nigel Lawsons son and then daughter at the school. Several famous people used to pick them up ..Joanna Lumley.. used to come in and read to the kids..really nice, Nigella Lawson (step sister) ...full of herself but quite friendly and Angela Thorne ...real cow, would not wait with the other parents...
Nigella Lawson, or the step sister of?

Reactions: 3
Re Stevie Wonder, Popbitch repeated this story in one of their "Daily Tonic" emails:

...one of the music industryā€™s most enduring conspiracy theories is that Stevie Wonder isnā€™t actually blind.

The most compelling evidence we ever heard? One London club owner tells a story about a time he was at a house party after hours with Stevie when someone brought out a stash of coke. The guy chopped out five lines ā€“ one for everybody in the room. Stevieā€™s manager-assistant dutifully walked him across the room to the table and handed him a rolled-up note.

After hoovering up his own portion, Stevie proceeded to make his way across the table, devouring everybody elseā€™s line as well.

The club owner maintains to this day that the neatness and precision with which Stevie hoovered up those lines could only have been achieved if he could have seen each and every one of them.

Suppose you need to have been there to see it. My (now-departed) uncle was blind and you do develop a certain spatial awareness - he too could only really see shadows and absolutely refused to have a blind dog. He only ventured out with his stick (though did have a few bad bumps, sad to say).
Omg I am living for this Stevie Wonder tea!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Regarding the Jlo singing only bits of her own songs people were speaking about a few pages back, did everyone else on the entire planet except me know that pop stars have songs written for them but also the actual recorded finished song as well and just buy it and then sing over it? I was gobsmacked lol. This woman was the original singer and writer for three of Rihannaā€™s alone:

Ooh Iā€™ve never heard about any of this šŸ˜³, but I must admit to a bit of a fascination with the Goldsmith family, I actually met Zac Goldsmith in Hong Kong, when I was staying at the Peninsular Hotel (That was where I met Jean Claude Van Dam and his mother in the lift. The ā€œFart in the liftā€ post šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Did you get to the Felix bar ? I was wishing I was a guy so I could get to that fabulous urinal where you just stand at the window watching the planes landing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I heard a rumour tonight from a friend who ā€œhas a friend in the knowā€ (apparently) that itā€™s an open secret that Nicola Sturgeon has an open marriage with her husband and is dating Judy Murray. Donā€™t think itā€™s got any weight behind it, but of all the rumours flying about around Nicola Sturgeon this is the one I would love to be true
It's another politician according to earlier threads. I want to say french but not sure.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Nooo dont ruin Indiana jones for me
Sorry šŸ™ˆ there used to be a lot of gossip about him and underage girls back in the day, online but the threads were all taken down. I read also his legal team is top notch and aggressive that's why to this day he gets zero bad press.

I can't remember the details but theres a draft online of an Indiana Jones movie screenplay he co wrote where its acknowledged that Indy's relationship with Marian started when she was 11 or 12 and apparently this was an in joke. I think it was a collaboration between him and George Lucas

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Thereā€™s no doubt that both Liz and Damien are both stunningly beautiful, but....Wanting to dress like your mum, wear your hair like your mum, wear the same makeup as your mum, and basically want to be your mums twin, when you are a boy? Creepy. How old is Damien now? 17/18? Has he come out of the closet yet? Itā€™s a weird setup, thatā€™s for sure. He wants to be HER...šŸ˜³
Make or female why would you want to copy your mum? Liz is the ultimate Narcissus

Suppose you need to have been there to see it. My (now-departed) uncle was blind and you do develop a certain spatial awareness - he too could only really see shadows and absolutely refused to have a guide dog. He only ventured out with his stick (though did have a few bad bumps, sad to say).

Edit: By the way, I'm a Weegie and I NEVER thought I'd see Springburn mentioned on this forum (my nana lived there for decades and I spent part of my childhood there). Think Craig Ferguson hailed from Springburn. I had a boyf who had one of CF's Bing Hitler albums, which ages me a bit.
I hope it's true that he's not blind. That would be a WILD scandal for sure.

Reactions: 8
Right we've been told off for talking about the royals.

Does anyone remember a time when you could actually get Harrison Ford gossip online? And it was vile. Then its gets taken down, apparently he has a very powerful legal team
I wasn't telling anyone off at all... but the royal thread was set up a few weeks ago cos exactly the same thing happened as did tonight. Have a look there is some real ā˜• on there. šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's another politician according to earlier threads. I want to say french but not sure.
I heard completely independently of this site she was having an affair with someone to do with the French Consulate. Apparently it was all about to come out when Covid hit. Not sure how true it is though obs

Reactions: 6
I heard completely independently of this site she was having an affair with someone to do with the French Consulate. Apparently it was all about to come out when Covid hit. Not sure how true it is though obs
That's the cookie! Thanks

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.