Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the early 80s and the bullshit virginity testing rumour was around then too. No such test exists because there is no way of telling.
The only thing I can think of was that maybe they did a routine gynae exam to check everything was in the right place?

Reactions: 2
A few years back a medical professional (in Australia if I remember may have been Sweden, I’m sure google would help) had a paper saying the hymen simply didn’t exist. Many others agreed. It is a cultural/religious construct designed to shame women.
The hymen does exist. My sister had an imperforate hymen. When her first period happened, the blood couldn't come out and accumulated behind the hymen. She couldn't wee and she turned yellow with jaundice. She had to be operated on to remove the hymen and drain the blood. It's not an uncommon condition.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperforate_hymen

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
It's Meghan who used a surrogate, plenty of evidence on the net to support that theory but Ive never heard this allegation regarding Kate before. So my guess is that one of Meghan's diehard fans is trying to spread this rumour.
I doubt either of them used a surrogate. It is possible for women to get pregnant even when other women hate them. Also, more importantly infertility isnt a personality flaw. Nice 'good' women have fertility problems and horrible women can churn out babies like theres no tomorrow. Also, women do not become infertile at the age of 30. The 'evidence' on the net is written by mad American housewives in the main.

Yes sorry, I aided the derail.
Yes sorry so did I!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The only thing I can think of was that maybe they did a routine gynae exam to check everything was in the right place?
It’s ridiculous when you think about it, but seems plausible that they’d be subjected to some kind of questioning/examination. They’re just treated as a commodity, an heir provider. I doubt that they’d ask a Royal male for a sperm sample just to check.

Reactions: 9
I’m absolutely sure Diana would have had some kind of medical although it probably wasn’t anything very sophisticated given the era. From the royal family’s perspective she was essentially a very important piece of breeding stock and they needed to be as certain as they could that she could fulfil her role as such.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
There was a Glasgow thread but it got deleted, shame as it was full of tea!

As an another Weegie who can’t believe Springburn is being discussed on here is there a Scottish chat thread? Always fasciated when I see someone mention they’re from here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was reported at the time yes, leaks from friends of the girls who said they were left unsupervised most of the time. Really sad because both he and Paula had weird neglected (but not poor) childhoods. Paula's mother kept running off to be a chorus girl/starlet leaving her with her depressive father, who himself chased young girls. Bob's mother died when he was 8 and his father had to keep travelling for work, leaving him on his own a lot and then onto boarding school. In Bob's book "Is That It?" he wrote that because he and Paula hadn't had good childhoods they really wanted to create a great home and family together, so sad how it turned out. Not just the divided-up house scenario but when she left Bob for Michael Hutchence, Peaches and Pixie were only 5 and 4, so they had the upheaval of being dragged around through their parents' very ugly divorce, new stepdad, their mother turning into a druggy party animal, a new baby, then Michael and Paula's deaths. No amount of money could protect you from that trainwreck, it was so sad.
In the 80s my uncle who went to St Martns was very in with John Galliano who was seeing Jasper Conran. Once he, my uncle, was with JG and they went to JC's shop or studio and in the back room he heard a kid acting up followed by a woman shouting and swearing at her then a really, really loud slap. He said him and JG wanted to laugh at the sheer shock of it and they were young it seemed funny. But he noticed tha the child just cried out then was quiet, which was odd as they were braced for sobs. When they emerged it was Paula Yates and one of her daughters he didn't know which one but I assume the eldest.
Paula never took to Peaches who saw her nanny as her mother figure and slept in her bed for years,

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
In the 80s my uncle who went to St Martns was very in with John Galliano who was seeing Jasper Conran. Once he, my uncle, was with JG and they went to JC's shop or studio and in the back room he heard a kid acting up followed by a woman shouting and swearing at her then a really, really loud slap. He said him and JG wanted to laugh at the sheer shock of it and they were young it seemed funny. But he noticed tha the child just cried out then was quiet, which was odd as they were braced for sobs. When they emerged it was Paula Yates and one of her daughters he didn't know which one but I assume the eldest.
Paula never took to Peaches who saw her nanny as her mother figure and slept in her bed for years,
That's awful :(. I do think that the 'earth mother' thing was a huge lie she was trying to cultivate decades before the 'influencer' generation. And it's obvious the nanny was the one doing the heavy lifting when it came to those girls. Fifi has been pretty scathing about Paula and has more or less admitted they weren't close. I think Paula was utterly obsessed with men and making herself as sexually available as possible.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What was he like? I’m fascinated by the Goldsmith/Rothschilds too
Tall, expensive looking, and very handsome!!

Did you get to the Felix bar ? I was wishing I was a guy so I could get to that fabulous urinal where you just stand at the window watching the planes landing :ROFLMAO:
Yes, I’ve been to the Felix Bar, and the views are amazing, the cocktails are pretty good too (especially the Lychee one!!). Hubby said the views in the men’s toilets (the urinal area) made him feel dizzy, as you are literally weeing in front of a huge window, and because you are so high up, you can see everything- including the planes landing as you said!!

Make or female why would you want to copy your mum? Liz is the ultimate Narcissus
Oh totally, she really is. But I can understand a girl wanting to wear her mums clothes/makeup etc, because Liz must have an amazing wardrobe, plus she’s been an “ambassador” for Estée Lauder for years, so she must get all the Freebies she wants!!
My point was in regards to her son, Damien, who, in my opinion, seems to want to be her- which, I’m sure that Liz has probably encouraged (as you rightly said, she is a narcissist !!). And to me, that is so incredibly creepy !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
But how would he be able to see their reaction? 🤔
😳😯 thank you for sharing this

What the actual bleeping duck?!
I know right 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
A musician friend of mine saw a member of an all female big 80s UK pop group acting in a similar manner to her daughter in the mid 90s. In public at a filming of a Channel 4 music show.

Reactions: 5
Regarding the Rothschild’s and the Goldsmiths, I must say that I find both families absolutely fascinating. There was that quote that Jimmy Goldsmith made about “Marrying your mistress, leaves a vacancy” or something along those lines. Then, Jemima married Imran Khan (ex-cricketer and now prime minister of Pakistan) I recall that she had 2 sons with him. Do they live with Jemina or Imran? And, she also had a fling with Russell Brand, (who my hubby knows) but he’s only ever spoken about Amy Winehouse, never heard him talk about Jemima or Katy Perry for that matter (more’s the pity !!). But wasn’t there some weird incident regarding Jemima, and a stripper that Russell had “booked” for Jemima’s birthday?, and the stripper went to the press because she was never paid for her “services”? Anyone else remember this??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.