Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People may think it but medical professionals know it’s not the case.

I imagine the Royal Family use well qualified medical professionals.

Diana may have, at a push, had some sort of health check similar to one of those some companies insist new employees have but there’s no chance she had her vagina inspected for signs of virginity.
Does sound like bullshit to me too. And I would hope any reputable doctor wouldn’t say that you can assure anyone’s fertility either.

Ooh interesting! But I’m fairly sure Ali Smith is still in a long term relationship with an artist/film-maker called Sarah Wood. They live together in Cambridge.

Just seen the other post about NS and AS living in a new house in St Andrews! I wonder what happened with AS’s old gf. They’d been together for years and years.
Ali Smith is a FOAF and I’m pretty sure she’s not living with NS!

Reactions: 8
Chris moyles just referred to Dec (Ant and Dec’s) wife as a beard then said he was only joking (about 8.40-8.50am if you do Listen again)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
People may think it but medical professionals know it’s not the case.

I imagine the Royal Family use well qualified medical professionals.

Diana may have, at a push, had some sort of health check similar to one of those some companies insist new employees have but there’s no chance she had her vagina inspected for signs of virginity.
Remember it was late 1970s though, so there may have been some kind of examination, or consultation at the least. Completely intrusive and unnecessary regardless!

On the KM front Mr Ellis and I were struggling to conceive around the time of the wedding and I remember saying that I bet she’ll have had some kind of tests prior to getting married, such as the day 3 & 21 bloods and urine tests and the test to establish AMH (quality and quantity of eggs). Not that it would have a bearing on whether the wedding would go ahead, but prudent to have the professional assistance teed up if need be. She wouldn’t be fighting with her GP to get a referral onto an IVF waiting list anyway...

Reactions: 9
I heard a story that although he couldn't drive them, he had a collection of fast cars. His party trick was to invite someone to sit in his Ferrari or whatever, close the doors and then rev the engine, then laugh at the terrified passengers trying to get out :LOL:
But how would he be able to see their reaction? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does sound like bullshit to me too. And I would hope any reputable doctor wouldn’t say that you can assure anyone’s fertility either.

Ali Smith is a FOAF and I’m pretty sure she’s not living with NS!
I don’t believe it either. I’m not convinced NS is a lesbian.

But how would he be able to see their reaction? 🤔
Probably the terrified screaming and slamming of car doors gave it away :D

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Remember it was late 1970s though, so there may have been some kind of examination, or consultation at the least. Completely intrusive and unnecessary regardless!

On the KM front Mr Ellis and I were struggling to conceive around the time of the wedding and I remember saying that I bet she’ll have had some kind of tests prior to getting married, such as the day 3 & 21 bloods and urine tests and the test to establish AMH (quality and quantity of eggs). Not that it would have a bearing on whether the wedding would go ahead, but prudent to have the professional assistance teed up if need be. She wouldn’t be fighting with her GP to get a referral onto an IVF waiting list anyway...
I have zero time for the Kate surrogate rumours. There is no reason at all to think she didn’t have her three children herself. If it looks like a duck etc.

Why would she be in hospital with a surrogate? If a surrogate got ill, she would leave her to it. They ended up having to announce the pregnancy early because of the hospital admission and the whole thing would have been totally avoidable if she hadn’t been pregnant herself.

Reactions: 19
It was the early 80s and the bullshit virginity testing rumour was around then too. No such test exists because there is no way of telling.

Reactions: 5
You can break your hymen by horse riding apparently.
The hymen as it’s talked about in history is a myth. It’s a piece of skin. Some girls never have one at all. Some break it as babies/children. No reputable doctor would take the non-existence of one as lack of virginity.

Reactions: 11
I thought I imagined this. I remember telling someone at work that's how E killed you but they looked at me like I was crazy and talking out my arse.

Hello fellow Brummie. 👋 We best start a Brummie Intelligence Gang against Jamilia. Yes, I may have picked those letters deliberately against her sizing issue. 😉
can I join too? I don’t live there anymore though

Reactions: 3
The hymen as it’s talked about in history is a myth. It’s a piece of skin. Some girls never have one at all. Some break it as babies/children. No reputable doctor would take the non-existence of one as lack of virginity.
A few years back a medical professional (in Australia if I remember may have been Sweden, I’m sure google would help) had a paper saying the hymen simply didn’t exist. Many others agreed. It is a cultural/religious construct designed to shame women.

Reactions: 12
A few years back a medical professional (in Australia if I remember may have been Sweden, I’m sure google would help) had a paper saying the hymen simply didn’t exist. Many others agreed. It is a cultural/religious construct designed to shame women.
Yes, I read that and it was fascinating. Had a hunt for it just now but didn’t spot it - v quick google though.

Yes, one of those rumours you hear obviously!

Reactions: 2
Why is she engaging in this kind of behaviour when she is so far pregnant, like how can she be arsed? How does she find the time for all the drama? She could just not post such inflammatory stuff or just have a think for 2 mins before she posts something! I just could not be arsed to deal with this every day of my life !! These influencers literally sell their soul.
whos this about ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.