Secret Celebrity Gossip #15

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Sweet Jesus! No more Kardashians PLEASE! 😬

What would Stevie get out of pretending to be blind though? His head swaying does my head in he reminds me of a sea lion at feeding time. God forgive me like but yeah. Maybe that’s a point, someone should throw a fish towards his mouth and see if he catches it 🧐🧑🏿‍🦯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That site is awful, total speculation. He’s been found to not be an entertainment lawyer but a middle aged probate attorney with no celebrity connections, just a vivid imagination. And the “Robert Downey Jr is commenting” thing when he was trying to sell the site was hilariously awful
Everything on there is so vague that almost any name can be attached to a dozen stories

Reactions: 4
What would Stevie get out of pretending to be blind though? His head swaying does my head in he reminds me of a sea lion at feeding time. God forgive me like but yeah. Maybe that’s a point, someone should throw a fish towards his mouth and see if he catches it 🧐🧑🏿‍🦯
Well to be fair he started out as a child star so it may not have been his choice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Another Weegie here, my Mum was from Springburn.

Re Stevie Wonder, Popbitch repeated this story in one of their "Daily Tonic" emails:

...one of the music industry’s most enduring conspiracy theories is that Stevie Wonder isn’t actually blind.

The most compelling evidence we ever heard? One London club owner tells a story about a time he was at a house party after hours with Stevie when someone brought out a stash of coke. The guy chopped out five lines – one for everybody in the room. Stevie’s manager-assistant dutifully walked him across the room to the table and handed him a rolled-up note.

After hoovering up his own portion, Stevie proceeded to make his way across the table, devouring everybody else’s line as well.

The club owner maintains to this day that the neatness and precision with which Stevie hoovered up those lines could only have been achieved if he could have seen each and every one of them.

Suppose you need to have been there to see it. My (now-departed) uncle was blind and you do develop a certain spatial awareness - he too could only really see shadows and absolutely refused to have a guide dog. He only ventured out with his stick (though did have a few bad bumps, sad to say).

Edit: By the way, I'm a Weegie and I NEVER thought I'd see Springburn mentioned on this forum (my nana lived there for decades and I spent part of my childhood there). Think Craig Ferguson hailed from Springburn. I had a boyf who had one of CF's Bing Hitler albums, which ages me a bit.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s a bit far fetched, blind or not he’s an excellent musician though...with an annoying head bob

Reactions: 7
Nor can I. She ruined series 3 of The Ctown, for me
I hated The Crown series 3, OC made the Queen so unlikeable and hard nosed, HBC was miscast I think, I really didn’t gel with her portrayal of Margaret and Tobais made Philip seem like a wet weekend. I rather liked the younger cast with Anne and Charles standing out. I also really enjoyed Princess Alice but they only had her for a small time.
The whole season was such a mess.
It just feels like they are rushing through things to get to the Diana years, it makes me think they ran out of steam after series 2.

I hated The Crown series 3, OC made the Queen so unlikeable and hard nosed, HBC was miscast I think, I really didn’t gel with her portrayal of Margaret and Tobais made Philip seem like a wet weekend. I rather liked the younger cast with Anne and Charles standing out. I also really enjoyed Princess Alice but they only had her for a small time.
It just feels like they are rushing through things to get to the Diana years, it makes me think they ran out of steam after series 2.
Completely agree it was such a let down after the first two. They should have aged the existing cast. As you say the younger lesser known cast members where the reason I kept watching.

Reactions: 16
I heard completely independently of this site she was having an affair with someone to do with the French Consulate. Apparently it was all about to come out when Covid hit. Not sure how true it is though obs
Oh damn, all this time I thought Nicola Sturgeon was gay.

Reactions: 5
Re Stevie Wonder, Popbitch repeated this story in one of their "Daily Tonic" emails:

...one of the music industry’s most enduring conspiracy theories is that Stevie Wonder isn’t actually blind.

The most compelling evidence we ever heard? One London club owner tells a story about a time he was at a house party after hours with Stevie when someone brought out a stash of coke. The guy chopped out five lines – one for everybody in the room. Stevie’s manager-assistant dutifully walked him across the room to the table and handed him a rolled-up note.

After hoovering up his own portion, Stevie proceeded to make his way across the table, devouring everybody else’s line as well.

The club owner maintains to this day that the neatness and precision with which Stevie hoovered up those lines could only have been achieved if he could have seen each and every one of them.

Suppose you need to have been there to see it. My (now-departed) uncle was blind and you do develop a certain spatial awareness - he too could only really see shadows and absolutely refused to have a guide dog. He only ventured out with his stick (though did have a few bad bumps, sad to say).

Edit: By the way, I'm a Weegie and I NEVER thought I'd see Springburn mentioned on this forum (my nana lived there for decades and I spent part of my childhood there). Think Craig Ferguson hailed from Springburn. I had a boyf who had one of CF's Bing Hitler albums, which ages me a bit.
Haha I saw Craig's stand up he did for one night only last your during the Edinburgh Fringe. Great evening out.

But just imagine if it's a hoax 😂😂

gossip gold 🏅🏆
Imagine! Stevie be like one of them neighbours who have blue badges and a stick but then you see them doing the limbo at their bbq and yoga in their conservatory 🐸☕

I was astounded when I found out Nicola Sturgeon was married to a man!

• Haha
I feel like I am alone being happy with Helena BC as Margaret!

The biggest issue was Olivia as Liz, didn't work at all.

Maybe they should've cast someone unknown (again)?

The things that ruined season 3 for me were Olivia (and I wasn't prejudiced against her in the role, it was simply just awful and the Liz character was so different from 1+2 to 3, like it was another show!) and the misrepresentation of the relationship of Phil with his mother Alice. Wish they'd stayed closer to what really happened than that made-up storyline.

I suppose s4 will be kinda bad again, because of Olivia and how Liz was written in s3...😣

I don't find it that weird that Stevie W caught his mic... I don't buy the "he's not really blind" conspiracy 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Flight you for him, been obsessed since The Devils Advocate 😍
Im 350 years older than you two so Ive got 1st dibs.. him in Speed...🥰🥰
[/QUOTE]
I'll beat you all - I was 13 when Dangerous Liaisons came out in 88 x

• Heart

He grew up in Cumbernauld, no wonder he ran off to the US 😂

(Fellow weegie!)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But just imagine if it's a hoax 😂😂

gossip gold 🏅🏆
I heard a story that although he couldn't drive them, he had a collection of fast cars. His party trick was to invite someone to sit in his Ferrari or whatever, close the doors and then rev the engine, then laugh at the terrified passengers trying to get out :LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I heard a story that although he couldn't drive them, he had a collection of fast cars. His party trick was to invite someone to sit in his Ferrari or whatever, close the doors and then rev the engine, then laugh at the terrified passengers trying to get out :LOL:
Oh stop I'm weak 😂😂😂 that is brilliant!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.