Secret Celebrity Gossip #147

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in the supermarket the other day and there she was in the front page of the daily star saying Shane had contacted her from beyond the grave šŸ™„šŸ«¤
Oh FFS! šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø this is it now, Shane said this from the grave heā€™s said that also. If there is an afterlife Iā€™m pretty sure he would be in the pub or somewhere and not being like bleeping Patrick Swayze in ghost! He probably saw the state of her at his funeral rolled his eyes and said for duck sake man Iā€™m off. Ta ra!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Iā€™m not going to go into a debate. Iā€™m being good with it being Christmas and all. Have a little google on how much the RF bring in every year from tourism and the Dutchy and tit.. plus we would need a head of state that would need to be voted in, we currently have a fucked up government I donā€™t think a head of state would be any better.. bunch of corrupt bastards.. the end..

ā€¦ NEXT.

Whereā€™s the gossip come on peeps..
No debate just stating my opinion in response-

Other countries such as France bring in more in tourism than we do, and places emptied of royal family like Versailles are a top attraction.

The RF are an antiquated idea, and increasing numbers of people are wondering why we are expected to curtsey and cheer at these pointless morons who snip open the ribbon at a hospital once in a while.

The amount of expenditure that went on the pomp of the kingā€™s coronation was appalling when the country is in such a state. People who protested with placards saying ā€˜Not My Kingā€™ were arrested. Disgusting.

I think the RF are painfully aware that public opinion for them is waning hence the ā€˜slimming down of the RFā€™ theyā€™ve been trumpeting for a while. In this modern age the notion of us all blindly clapping and cheering for some random people born into wealth and circumstance is jarring and I hope theyā€™re on a downwards slope.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
Sick to the teeth of the Royals, Charles William Kate Harry the lot of them, they can get in the bin and let's make Britain a republic.
A republic with the chance of having the like of King Boris of the Jonson's, Naw!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh man the Royal thread is full of this republic debate stuff and now here is tooā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Can someone talk about Lorraine or cliff or Cillaā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Other countries such as France bring in more in tourism than we do, and places emptied of royal family like Versailles are a top attraction.

The RF are an antiquated idea, and increasing numbers of people are wondering why we are expected to curtsey and cheer at these pointless morons who snip open the ribbon at a hospital once in a while.

The amount of expenditure that went on the pomp of the kingā€™s coronation was appalling when the country is in such a state. People who protested with placards saying ā€˜Not My Kingā€™ were arrested. Disgusting.

I think the RF are painfully aware that public opinion for them is waning hence the ā€˜slimming down of the RFā€™ theyā€™ve been trumpeting for a while. In this modern age the notion of us all blindly clapping and cheering for some random people born into wealth and circumstance is jarring and I hope theyā€™re on a downwards slope.

I see your point somewhat, but a president would be just as costly. No way would we not try to compete with superpower style pomp. And inaugurations would be more common than a coronation. Plus all the new armoured vehicles etc. Look at Boris wanting a plane, the RF said they didn't want one.

The thought of President Blair, Johnson etc representing us on the world stage fills me with dread. And before anyone says 'that's not how it works', if you think these people wouldn't go for the top job (be it prime minister or president) you're being naive.

The RF does have a lot of soft power that does work on the world stage. Admittedly, some of that magic died with the Queen, and a lot hangs on William for the future. But don't underestimate soft power.

Does the RF need scaling down and restructuring, definitely. But I've yet to see a really valid reason for not having them. A president would be different, but not necessarily better.
---
Oh man the Royal thread is full of this republic debate stuff and now here is tooā€¦ā€¦ā€¦.

Can someone talk about Lorraine or cliff or Cillaā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 23

At least we have a choice as to whether we clap and cheer. Try living in a place like the old USSR (and there are still places like it) where there are consequences if you don't clap and cheer.
very old tea here: I once bunked off school because the sun published Lewis Collins (Bodie) 's address and me and my friend went to visit. He gave us biscuits and cake .Lovely man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
In her recent interview she spoke specifically about a story she wrote about a bereaved CHILD being pulled out of school, to be told of her dad's death, and that was EXACTLY what happened to her. She even described how she allegedly felt at the time. She referenced being a child throughout the interview, saying it gave her insight into it blah blah... I wish I could find the interview, I think it was in the Mail or Sun a couple weeks ago. Makes my blood boil. So she studied English lit at 17 in a comprehensive school that she allegedly got a scholarship for, ( I went to that school and am v sceptical she ever attended even briefly)...but yet also studied it in Turkey aged 21, but she does not even have proof of which college or uni she studied at?
I don't believe a word that narcissist has to say. She's probably about 8 years older than what she says as well...haha! Grrr...
I'm gonna stop now on the Gezza side now, I promise : / Just LEAVE it BOB, it's not worth it...haha!
@Discombobby I also went there and she definitely did (not of course on a scholarship as it was a comprehensive). But she left at 16 and didnā€™t do English A level there.

Reactions: 4
very old tea here: I once bunked off school because the sun published Lewis Collins (Bodie) 's address and me and my friend went to visit. He gave us biscuits and cake .Lovely man.
How did you go about getting the tea and cake?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How did you go about getting the tea and cake?
Knocked on the door. His dad opened it and said Lewis wasn't in but would we like to sign up for the fan club. So we went in to the front room, just a terraced house in Golders Green, and we're filling in a fan club form. Meanwhile Dad goes and gets Lewis who broke his leg in a parachute jump and is staying with Dad while he recovers. To my shame I was struck dumb, but my mate was all over him, lol. She had more front than me in many ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Iā€™m not going to go into a debate. Iā€™m being good with it being Christmas and all. Have a little google on how much the RF bring in every year from tourism and the Dutchy and tit.. plus we would need a head of state that would need to be voted in, we currently have a fucked up government I donā€™t think a head of state would be any better.. bunch of corrupt bastards.. the end..

ā€¦ NEXT.

Whereā€™s the gossip come on peeps..
I used to think the money they brought in offset all the other monarchy shite but then I read this book. It was an eye opener. The tax dodging, the true cost to the taxpayer. The author was part of the privy council so he came with full facts and credentials. It was a kindle daily deal for 99p once, bought it on a whim, and it was riveting.
Amazon product

Harry is definitely Charlesā€™ son. Both petulant man children.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This bleeping woman, Iā€™m no Shane MacGowan fan but I wish sheā€™d cease milking this whole thing and duck OFF.
She's in the fecking Mail today talking about talking to angels and promoting her website where she talks to angels and sells her art and tatty angel wings. Wtf. Here you go, this is one of hers, painted beautifully so for your delectation! I think that's called the naive style.....

Bellatrea_copy_900x.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I see your point somewhat, but a president would be just as costly. No way would we not try to compete with superpower style pomp. And inaugurations would be more common than a coronation. Plus all the new armoured vehicles etc. Look at Boris wanting a plane, the RF said they didn't want one.

The thought of President Blair, Johnson etc representing us on the world stage fills me with dread. And before anyone says 'that's not how it works', if you think these people wouldn't go for the top job (be it prime minister or president) you're being naive.

The RF does have a lot of soft power that does work on the world stage. Admittedly, some of that magic died with the Queen, and a lot hangs on William for the future. But don't underestimate soft power.

Does the RF need scaling down and restructuring, definitely. But I've yet to see a really valid reason for not having them. A president would be different, but not necessarily better.
---

Oh bleeping hell just what you wanna hear on a Saturday morning the screech of surprise surprise cilla
1703324686381.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least we have a choice as to whether we clap and cheer. Try living in a place like the old USSR (and there are still places like it) where there are consequences if you don't clap and cheer.
Ah that's sweet!

Reactions: 7
Have a little google on how much the RF bring in every year from tourism
Hint - itā€™s not a lot šŸ˜‰

but back to the gossip -

Saw this on Reddit that someone kindly made. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s been updated since though?! So unfortunate names on there. Still donā€™t get how someone as mid as Nick Cannon bagged Mariah freaking Carey!?
IMG_4579.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
The RF are all about staying popular to keep getting the Ā£Ā£. It has always been so. Theyā€™re greedy and pompous and donā€™t give a single tit if any of their subjects live or die.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Well said.
---
She's in the fecking Mail today talking about talking to angels and promoting her website where she talks to angels and sells her art and tatty angel wings. Wtf. Here you go, this is one of hers, painted beautifully so for your delectation! I think that's called the naive style.....

View attachment 2646525
I would call it ā€œcrap styleā€. What a repulsive woman.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

but back to the gossip -

Saw this on Reddit that someone kindly made. Iā€™m not sure if itā€™s been updated since though?! So unfortunate names on there. Still donā€™t get how someone as mid as Nick Cannon bagged Mariah freaking Carey!?
View attachment 2646563
Almost all of those names sound like the random generated passwords our GP gives you to book a hospital appointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

but back to the gossip -

View attachment 2646563
Even if you could afford it who realistically would want 12 children? he needs the snip.

Reactions: 14

but back to the gossip -

View attachment 2646563
The names sound like horses for horse racing rather than a living breathing human.

A funny mistake - Nicki Minaj released a new album recently, with a video making the rounds of the Empire State Building turning pink for to celebrate the occasion, only it didn't. It did, two months ago, for Breast Cancer Awareness Day. Fans just took an old video and reused it as a hoax.

Forget Cliff, there's a rumour Kirk Douglas was secretly a serial killer!
There were some links with the Black Dahlia murder. Then there was the disappearance of Jean Spangler, with whom Douglas starred in Young Man With A Horn. She was last sighted going to a man she identified, to her mother, only as ā€œKirkā€. Douglas got interviewed by the police, but was dismissed as a subject due to a lack of evidence. https://www.frontpagedetectives.com/p/jean-spangler-hollywood-missing-person-case-kirk-douglas

Years later, he was accused by sources who wished to remain anonymous of raping actress Natalie Wood when she was a teenager!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.