Secret Celebrity Gossip #147

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrity Death Pool is thee best thread on Tattle, there I said it.
He looks so much like Charles there. Itā€™s William who doesnā€™t look like Charles (taking after his mother).
I find the ā€œJames Hewitt is his real dadā€ talk odd - he has the red hair gene from his mums side, but he is Charles across the eyes and nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I downloaded on iTunes and bought the new Last Christmas vinyl this year, hadnā€™t heard Samā€™s release til the charts tonight.
I thought it was tit tbh šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 10
I downloaded on iTunes and bought the new Last Christmas vinyl this year, hadnā€™t heard Samā€™s release til the charts tonight.
I thought it was tit tbh šŸ˜‚
I had the radio on while cooking and wrapping presents - heard three times! Felt it grew old very quickly. I wondered if it was another fake chart battle as they seemed to hype it out of nowhere, and knew Wham would be no 1.

Reactions: 10
There hasn't been a decent new Christmas song for years. I'd say George Michael's December Song was probably the last.

That article by Ramsey's ex is self -pitying crap. what an appalling woman, and he's vile too.

Reactions: 31
He looks so much like Charles there. Itā€™s William who doesnā€™t look like Charles (taking after his mother).
I find the ā€œJames Hewitt is his real dadā€ talk odd - he has the red hair gene from his mums side, but he is Charles across the eyes and nose.
He can get to duck that ginger knob lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
There hasn't been a decent new Christmas song for years. I'd say George Michael's December Song was probably the last.

That article by Ramsey's ex is self -pitying crap. what an appalling woman, and he's vile too.
Last one I bought was The Darkness'. I prefer Jethro Tull's "Ring out solstice bells".

Reactions: 18
I think Harry really looks like Prince Philip too.

Reactions: 24
Sick to the teeth of the Royals, Charles William Kate Harry the lot of them, they can get in the bin and let's make Britain a republic.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
I had the radio on while cooking and wrapping presents - heard three times! Felt it grew old very quickly. I wondered if it was another fake chart battle as they seemed to hype it out of nowhere, and knew Wham would be no 1.
I thought it sounded like Olly Murs when I first heard it. Sorry Sam!

Reactions: 4
Poor old Sam Ryder. Number 2 for Christmas, second in Eurovision song contest and Spaceman peaked at number 2 in the charts.

Amazing getting to No2 with the Christmas song though, considering it was an Amazon Music exclusive. I wonder how many people have taken out the free 3 month trial just to play it?

He's adorable anyway, like a labrador puppy. Massive mouth too.
It's the Amazon thing that stuffed that up. If it has been general release he'd have romped home.

I absolutely love Sam. He did a a tiktok or something about being 2nd. with some female singer ... I need to find it.

Edit: Found it. It's with someone called Jax.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Heā€™s a good one. A babe to Martin Brundle on the grid walk and Martin gets some right mardys on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Harry is totally Windsor in appearance, with some Althrop red hair. I cannot understand the people who bang on about James Hewitt.

Reactions: 32
Rega
Regardless, he's a vile bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
OMG you are not wrong. It's something to do with the eyes. I remember Robbie Williams describing her as 'a demonic little girl paying with dolls and a tea set', this was after they dated. Haha. He's a dick for sure, but god she gives me the heebie jeebies!!
She claimed that she studied "theatre and English Literature" for "quite some time" ( probably less than a year) before "the music" and wants to get back into acting. Now that will be utterly scintillating stuff. lol.
Well I hope sheā€™s had plenty of lessons since her seminal breakout role cameo in SATC. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I remember that documentary she made years ago and it was ME ME ME ME AND ME and MYSELF. I canā€™t believe even then I watched it but I thought what a self absorbed twit she was then

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.