Secret Celebrity Gossip #147

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of our staffs family had one done and was nicknamed Wilton - some of our younger staff didn't realise it was the name of a carpet weave and not his real name and one of them actually said Hi Wilton to him when he walked in the bar, the rest of us disappeared into the back and left her too it. 😨
I just pictured you all reacting like this!

IMG_5232.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
He is definitely Charles (the beady eyes and nose). I don’t see Hewitt at all.
Yeah, I know. When he was younger maybe a bit, and the fact he's a ginge. And I guess she was boning both of them so it was 50-50. Diana must have freaked the duck out when he came out ginger! haha. Charles I think has always resented the gingerness a bit just for the very reason it looks a bit too Hewwitt-y! haha.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, I know. When he was younger maybe a bit, and the fact he's a ginge. And I guess she was boning both of them so it was 50-50. Diana must have freaked the duck out when he came out ginger! haha. Charles I think has always resented the gingerness a bit just for the very reason it looks a bit too Hewwitt-y! haha.
Wasn’t it also two years after his birth that her affair started with Hewitt?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I never believed that Harry is Hewitt's son. The timing didn't line up and I didn't think they ever looked alike. The ginger comes from the Spencers.

I'm convinced that Philip was unfaithful though and that Penny Mountbatten was at the funeral for a good reason. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a secret child somewhere. Of course the RF would cover it all up
---
I believe the Lord Mountbatten child abuse rumours and think there has been a shocking cover up by the RF.

Reactions: 30
I never believed that Harry is Hewitt's son. The timing didn't line up and I didn't think they ever looked alike. The ginger comes from the Spencers.

I'm convinced that Philip was unfaithful though and that Penny Mountbatten was at the funeral for a good reason. I wouldn't be surprised if he had a secret child somewhere. Of course the RF would cover it all up
---
I believe the Lord Mountbatten child abuse rumours and think there has been a shocking cover up by the RF.
Diana’s sisters all ginger.
---

---
All aristocracy cover up family naughties all the time.Phillip had affair for ages with actress years ago I believe.Pat Kirkwood.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Diana’s sisters all ginger.
---

All aristocracy cover up family naughties all the time.Phillip had affair for ages with actress years ago I believe.Pat Kirkwood.
I also believe that William has had or is still having the affair with Rose Hanbury. Kate being photographed with her recently really doesn't rule it out, given Diana was photographed with Camilla.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Having affairs is, or used to be, the done thing in the aristocracy. It’s only the plebs who are big on fidelity. Aristos had to marry well, but didn’t necessarily marry the person they wanted to. Lots of sneaking down the back passages during hunting weekends. Sex is like riding a horse to them. Giddy up old girl.

I have no doubt Penny M was Prince Phillip’s long term mistress and there were others before her. And the Queen had her Porchy (Lord Porchester, Prince Andrew looks like him). Prince Phillip was a beautiful Alpha male and still had something about him into middle age. The Queen was a beautiful young woman but she looked a bit homely next to him, despite being the most famous woman in the world. The Queen turned a blind eye. Her and PP were a partnership, together a long time, could never divorce, they were entitled to a private life which may have included others. That would be seen as perfectly normal in aristo land/monarchy. Prince Charles said to Princess Diana, when she complained about Camilla, that all Prince of Wales had mistresses, why shouldn’t he? So, they see it differently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
The press have as good as told us that Penny was Phillips mistress. The Daily Mail in particular were quite blatant about it in the days following his death. I’m sure it will all come out eventually now the Queen is dead

Reactions: 14
Prince Philip‘s will is sealed for 90 years. That speaks volumes to me. What’s so secret it needs to be kept private all that time?

Reactions: 26
………I just do not believe Pippa would name her daughter after the name of Williams mistress. Affairs? Poss yes. Who knows but for pippa to call her baby rose seems cruel to her much beloved sister?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

---
In a care home I worked in, I looked after an absolutely incredible old gent who after the war put himself through law school and was called to the bar. He became financial advisor to Ted Heath amongst others and The queen mother. He told me some tales I can tell you 😱 He says Philip was a bugger for women and half the population of Salisbury will have his genes 😅 so yes I 100% believe Philip was very unfaithful

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Yeah just looked it up
Affair started summer 1986 and Harry was born 1984
Thanks for this. I certainly didn't know that and feel a lot of others might not do either....I guess it's one of those rumours where the facts get obscured in favour of something more interesting...haha

Reactions: 15
In a care home I worked in, I looked after an absolutely incredible old gent who after the war put himself through law school and was called to the bar. He became financial advisor to Ted Heath amongst others and The queen mother. He told me some tales I can tell you 😱 He says Philip was a bugger for women and half the population of Salisbury will have his genes 😅 so yes I 100% believe Philip was very unfaithful
I did hear he had a daughter! You know he worked with Kates grandfather. Phillip that is!! ( something totally different to what we are discussing) I think Kate is from the area of Salisbury ( the county that is)
---
………I just do not believe Pippa would name her daughter after the name of Williams mistress. Affairs? Poss yes. Who knows but for pippa to call her baby rose seems cruel to her much beloved sister?
You know “ she might not have known about it” I maybe naive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I have a family friend that was adopted, and was paid a big sum once she found her birth records. Reading between the lines she is a royal and a servant (don't think it was anyone higher up) that was given up. So the affairs talked about above sadly don't surprise or shock.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I have a family friend that was adopted, and was paid a big sum once she found her birth records. Reading between the lines she is a royal and a servant (don't think it was anyone higher up) that was given up. So the affairs talked about above sadly don't surprise or shock.
Was she from the area of Salisbury or the county?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.